• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

K20 swap mount kit, turbo manifold, and turbo set up

My last thread got deleted, but to clarify. I AM NOT A VENDOR. This is an extra set up from my personal swap.

Up for sale is a K20 swap set up. The parts are listed below. If anyone buys either the set up, I will point them in the directions to get parts made/done. Everything in the swap is pretty much plug and play, and I can tell you where to get parts

Would anyone be interested in a K20 engine mount set, turbo manifold (sidewinder t4 open scroll), and borg warner efr 7163. All parts are brand new and the mounts were only mounted to test fit.

$3800 for mounts, manifold, & turbo
$2200 for mounts & manifold

First picture is of the turbo manifold and turbo set up, second picture is of how the mounts position the engine in the car.

33773249191_ab12cdf419_o.jpgIMG_1051.jpg

I can vouch for this NSX prime member by saying I sold him some parts before and he paid immediately per our conversation.

In terms of these mounts, I’m excited to see them in action and compare to the ones I did. I know people asked me before and my fabricator wouldn’t do the custom setup I have on my car so its nice seeing there is an option that someone is willing to share :).

Just remember this setup is very complicated to pull off. I hope to see more details on this setup soon!

Thanks man! I still have the cables, hopefully getting tested this week (and eventually going quaife too. haha).

I may have some questions for you soon, so I'll pm you to pick your brain.

I can vouch for this NSX prime member by saying I sold him some parts before and he paid immediately per our conversation.

In terms of these mounts, I’m excited to see them in action and compare to the ones I did. I know people asked me before and my fabricator wouldn’t do the custom setup I have on my car so its nice seeing there is an option that someone is willing to share :).

Just remember this setup is very complicated to pull off. I hope to see more details on this setup soon!

Thanks man! I still have the cables, hopefully getting tested this week (and eventually going quaife too. haha).

I may have some questions for you soon, so I'll pm you to pick your brain.

My buddy is really interested in the mounts and manifold. Can u text me at (712)898-2802 we can talk bout it? Thanks in advance

hi still for sale?
how about axles they maybe not available or for sale in this ad.
but they align with the current engine mounts?
let me know

Bump from the dead

Is any of this still for sale? If not could you point me in the right direction to aquire these shinies? Thanks in advanced!

Back