• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

K2 Sydney Meet Sep 20-21

K2 Sydney Meet Sep 27-28 (Updated date)

Hi guys,
As you all know Kenny from the US NSX Prime chapter is coming to visit us in Sydney in 2 and half weeks time. Was thinking of organising a meet and catch up and small drive destination not decided yet.
Lets try to get numbers and suggestions on this thread.

Cheers Nico.

Last edited:
I will let the new owner of my NSX know about this, hopefully he can join you guys

just had an unlucky accident in the car today. piece of road debri a plasterboard flew into the front bumper, guard and bonnet. dropping in tomorrow hope can be fixed in time.
Id say sunday for lunch and drive.

just had an unlucky accident in the car today. piece of road debri a plasterboard flew into the front bumper, guard and bonnet. dropping in tomorrow hope can be fixed in time.
Id say sunday for lunch and drive.

So break out your 2nd car (isnt that why you have a backup in the first place??) LOL

You know ill be there if nothin "unexpected" pops up!

Kevin

hey kevin!
I saw you yesterday around lunch time near the spit. I was driving a Black Gallardo Spyder!
Anyways hope you can make it.

Trying my best to get it fixed in 12 days time!

hey kevin!
I saw you yesterday around lunch time near the spit. I was driving a Black Gallardo Spyder!
Anyways hope you can make it.

Trying my best to get it fixed in 12 days time!

Maybe you need to bring the Black Gallardo for me to drive? Not a bad idea :biggrin:

See you guys soon. looking forward to Sydney!

Any more details on where and what time you're meeting on Sunday? I need details before I book my airline tickets -- looks like i will come up on the day.

Also, will there be a car with a spare seat for me?

Any more details on where and what time you're meeting on Sunday? I need details before I book my airline tickets -- looks like i will come up on the day.

Also, will there be a car with a spare seat for me?

Mike,

I heard from Nico's people that he is planning to move the drive to the 27th. Have not confirmed with him, but the source is VERY credible.

See you all soon.

Kenny

Hi all,
Due to K2's tight schedule and other commitments we are moving it back a week to the weekend of 27-28.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Place:TBA

Confirmed people:
1. NSXBOX + K2

Hi all,
Due to K2's tight schedule and other commitments we are moving it back a week to the weekend of 27-28.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Place:TBA

Confirmed people:
1. NSXBOX + K2
2. Nems X

it better not be rainin that weekend!
K

BTW..NBOX...when did YOU get a Gallardo?????? and a spyder too Punk!! didnt even tell me. Was i going too fast for you to catch up to me?? LOL

Bad news -- i am out. That weekend it's my sisters birthday, she has a big party happening which she'd kill me for missing over a car cruise. Sorry guys. You'll have to have fun without me -- Kevin, you can be the new official photographer. ;)

Kenny, check your PM.

Mike,

Yes, we went on a nice Cruise.
Nico, Kevin and Pipen made it out.

I just got back yesterday and fighting some serious Jet lag. I will post some pics next week(have to go out of town for a conference).

I just wanted to thank Kenvin and Nico for taking time out to hangout with me and giving me a nice tour of Sydney!

Thanks guys.

Kenny

p.s. will call you soon

Back