• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Killed a E92 (V-8) M3 last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming outta my road and the NSX wasn't warmed up and this M3 comes up on my ass really fast.

I waited patiently for it to warm up, get on the freeway 280S and he still wants a piece of my NSX.

By the time I hit 85 He decides to tail gate me.

the NSX finally warmed up and I took that turn fast. he couldn't keep up.

Then on 85 I just hammered it. Let him draft me and pulled by a bus length (at least).

I know he heard the banshee scream of my STMPO BATMANs Edition exhaust.

We did this 3 times to confirm the kill.

he gave up.

Normally I don't instigate races, but this guy was an ass.

*Flame suit on*

Last edited:
Way to go Bats:biggrin:

Nice. I have a couple of friends with s/c'd e92 M's which would be more competition for you. I'd love to see what would happen if you went up against a stock GTR, 997 Turbo or a Z06.

Nice. I have a couple of friends with s/c'd e92 M's which would be more competition for you. I'd love to see what would happen if you went up against a stock GTR, 997 Turbo or a Z06.

Now that's more worthy of my time.

I hear that the SC E92 M3 make 550rwhp. I just can't see that happening on 91 octane gas with the high compression ratio engine. Of course that's with methanol injection and/or race gas.

I just don't see E92 M3 breaking 500rwhp on 91 octane sans alcohol injection. The compression ratio of the engine is too high and it would just go KABOOOOOM!

Now replace the pistons with something lower compression and now we're talking.

Last edited:
I surprised that they anti-racers haven't come out preaching the word of god to me yet.

If they all put me on the ignore list I will be content.

BTW, I forgot to mention that on taking the corner the M3 didn't even have a chance as my NSX was lowered, lighter, and stickier tires. My GTO was probably a better partner for him in the handling.

And when I said bus length that was before I hit 100MPH.

It was freakin' cold last night. Probably in the high 30's or low 40's. My SOS SC + Laminova was lovin' it.

Now that's more worthy of my time.

I hear that the SC E92 M3 make 550rwhp. I just can't see that happening on 91 octane gas with the high compression ratio engine. Of course that's with methanol injection and/or race gas.

I just don't see E92 M3 breaking 500rwhp on 91 octane sans alcohol injection. The compression ratio of the engine is too high and it would just go KABOOOOOM!

Now replace the pistons with something lower compression and now we're talking.
Hate to burst your bubble Bruce (Batman joke :biggrin:) but they put down 500+ with a S/C application minus meth. The ESS kits are much milder than say the Gintani S/C.

ESS Kit dyno
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHwGslZxL4s
Original Thread:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=490018

Gintani Kit: The driver is a personal friend of mine.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DLSJ5#p/u/8/Xqp4LmtaUUk

BTW, how the hell do you embed videos on this forum?
I surprised that they anti-racers haven't come out preaching the word of god to me yet.

If they all put me on the ignore list I will be content.

BTW, I forgot to mention that on taking the corner the M3 didn't even have a chance as my NSX was lowered, lighter, and stickier tires. My GTO was probably a better partner for him in the handling.

And when I said bus length that was before I hit 100MPH.

It was freakin' cold last night. Probably in the high 30's or low 40's. My SOS SC + Laminova was lovin' it.
I agree, I thought you would have been lynched by now.

If it was an HPF E46 M3, you wouldn't even stand a chance but not trying to start a flame-fest, I want a NSX, so there is no bias.

Last edited:
;)

cool-story-bro.jpg

Hate to burst your bubble Bruce (Batman joke :biggrin:) but they put down 500+ with a S/C application minus meth. The ESS kits are much milder than say the Gintani S/C.

ESS Kit dyno
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHwGslZxL4s
Original Thread:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=490018

Gintani Kit: The driver is a personal friend of mine.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DLSJ5#p/u/8/Xqp4LmtaUUk

BTW, how the hell do you embed videos on this forum?

I agree, I thought you would have been lynched by now.

If it was an HPF E46 M3, you wouldn't even stand a chance but not trying to start a flame-fest, I want a NSX, so there is no bias.

A C6Z06 with just intake, headers, full exhaust and tune should yield another 50HP. Given that it's about the same weight as the NSX the blown M3 would have serious issues with it's GTO-like weight.

Don't forget the power to weight ratios of the NSX.

And my GTO makes low 500rwhp and about that in rwtq.

I will say that that GTO is all foot skill since the TCS has been deactivated.

not fancy electronics to bail me out or get that perfect launch.....

Last edited:
Don't forget the power to weight ratios of the NSX.

And my GTO makes low 500rwhp and about that in rwtq. The M3 TQ should be higher.

I will say that that GTO is all foot skill since the TCS has been deactivated.

not fancy electronics to bail me out or get that perfect launch.....
I think you would be equal with a S/C'd E92 M3. You would have to have atleast 500+ whp to stand a chance against a Turbo'd E46 M3. Of course im only talking about roll/drag races.

I think you would be equal with a S/C'd E92 M3. You would have to have atleast 500+ whp to stand a chance against a Turbo'd E46 M3. Of course im only talking about roll/drag races.

Any of these M3 running built engines or stock?

My engine has been built to handle 1k HP. My Blower is now the limiting factor.

I've toyed with the idea of upgrading the blower to what comes on the ZR-1 and running a high boost pulley that will take the GTO to the 700HP mark.

At least you weren't racing on Steven's creek. :eek:

So this is the secret to posting race stories on nsxprime. You piss off enough people for them to block/ignore you, then you go posting away..... BRILLIANT!!!

you went on 2, don't lie :biggrin:

So this is the secret to posting race stories on nsxprime. You piss off enough people for them to block/ignore you, then you go posting away..... BRILLIANT!!!

most of us already know what a broken record sounds like:wink:

You know what would be really cool!? If you dressed like Batman or at least slipped on a Batman mask and/or cape when you roll on these guys!

Any of these M3 running built engines or stock?

My engine has been built to handle 1k HP. My Blower is now the limiting factor.

I've toyed with the idea of upgrading the blower to what comes on the ZR-1 and running a high boost pulley that will take the GTO to the 700HP mark.
Most of the E92 guys don't have built motors.

Some of the E46 HPF Turbo M3 guys have built motors and make 900rwhp (1k+ @ crank). The trouble is the chasis was never designed to handle big power and they can't hook up, which in my mind shouldnt be an issue seeing as how the M3 shouldn't become a drag car.

Why do you go after such little fish?

Now here are two match ups I'd say "Cool" about: "Killed a E92 (V-8) M3 last night with the S-10" or "Killed a GSXR1000 last night with the nsx/gto".

You're just being a bully with that thing

^

batman was just putting the m3 in their place. Nice kill

Why do you go after such little fish?

Now here are two match ups I'd say "Cool" about: "Killed a E92 (V-8) M3 last night with the S-10" or "Killed a GSXR1000 last night with the nsx/gto".

You're just being a bully with that thing

I'm never the bully when the smaller fish started a fight with me.
:biggrin:

The majority of the posters here is exactly what's gone wrong with this forum and why so many good people left to get replaced with morons. Now I have a few more people to add to my ignore list, cause this thread brought them all together in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back