• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kw v3 advise for collar vs just bushings

Hey guys, I finally got around to having my new suspension delivered. They are KW's V3 and before i tackle the job i wanted some opinions. The NSX has 115k miles now. Still on its original suspension. Im looking to purchase new bushings. However, SOS also sells a more 'complete' assembly where they sell you new collars/bushings/washers/mounts for this application/use case. Obviously this is more cost.

My question to the seasoned/experienced owners here are if this is worth the extra effort or are the stock collars/mounts pretty good and hold its weight well. FWIW, Im the second owner and there is no evidence of winter/salt driving conditions, etc. Overall from the exterior they look good. Otherwise, Ill just end up getting new bushings for all four corners.

Thank you for any input!

link: https://www.scienceofspeed.com/inde...on-accessories/factory-top-mount-options.html

Absolutely nothing wrong with re-using your oem top hats and bushings. Only downside is that you will need a springs compressor to remove them safely, so more work but easily do-able.

Back