• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Killed a E92 (V-8) M3 last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
9137927f-6402-439c-97cc-1c4b50b88444.jpg

guilty...but it is a catchy tune...

sparrow is banned from this thread for confusing Lady Gaga from pink lyrics:tongue:

You do know that Lud owns this web site and we abide by his rules and has he has never positioned himself as being "holier than thou? I guess you could demand a refund of your membership dues. His site, his rules.

No one is speaking of Lud, he's not the only one able to make a thread official. A refund, you as a registered user should know that this is a free site and don’t come up with you’re an anonymous donator.

Illegal race down Highway 101 through East Palo Alto kills 24-year-old San Jose man

Illegal race down Highway 101 through East Palo Alto kills 24-year-old San Jose man

"Illegal race down Highway 101 through East Palo Alto kills 24-year-old San Jose man

Julia Prodis Sulek

[email protected]
Posted: 02/27/2011 11:47:14 AM PST
Updated: 02/28/2011 09:24:55 AM PST

A seat belt wasn't enough to save a San Jose man who witnesses say crashed after racing another car at speeds faster than 100 mph down Highway 101 through East Palo Alto early Sunday morning.

The 24-year-old was dead at the scene and his 27-year-old passenger, who was also from San Jose and wearing his seat belt, was taken to Stanford Hospital with major injuries, including possible head trauma.

Neither man was named pending notification of relatives. Authorities are hoping more witnesses come forward with details of events leading to the crash.

The death of the young man is the third traffic fatality in the region in the past week, according to the California Highway Patrol.

"That's a lot for anybody," CHP Officer Arturo Montiel said Sunday. "Three in one week is probably the most I've seen."

Witnesses told authorities that the young men were racing southbound on Highway 101 in a silver Chevy Malibu against a black vehicle shortly after 2 a.m. Sunday.

The Malibu had just crossed under the University Avenue overpass when the 24-year-old apparently lost control, flipped the vehicle, hit the west-side sound wall and came to rest at the base of the University Avenue onramp.

The ramp was closed for two hours.

The two other recent traffic fatalities occurred last Tuesday and Wednesday.

On Tuesday, a 26-year-old San Mateo woman was killed along Highway 1 near Pescadero when her car drifted across the lane
Advertisement
and was hit by on oncoming vehicle.

On Wednesday, a 68-year-old Redwood City man was killed along Highway 92 when his car crossed into oncoming traffic.

Anyone who witnessed the crash along Highway 101 just after 2 a.m. Sunday is asked to call the CHP office in Redwood City at 650-369-6261."

The "good" people left because they sold their cars or their priorities changed. It happens. Get over it and quit calling people names like you are in high school.

If you don't like my lawn, don't come into my yard and tell me how much it sucks and how stupid I am.

Now you're making assumptions and this site isn't your lawn, it's lud's and a lot of hoons have been parking on it lately.:smile:

I don't know whats worse...the people telling the stories that don't belong or the ones telling them so. If the threads or posts within said such are infractions on the rules just suspend the poster and delete thread. If someone thinks the sky is red and truly believes they are right you will never convince them that it is in fact blue. But.....when two people sit at their computer monitor and argue and hurl insults back and forth........they are both idiots.:rolleyes:

I think this thread has run it's course and has outlived its purpose.

Thanks for playing.

**CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back