• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

KC Drive Sun. July 31st

Ok, we are going to invite the Viper/Ferrari guys again and see if we can get some to turn out this time. Meeting place same as usual: Panera Bread on the NE corner of hwys. 291 and 40 in Independence, MO, at 9 AM leaving promptly at 9:30 AM. I am going to Email Jerry Dobson so he can alert his group. If this date won't work for a majority of you please post SOON and I'll change it. Gary :cool:

OK, roll call. Tom, Robert, Mark, John, Mike, James? Who else is planning on coming? Gary :cool:

I should be able to make it....I just have to figure how to get out of my subdivision without picking up all the oil and rock chips they spread down. :eek:
You would think that living in Overland Park they could come up with better things to use the money than to spread oil and rock in a subdivision that's not older than 5 years old. Waste of money and is really making a mess of my driveway :mad:

What do you think of my new daily ride?

Attachments

• MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 126
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 108
  • MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 124
Better things to do with their money? How about tearing up a perfectly good street that runs inbetween the back of Wal Mart and the Sprint Campus off of 119th. :confused:

SSMS2000 said:
I should be able to make it....I just have to figure how to get out of my subdivision without picking up all the oil and rock chips they spread down. :eek:
You would think that living in Overland Park they could come up with better things to use the money than to spread oil and rock in a subdivision that's not older than 5 years old. Waste of money and is really making a mess of my driveway :mad:

What do you think of my new daily ride?

Good choice of vehicles, Robert! If I was going to get a truck, it would have to be the ridgeline. If that is slurry seal it should be set up in about a day and shouldn't stick to your wheels after that. Hey KSNSX how about streching the legs on that NSX a little, always room for one more. Still no reply from Jerry (2 emails) or whether he has passed on the info on our drive to his group. Probably out of town. Oh well. Gary :rolleyes:

Zipy -

I have a commitment on Sunday. I was over at Jerry's this past weekend and he didn't think there was much interest on the Ferrari side. Something about it being hot. :confused:

I know....we could drive to my house and install my WW front lip, side skirts and Zanardi side vent. After that we could fit my new NSX-R hood and then I could get it painted. So many projects, so little time :biggrin: .

I can't make it out this weekend :frown:

So far we have Pete, me, Robert(?), Tom, and Mike usually shows even tho he doesn't post. Still sounds good to me. Gary. :biggrin:

Hey guys,

Sorry I was a no show yesterday. I was in Denver all last week due to my Grandmother passing away. She died 7 weeks shy of her 103rd birthday. We drove out there on the 23rd and then came back on the 30th. Each way is almost an 11 hour drive with kids and several stops. The last thing I wanted to do the next day was do some more driving, even in an NSX. I hope the drive went well. How many showed up? I plan on attending the next one. Hope to see you all there!!

John
'91 Red/Ivory

5 of us; me Gary, Mike, Pete & Robert. Did anyone happen to look at their odometer and see how many miles we went?

I set mine about 30 minutes into the drive, but I roughly figured over 150 miles and I took out the drive back from the 810zone. I didn't realize we did that many miles.

I put 200 on mine from the time I left the house to the time I got back! And I'm only 5 miles from Panera Bread. Gary. :eek:

Back