• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

iLIFT® Intelligent Suspension Lift Systems - http://iLiftSystems.com

The iLIFT® system is the most advanced, robust lift system on the market, with the unique capability to operate automatically, without the need for a driver to press a button to raise their vehicle.
  • Eliminates vehicle damage from scraping on speed bumps, steep driveways, or other road obstacles.
  • Maintains the high performance of existing suspension systems.
  • Enhances passenger mobility by making it easier to enter and exit from low vehicles.
<!--?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?--><script charset="ISO-8859-1" src="//fast.wistia.com/assets/external/E-v1.js" async></script><div class="wistia_responsive_padding" style="padding:56.25% 0 0 0;position:relative;"><div class="wistia_responsive_wrapper" style="height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;top:0;width:100%;"><div class="wistia_embed wistia_async_t5ilxwu2ho videoFoam=true" style="height:100%;width:100%"> </div></div></div>
i_LIFT_Banner.gif

The iLIFT® system is an intelligent suspension lift system that is in a class of its own.

• Intelligent: The only fully automatic suspension lift system of its kind.
  • The iLIFT® systems use a highly configurable and advanced, proprietary ECU with 25 configurable parameters and firmware, as well as a network of sensors enabling automatic activation.
  • The iLIFT® system monitors the vehicle’s ground clearance, speed and other parameters to intelligently raise and lower the vehicle as needed to avoid obstacles.
  • When the front of the vehicle needs additional ground clearance, the iLIFT® system quickly raises the front of the vehicle. When an object gets too close to the center of the vehicle, the iLIFT® system intelligently raises the front and rear of the vehicle to provide maximum clearance to the center of the vehicle. When obstacles have been passed, the iLIFT® system automatically lowers the car to its normal driving ride height.
  • Superior Performance: Can raise vehicles up to 3.5’’ in under 1 second (compared to competitors’ systems that can take 7 seconds or longer to activate).
  • Preserves the use of conventional suspension systems with hydraulic shock absorbers and coil springs.
  • Maintains the high performance of conventional suspension systems... unlike other lift systems.
  • Smoothly lifts vehicles weighing up to 6,000 pounds or more.
  • Advanced: The iLIFT® system was designed and optimized over the past 5 years. The iLIFT® system includes numerous proprietary and patented design and functional elements to make the system faster, safer, more durable, more compact, efficient and more user-friendly compared to existing lift systems.
  • Easy to use: May be activated manually with existing cruise-control buttons (a unique and patented feature), which is an easier, faster, and safer way to manually activate a lift system while driving.
  • High Quality: All the components of the iLIFT® system have been carefully engineered and extensively tested for longevity and performance. Many components are proprietary in their design and incorporate advanced materials such as aircraft grade aluminum and wear resistant coatings.
The iLIFT® system is offered in three custom NSX mount options:
  1. The NSX Rear Fender Mount (left)
  2. The NSX Rear Fender Mount (right)
  3. NSX Trunk Mount (left trunk wall).
iLIFT® System Pricing
The base system is the Front Only Semi-Auto (Manual Push button activation) - $2,995.
Add Rear Option - $1,000.
Add Automatic Sensors Option - $1,000.
Required custom NSX mount of your choice - $250
Flat rate 2nd day air within Continental US - $100

iLIFT® systems are built to order for your particular coilover’s shock rod diameter. There is typically a two to three week lead time from when an order is placed to the order shipping. Customers have used the following coilovers with the iLIFT® system: BC Racing, Buddy Club, KW V3, KW Club Sport, and JRZ.

iLIFT® is an Authorized Dealer for Swift Springs, KW Suspensions, BC Racing and Buddy Club. If you are interested in purchasing a coil-over suspension or springs with an iLIFT® system please contact us and we would be happy to assist you.

We also offer iLIFT® NSX Top Mounts complete priced at $350. These may be used with an iLIFT® system or as OEM top mount replacement for KW V3.

NSX Top Mounts Complete $350
  • 4 CNC machined 6061 aluminum top mount plate that weigh ~50% less than the OEM steel top hats.
  • Utilize Custom Urethane bushings. These bushings provide an increased stiffness of approximately 50% over the OEM rubber bushings. They offer many of the benefits of steel pillow ball bearings with none of the harshness, noise, vibration and wear issues associated with pillow ball bearings.
  • 4 Steel tube bushings, machined, hardened and plated.
  • 4 Steel washers, machined, hardened and plated.
  • Price for complete set of 4 top mounts: $350.
attachment.php

High performance urethane bushing upgrade set for OEM top mounts $80
These are replacement bushings for OEM NSX top mounts and provide an increased stiffness of approximately 50% over the OEM rubber bushings. They offer many of the benefits of steel pillow ball bearings with none of the harshness, noise, vibration and wear issues associated with pillow ball bearings. A cost effective upgrade to OEM top mounts with all of the performance benefits of the iLIFT® top mounts except the 50% weight savings. These may be used for any type of suspension which utilizes the OEM Top Mount.
attachment.php

Contact us to today to place your order for an iLIFT® system and begin enjoying the freedom of driving your vehicle with out the fear of scraping.

Stealth Innovative Systems, LLC
http://iLiftSystems.com
1-559-GO-iLIFT (1-559-464-5438)
[email protected]

Pictures below of iLIFT® Components
Cylinder and Piston Assembly
attachment.php

Cylinder and Piston Assembly on KW V3 with optional iLIFT® Top Mount
attachment.php

Cylinder and Piston Assembly on Buddy Club
attachment.php

iLIFT® ECU
attachment.php

iLIFT® Automatic Sensor
attachment.php

iLIFT® Custom NSX Trunk Mount
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

iLIFT® Custom NSX Fender Mount
attachment.php

Contact us to today to place your order for an iLIFT® system and begin enjoying the freedom of driving your vehicle with out the fear of scraping.

Steven Lee
Manager

http://iLiftSystems.com
1-559-GO-iLIFT (1-559-464-5438)
[email protected]<style id="wistia_16_style" type="text/css" class="wistia_injected_style">#wistia_grid_15_wrapper{-moz-box-sizing:content-box;-webkit-box-sizing:content-box;box-sizing:content-box;font-family:Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;height:100%;position:relative;text-align:left;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_15_wrapper *{-moz-box-sizing:content-box;-webkit-box-sizing:content-box;box-sizing:content-box;}#wistia_grid_15_above{position:relative;}#wistia_grid_15_main{display:block;height:100%;position:relative;}#wistia_grid_15_behind{height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;top:0;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_15_center{height:100%;overflow:hidden;position:relative;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_15_front{display:none;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;top:0;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_15_top_inside{position:absolute;left:0;top:0;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_15_top{width:100%;position:absolute;bottom:0;left:0;}#wistia_grid_15_bottom_inside{position:absolute;left:0;bottom:0;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_15_bottom{width:100%;position:absolute;top:0;left:0;}#wistia_grid_15_left_inside{height:100%;position:absolute;left:0;top:0;}#wistia_grid_15_left{height:100%;position:absolute;right:0;top:0;}#wistia_grid_15_right_inside{height:100%;right:0;position:absolute;top:0;}#wistia_grid_15_right{height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;top:0;}#wistia_grid_15_below{position:relative;}</style><style id="wistia_27_style" type="text/css" class="wistia_injected_style">#wistia_grid_26_wrapper{-moz-box-sizing:content-box;-webkit-box-sizing:content-box;box-sizing:content-box;font-family:Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;height:100%;position:relative;text-align:left;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_26_wrapper *{-moz-box-sizing:content-box;-webkit-box-sizing:content-box;box-sizing:content-box;}#wistia_grid_26_above{position:relative;}#wistia_grid_26_main{display:block;height:100%;position:relative;}#wistia_grid_26_behind{height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;top:0;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_26_center{height:100%;overflow:hidden;position:relative;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_26_front{display:none;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;top:0;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_26_top_inside{position:absolute;left:0;top:0;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_26_top{width:100%;position:absolute;bottom:0;left:0;}#wistia_grid_26_bottom_inside{position:absolute;left:0;bottom:0;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_26_bottom{width:100%;position:absolute;top:0;left:0;}#wistia_grid_26_left_inside{height:100%;position:absolute;left:0;top:0;}#wistia_grid_26_left{height:100%;position:absolute;right:0;top:0;}#wistia_grid_26_right_inside{height:100%;right:0;position:absolute;top:0;}#wistia_grid_26_right{height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;top:0;}#wistia_grid_26_below{position:relative;}</style><style id="wistia_45_style" type="text/css" class="wistia_injected_style">#wistia_grid_44_wrapper{-moz-box-sizing:content-box;-webkit-box-sizing:content-box;box-sizing:content-box;font-family:Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;height:100%;position:relative;text-align:left;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_44_wrapper *{-moz-box-sizing:content-box;-webkit-box-sizing:content-box;box-sizing:content-box;}#wistia_grid_44_above{position:relative;}#wistia_grid_44_main{display:block;height:100%;position:relative;}#wistia_grid_44_behind{height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;top:0;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_44_center{height:100%;overflow:hidden;position:relative;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_44_front{display:none;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;top:0;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_44_top_inside{position:absolute;left:0;top:0;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_44_top{width:100%;position:absolute;bottom:0;left:0;}#wistia_grid_44_bottom_inside{position:absolute;left:0;bottom:0;width:100%;}#wistia_grid_44_bottom{width:100%;position:absolute;top:0;left:0;}#wistia_grid_44_left_inside{height:100%;position:absolute;left:0;top:0;}#wistia_grid_44_left{height:100%;position:absolute;right:0;top:0;}#wistia_grid_44_right_inside{height:100%;right:0;position:absolute;top:0;}#wistia_grid_44_right{height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;top:0;}#wistia_grid_44_below{position:relative;}</style>

Attachments

• iLIFT - Cylinder Piston Assembly.jpg
    iLIFT - Cylinder Piston Assembly.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1,680
  • iLIFT - KW V3 Coilover.jpg
    iLIFT - KW V3 Coilover.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,680
  • iLIFT - Buddy Club coilover-1.jpg
    iLIFT - Buddy Club coilover-1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,678
  • iLIFT - ECU.jpg
    iLIFT - ECU.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,672
  • iLIFT - Automatic Sensor.jpg
    iLIFT - Automatic Sensor.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,682
  • iLIFT - NSX Trunk Mount.jpg
    iLIFT - NSX Trunk Mount.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,683
  • NSX-Trunk-Mount-Installed.jpg
    NSX-Trunk-Mount-Installed.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,687
  • NSX-Trunk-Mount-Installed-2.jpg
    NSX-Trunk-Mount-Installed-2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,679
  • iLIFT - Fender Mount.jpg
    iLIFT - Fender Mount.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,679
  • iLIFT NSX Top Mounts.jpg
    iLIFT NSX Top Mounts.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,679
  • iLIFT - Urethane bushing upgrade NSX Top Mount.jpg
    iLIFT - Urethane bushing upgrade NSX Top Mount.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,676
Definitely on my next big buy list. Do yo have any details on how its installed inside the fender? Or how the lines are routed without cutting or drilling? Also is there a chance to setup a group buy? :)

Definitely on my next big buy list. Do yo have any details on how its installed inside the fender? Or how the lines are routed without cutting or drilling? Also is there a chance to setup a group buy? :)

We have not set up a group buy.

The fender mount is shown it the "Fender Mount" photo in our original post above. The compressor and air filtration system are pre-mounted on an aluminum plate. The custom NSX fender mounted air tank is shown next to the compressor and air filter. The fit behind the rear wheel. The photo shows the custom RIGHT Fender components for earlier (1991-1999) NSX models. For later (2000+) NSX models, we provide a mirror image reverse of this configuration to fit the LEFT fender.

To mount these components in the rear fender two 1/4 inch. holes are drilled into the trunk for mounting bolts. Four more 1/4 inch bolts are used at the bottom flange below the trunk compartment to secure these components. It is also necessary to drill a hole into the trunk for wiring to the iLIFT® ECU.
We supply the drilling template and installation accessories to make the trunk mount installation easy. The installation kit includes: a DeWalt right angle drill adapter, stubby drill bit set, a stepped drill bit, all grommets, hardware, wires, fittings, etc. We also include detailed printed instructions with color photos.

Many NSX customers are choosing the trunk mount. (see photos in the post above) the trunk mount takes very little trunk space, and having the components in the trunk (behind the engine) is very effective in muffling the sound of the compressor. In my car, I can barely hear when my trunk mounted compressor turns on.... and I usually can't hear when it shuts off.

Steven Lee
Manager
email: [email protected]
Ph. 559-464-5438

Thanks! You've answered all my questions. The idea of not hearing the compressor sounds better to me. Do you know if there will be any heating issues if I built a small panel around the trunk mount to cover up the compressor completely?

Thanks,

We have not set up a group buy.

The fender mount is shown it the "Fender Mount" photo in our original post above. The compressor and air filtration system are pre-mounted on an aluminum plate. The custom NSX fender mounted air tank is shown next to the compressor and air filter. The fit behind the rear wheel. The photo shows the custom RIGHT Fender components for earlier (1991-1999) NSX models. For later (2000+) NSX models, we provide a mirror image reverse of this configuration to fit the LEFT fender.

To mount these components in the rear fender two 1/4 inch. holes are drilled into the trunk for mounting bolts. Four more 1/4 inch bolts are used at the bottom flange below the trunk compartment to secure these components. It is also necessary to drill a hole into the trunk for wiring to the iLIFT® ECU.
We supply the drilling template and installation accessories to make the trunk mount installation easy. The installation kit includes: a DeWalt right angle drill adapter, stubby drill bit set, a stepped drill bit, all grommets, hardware, wires, fittings, etc. We also include detailed printed instructions with color photos.

Many NSX customers are choosing the trunk mount. (see photos in the post above) the trunk mount takes very little trunk space, and having the components in the trunk (behind the engine) is very effective in muffling the sound of the compressor. In my car, I can barely hear when my trunk mounted compressor turns on.... and I usually can't hear when it shuts off.

Steven Lee
Manager
email: [email protected]
Ph. 559-464-5438

Thanks! You've answered all my questions. The idea of not hearing the compressor sounds better to me. Do you know if there will be any heating issues if I built a small panel around the trunk mount to cover up the compressor completely?

Thanks,

Ideally the compressor should be exposed to air for cooling. The compressor only runs about 45 seconds to top off the tank after each front lift. Therefore it should have plenty of time to cool between lifts under normal driving conditions. I don't know of anyone else covering up the compressor. In fact, some of our customers specifically wanted the trunk mount to "show off" the iLIFT® components in the trunk.
Take a look at the top view photo of the trunk mount in our post above, and you'll see that it really takes very little trunk space. I've traveled cross country several times with my trunk mount iLIFT® system with my trunk packed VERY fully, and iIve never had a problem with the exposed compressor.

Can the top mounts be installed on top of the VRH kit? I assume it's nearly identical. I have JRZ RS Pro's and the pillow balls are driving me nuts! Thanks

Can the top mounts be installed on top of the VRH kit? I assume it's nearly identical. I have JRZ RS Pro's and the pillow balls are driving me nuts! Thanks

If you are using the JRZ RS Pro pillow ball mounts, we offer a urethane bushing mount which works with either factory mounts, or the mounts designed by iLIFT (which we represent). Please let us know if we can help!

Hi sent you an email with some questions. Look forward to hearing from you and purchasing soon as well. Thanks
[MENTION=34212]bluehatchy[/MENTION] - we are helping Steve with replies. If you have not received a reply, feel free to contact us.

If you are using the JRZ RS Pro pillow ball mounts, we offer a urethane bushing mount which works with either factory mounts, or the mounts designed by iLIFT (which we represent). Please let us know if we can help!

Hey thanks for your message! So I'm assuming removing the pillowball top mounts from the VRH is very similar to the iLIFT right?

I've place my deposit. A couple quick questions. Do I need to get a different set of springs to run these on my KW V3 coilovers? I am pretty low and want to stay what way. If so, do they come with the kit? Second, If I decide later on that I want to upgrade to the automatic sensors....is this possible? Thanks!

I've place my deposit. A couple quick questions. Do I need to get a different set of springs to run these on my KW V3 coilovers? I am pretty low and want to stay what way. If so, do they come with the kit? Second, If I decide later on that I want to upgrade to the automatic sensors....is this possible? Thanks!

I'm lowered on KW V3 as well, the iLift raises my car on the KW coilovers quite significantly for me to go over bumps and slopes. Pic of lowered car and video of the stance when the car is raised.

27709958_10159858046700398_3419968431836633403_o.jpg

https://youtu.be/tSphDf2R4q0

I'm on too small wheel combo for my widebody but you get the idea

28061548_10159883507590398_8027970952797563907_o.jpg

Hmmm, I'll have to shoot them an email I suppose. My car is lower than yours, but I also wanted to know if I could opt in getting the sensors installed later on.

Noticed the new website and all links kind of pointing to SOS. Did SOS become the owner of iLift?

Couldn’t find the pillow all top mounts mentioned anywhere. Are they still available with the system?

Since SOS is pretty familiar with this, is the fender mount compatible with the sos twin turbo kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back