• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Lambo colors

Hey I have seen Lambo orange NSX posted on prime,but has anyone seen the wild green Lambo paint on an NSX? Mine is black now, but I am toying with the idea of an exotic color for fun.....Any ideas? I saw a purple NSX in a photo from Japan that was pretty sweet..... :biggrin:

Purple isn't really my color. If I had an NSX I would paint it a pink tone with glitter! :biggrin:

I know the orange Lambo color you are talking about. It's on the new '05 Merci roadster. Talk about a hot color! :cool: I love that car too! That orange goes really well with the carbon fiber details they put on. If you are thinking about painting your car it would be beautiful to pick a hue in that color range. :tongue:

Why not S-Zero green (reminds me of 7 UP can). There is one in the NSXLIFE.com

Ashley you would not drive a glitter pink NSX!!! I guess it would not be too hard to find a matching purse or bikini? The purple NSX was a darker hue and was actually pretty nice....My buddy has a new black corvette, and reminds me what a pain in the ass a black car is!!! Black cars look sweet at the valet parking, but sucks on a daily basis to maintain! Ashley nice to see you posting again, and I like your new avatar,becareful, don't show your naval or you may upset someone..... :wink: Brent

amen on the blax0r car thing man, i curse the sky every time it rains :biggrin:
i'm still waiting to see a polished metal nsx though, that would be hot, if someone actually got aluminum sheet metal bumpers, spats and such, it'd be hot!

They have chrome paint. :biggrin:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/739999

ok can someone photoshop a chrome nsx =) i've seen sndsoul's polished hood pictures, but i think a completely chrome nsx would be great =)

also if your car ever gets hit by an assault laser, most of it will bounce off :biggrin:

khappucino said:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/739999

ok can someone photoshop a chrome nsx =) i've seen sndsoul's polished hood pictures, but i think a completely chrome nsx would be great =)

also if your car ever gets hit by an assault laser, most of it will bounce off :biggrin:

Chrome = Not legal

Great for shows tho!

I thought there was a purple color they released in Japan for NSX's. The lambo orange would be hot...but I'm a huge fan of orange. Yellow is good too...but some sort of unique green or blue would really set you apart.

I hate to admit it but I saw a toy lambo that was green at target. It got me thinking......hmmmmmmmm green NSX :biggrin:

I see green things......

dsc012861gz.jpg

Ignore the fat looking guy on the left.

murcifront.jpg

murcielago.jpg

I Love this color
gallardoRD.jpg

Thanks to Micah for the pics.

ParisModel said:
Purple isn't really my color. If I had an NSX I would paint it a pink tone with glitter!

Just go Hello Kitty pink...
1jnd4m

attachment.php

OH MY GOSH! The Hello Kitty car is so ugly, sorry to say. I don't care if that was on a Ferrari, I still wouldn't drive it! :eek:

White '94 - YES, I like. Much better, but where are the sparkles? :tongue:

ah, the hello kitty Ferrari is photoshopped and it's not pink. baby pink color on nsx will look good.

OH and I wouldn't mind driving that pink color (though more like a regular red with blue hue added up in photoshop.) nsx-r... it's hot.

Ashley, the orange lambo is not a Murcielago , it's a gallardo, the young brother...

ParisModel said:
White '94 - YES, I like. Much better, but where are the sparkles? :tongue:

Well, you gotta draw the line somewhere. I mean, an NSX-R with sparkles... it just wouldn't look right. :wink:

I love that orange on that lambo. I think that an NSX with the top black and the car either orange or that green would be pretty smooth and would draw even more attention then it does. I believe that is the biggest reason that the lambos come in those colors, just even more over the top and attention grabbing then simply a 200k car.

Back