• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KSP Attain Side Steps/Skirts Opinion

Hey Everyone,

I was walking around Tokyo the other day and I saw a guy who was parking his NSX that had side steps/skirts I had never seen before. When he got out I asked him what brand of steps they where and he told me KSP Attain. I was shocked I had never heard of them before:confused:. Anyway I went to their web site and downloaded some pics. Obviously the car is to high:cool: but otherwise I would like your opinions on these skirts.

Attachments

• ksp 2.jpg
    ksp 2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 282
  • ksp1.jpg
    ksp1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 244
  • ksp 4.jpg
    ksp 4.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 224
  • ksp5.jpg
    ksp5.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 266
  • ksp 6.jpg
    ksp 6.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 277
  • ksp 7.jpg
    ksp 7.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 218
  • KSP30111210001.jpg
    KSP30111210001.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 284
is that an urethane lip? :eek:

They look to squared off for the rest of the body.. Or is it just me?

agreed they don't look organic enough to fit seamlesly,insted they stand out too much.

I like it. Simple, almost elegant compared to a lot of whats out there. I think if they produced a new rear valence similar to the '02 but with more of a squared off look it will complete the kit. The lip is great.

They look to squared off for the rest of the body.. Or is it just me?

I agree. They don't follow the lines of the rest of the body very well. I think the overall shape could work, but the details make it not right. For example, the little dip in the front and the crease in the rear. That line it creates seems out of place to me.

Back