• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ken is out as Treasurer of NSXCA

265823715_kWzGG-800x800.jpg

Ken, you'll be missed!

This comes as very sad news to me...

I am finally able to attend an NSXPO (Portland, '08) and one of the people I definately wanted to meet was Ken Sax. (I reference to it in THIS POST.)

I truly hope that Ken shows up and enjoys this NSXPO with the people who respect him and appreciate his presence.

Steve

I don't bash people for having a different point of view or expectation. To do so is a waste of time, those people that do, shame on you! :mad: If you don't like it, go set up your own event. End of story, no need to throw people under the bus.

I apologize. I’m really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

That ought to do it eh?

Philip

Last edited:
Oops sorry WizK. My post was not pointed to you, or Swift for that matter. It was meant as a general post regarding attitude and treatment between fellow NSXr's. Meant no offese if some was taken. :redface:

We are all here because of one thing, the NSX. That to me is enough to give any NSX'r a nod of approval, even if you are some psycho who sits in shadows and pulls the wings off flys with glee. :biggrin: (I will just make sure to keep my distance from you shadow dwellers :tongue:)

I, too, will miss Ken's contributions to the NSX community through the NSXCA and Prime. He was always helpful and answered my questions promptly and thoroughly. I trust that he will still be there for those of us who continue to value his expertise and selfless generosity.

keNSaXpo 2009 in Little Rock! Who's in?!

1. NSX@40

This thread is typical of NSXPrime where there are posts by so many who know little or nothing about what they speak.

Folks jump to conclusions and feed off each others suggestions and innuendo as truth and fact and post themselves into a self righteous frenzy.

The Yiddish word for such a person is: yente.
The Italian word is: chiacchierone.

I think in time, as the story unfolds some folks will realize that they've put their foot in their mouths and be properly embarrassed.
Most will likely not care and just love a good "pile on" or free for all.

Well said...

This thread is typical of NSXPrime where there are posts by so many who know little or nothing about what they speak.

Folks jump to conclusions and feed off each others suggestions and innuendo as truth and fact and post themselves into a self righteous frenzy.

The Yiddish word for such a person is: yente.
The Italian word is: chiacchierone.

I think in time, as the story unfolds some folks will realize that they've put their foot in their mouths and be properly embarrassed.
Most will likely not care and just love a good "pile on" or free for all.

This is starting to sound like Ken died, or his NSX blew up! I totally understand his need for a break from everything. He's worked hard, put up with a lot of crap over the years (not just this stuff) and needs a break. I don't blame him one bit. Enjoy your break & keep tracking your NSX Ken.:smile:

Let be the first....

keN SaX will be back! He's the only guy I know with NSX in his name!

If it is true, the community will be at a loss of a great leader. Again, if it is true, I know where he is at. I too have been a very vocal person on here for many years. Problem is, this site is made up of 75% great people, and 25% total PITA's! I got sick and tired of all the whining, complaining, and BS from these 25%, that I completely removed myself from this once great site, and now exclusively mingle with owners at the racetrack. I can see where Ken could have gotten burned out of the 25%, and felt it was time to move on. The good thing is, after years of ownership, you come to realize that NSX's at the racetrack are 100% great people, and 0% posers. Thats where I like to be!

See you at the track Ken. :wink:

Tom

What's-a matter you? Hey! Gotta no respect.
What-a you t'ink you do? Why you look-a so sad?
It's-a not so bad, it's-a nice-a place.
Ah, shaddap-a you face!
:biggrin:​
<!-- ############## COMMENTS -->
328630233_12657f263b.jpg

Last edited:
If it is true, the community will be at a loss of a great leader. Again, if it is true, I know where he is at. I too have been a very vocal person on here for many years. Problem is, this site is made up of 75% great people, and 25% total PITA's! I got sick and tired of all the whining, complaining, and BS from these 25%, that I completely removed myself from this once great site, and now exclusively mingle with owners at the racetrack. I can see where Ken could have gotten burned out of the 25%, and felt it was time to move on. The good thing is, after years of ownership, you come to realize that NSX's at the racetrack are 100% great people, and 0% posers. Thats where I like to be!

See you at the track Ken. :wink:

Tom
This kind of thinking is intellectual posing from my view. As a key member of the big list from 1993, Ken has driven as many folks from the list as he has helped, at least in the first 8 years or so before his many personal cursing emails drove me off. As far as HDPE folks being a special subset, enjoyment of our vehicle is not task related. HDPE is fun a few times, but as a person who has raced bikes and Karts, it's actually a bit boring by the end of the weekend, unless you have a purpose built car like Kip Olsen, or the many others. We street folks can hold our own (at least I can) on or off the track. I do wish Ken all the luck in the world, wherever he is. My total wild-ass guess is he realized the new NSX was going to be a grossly overpriced piece of arm candy and wanted a bang for the buck track car. Good for you Ken! Although an NSX modified to a persons personal likes is the sweet spot. Not all can appreciate the NSX's ultimate potential. We'll stick together!

As a key member of the big list from 1993...

Didn't know there were that many still around from the list-server. That was a fun time. IIRC, I think subscribed in '97 - at least that's what my email archive shows.

He's selling his hotel room (great rate!!), how much more could you be "not coming". :confused:

I haven't been around too much lately, so I would really like some insight to the story that has made Ken, whom I have shared posts and emails with since joining in 2000, want to leave the club.

There was a big fight the other day in the nsxpo thread and somebad things where said and some people should have been just ignored.
Text is a bad form of communication.
Trev

Is there a link to all the controversy? I made a quick search and came up empty.

Can anyone describe a little more clearly what transpired?

This is a HUGE loss to our community.

Thanks

Ken Sax is worth 10 of us mere mortal NSX owners. I say we have a vote to give him omnipotent NSX power of attorney. Then HE says who stays and who goes.

I'd like it better if Ken would set the record striaght from his own keyboard:wink:

Back