• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kix's Custom Interior LEDs

kix

Registered Member
Introducing the LED Interior Light conversion kits!!!

These are 100% custom... hand assembled... PLUG and PLAY LED lights designed to deliver the HIGHEST light output compared to premanufactured direct replacement LED bulbs. All are controller driven where possible to provide regulated control of the LEDs. The end result is a mind blowing bright interior lights that you would never thought possible in a automotive application.

The following Kits are now available build to order. Depending on current orders and supplies I can have these ready and shipped within 2-3 days for those of you who just cant wait to get a new toy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
DSC00804.JPG

**note exposure was adjusted to show individual lights**

DSC03300.JPG

Package 1 - $100
- 1 Dome Light LED Array for NSX-T (78 LEDs Total)
- NOW controller based!!!
- 2 year service warranty

DSC00516.JPG

Package 2 - $80
- 1 Dome Light LED Array for NSX coupe (42 LEDs Total)
- Controller based design

DSC00815.JPG

DSC00821.JPG

Version 1

DSC00877.JPG

Version 2

Package 3 - $80
- 2 Door lights for driver and passenger door (21 LEDs per door... 42 LEDs total)
- Please specify if you want version 1 or 2 at time of order

DSC00819.JPG

DSC00820.JPG

Package 4 - $40
- 1 Trunk light (21 LEDs total)
- Please specify if you want version 1 or 2 at time of order

DSC00828.JPG

DSC00827.JPG

DSC00824.JPG

Package 5 - $15
- 1 Footwell light (6 LEDs total)
- Resistor based design due to low LED count

Shipping is a FLAT $5 per order. If you order multiple items it'll still be just $5!!!

I accept paypal at: [email protected]
Additional pics can be found below and in this thread

NSX T-Top Dome Light
DSC03305.JPG

DSC03303.JPG

DSC03300.JPG

Last edited:
Sweet, I will definitely pick one up for the coupe as soon as it is ready!!!

Definitely the way to go!!! I got my NA1 Coupe Dome Light and am very very happy with it. Lights the entire cabin with ease. Is very easy to install as it plugs right in. Well worth the price!

Here is a quick video of the car with the car cover on (yes I was sitting in my car with the car cover on...:redface:) *hover over and click*

And then some very quick iPhone pics,,,can't really tell how awesome they are with the crappy pics...but you get the gist.

LEDdome2.jpg

leddome.jpg

LEDDOME3.jpg

nsxled.jpg

nsxled2.jpg

THANKS KIX!

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive review SFDreamer. Also thanks for being my volunteer!

As of right now the kits are finalized and ready for the coupe and t-top models! They will be built to order and will take less than a week to build and ship out. Please be sure to read the first post for the updated descriptions and prices.

Last edited:
Just finished a new item!!!

Now you can finally do the following:

1) Actually see what awaits you when your about to step out of the car.
2) Impress the Ladies and/or Men when you open the door for them.
3) Find your items in our VERY large and spacious trunk
...And much more!

With that I introduce the LED door/trunk light.

DSC00821.JPG

The LED door/trunk light is controller driven and utilizes NO resistors.

DSC00814.JPG

Its VERY easy to install. Probably by far the EASIEST of my LED kits to install. Just snap off the lens, remove the bulb, snap in the led board, and replace the lens!

DSC00815.JPG

When you open your door this is what you'll see. I adjusted the exposure to capture to true light output.

DSC00819.JPG

DSC00820.JPG

The LED also works for the trunk with 100% usable light!

As of right now I have 2 board in stock and ready to ship. Order now!!!

This is a must have mod. Very easy to install. Richard was great to work with, good communication and fast shipping. Will probably be getting his door/trunk leds next:biggrin:

Thanks again Richard

Thanks LMR for the positive feedback!

Tonight I finished the final design of the LED foot well light. Now you can be a good lil NSX owner and keep constant tabs on just how clean your carpet is... the foot well light can also save your life from a jealous somebody who just put a poisonous snake in your car. Speaking of saving lives, you can do so for just $15!

As always the foot well light is 100% plug and play. It uses a specially designed connector to mimic the stock bulb to allow easy installation. The only difficultly will be contorting your body like a snake to install the light.

Now some pics:

DSC00828.JPG

DSC00827.JPG

DSC00824.JPG

I couldn’t get the exposure right. The light is actually brighter then the picture reflects.

As I said I would in my last post, I bought the door and trunk led lights also. These are another great mod. They are even easier to install than the dome led light and the dome light was very easy.

Thanks again Richard

how do we pay for this?

Just installed the coupe dome and door lights last nite and was blown away by how bright they are. They are also easy to install. Richard was very professional and the shipping was fast.

Thanks Richard!

Items in stock and ready to ship in 1 day!!!

DSC00862.JPG

NSX Coupe dome light

DSC00866.JPG

DSC00877.JPG

NSX door light. Note these are version 2 of the door light. You can still order the version 1 if you like that style better.

Also, I have enough parts in stock to make 10 kits! Depending on my orders I can ship additional kits within 1-2 days!!!

Lastly... the NSX T domelight will now be CONTROLLER BASED!!!

Last edited:
Back