• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Korean War Part 2

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=3eebce871633" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=3eebce871633" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Juice did you eat all the birds?? WTF dude...

All the snow is gone here in New York. What will I have for breakfast? I guess I'll run down to the center of my town which is disguised as a European City Center and get a North Korean Cake from helpful North Korean cake giver outers.

The propaganda machine is scary. I wonder what they would say if they actually saw life in the United States. Anyone want to volunteer to sneak in with a few seasons of Jersey Shore? That would set them straight.

No snow here in Phx...starving. Why won't you greedy bastards up north share your delicious snow with us?

010512-cookiesnowcone.jpg

No snow here in Phx...starving. Why won't you greedy bastards up north share your delicious snow with us?

010512-cookiesnowcone.jpg

A little Mio on top and it's the most delicious mix of smog particles and icy bits of dog shit.... Mmmmm...... I know you mad bro but can you understand the reluctance to share?

I was stationed in camp Casey Korea for 2 years a year and a half ago, served in the combat units in South Korea, trained with and trained ROKA soldiers, as a tank commander in the army. I was there when they sunk the cheonan and fired rockets on the island off the coast of South Korea. I honestly feel that this war would either not last or happen at all. One, it seems like North Korea continues to play the attention and publicity card to keep their name in the public's mouth to maintain the image they have kept throughout the decades and two, South Korea's economy has developed so much that I feel that they would try to avoid any major conflict that would cause war. The North Korean ground force is not really what I consider a major force to be reckoned with. They have poorly supported and resourced forces, outdated tactics, outdated equipment, outdated weapons, and troops with extremely low morale. Not a good combination to try and start a war with. Just watching korean news it was apparent that even their soldiers didn't want to be there by the constant number of defectors you'd hear about.

Last edited:
Can't someone just take that asshat out from a distance? He is quite irritating and seems unstable as hell.

we should do a propaganda drop over the whole country with photos like the above,and with a whole bunch of food....lets see how the starving masses would respond.

^^^^^^^ thats some funny shiznit:triumphant:

In my opinion Air power wins any conventional war hands down and we would have free rein over the sky within a week easily. There numbers wont mean a thing then, they fake and over exaggerate everything. The only probolem would be to deal with the aftermath and brainwashed citizens, probably should just let the Chinese take care of that.

In my opinion Air power wins any conventional war hands down and we would have free rein over the sky within a week easily. There numbers wont mean a thing then, they fake and over exaggerate everything. The only probolem would be to deal with the aftermath and brainwashed citizens, probably should just let the Chinese take care of that.

I don't think anything will happen, however, I know we have been spying on them for years. With F22s in Japan, B-52s in Guam(with cruise missiles) marines in Japan and S Korea. I think we are prepared. I also think N. Korea knows that.

Back