• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lamborghini LP640 roadster, one pic - I'm in LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV

lp640op0.png

Is this hot enough for you? I'm a BIG Batman fan, this car screams Batman!!

I'm so in love, never had these types of feelings since I saw Carrera GT in black for the first time.

Never been a fan of Gallardo or the Murcielago, but the really do things right when they come out in roadsters. The latest Murcielago LP640 really have those little extra improvements the old Murcielago lacked.

I want to rob a bank. :)

|Adeel said:
Never been a fan of Gallardo or the Murcielago, but the really do things right when they come out in roadsters.
I couldn't disagree more. I've never seen an attractive convertible from Lamborghini and this one is no different. Eww.

dave22 said:
I couldn't disagree more. I've never seen an attractive convertible from Lamborghini and this one is no different. Eww.

No problem, taste is individual and thank God for that :)

I've always wondered, but what's with the "towing mirror" on Murcies?

Otherwise, Fabulous looking thing.

But if the top mechanism is anything like regular Murcies(labour intensive)
, not my cup of tea. :)

I can only imagine how the chrome Murcie gives everyone a black flashing spot in there eyes when the weather is sunny :tongue:

The G Spyder is much better looking I think.

The M Spyder looks like a grotesque basketball shoe I think. It's really tacky in my opinion.

mohaji said:
I've always wondered, but what's with the "towing mirror" on Murcies?

Otherwise, Fabulous looking thing.

But if the top mechanism is anything like regular Murcies(labour intensive)
, not my cup of tea. :)
towing mirror????

its labor intensive, if you dont know what your doing

jgtcnsx said:
towing mirror????

its labor intensive, if you dont know what your doing

I just meant the sideview mirrors are rather long like the attachment mirrors for trucks that tow RV's and stuff.

I just know Richard on TopGear had hell of a time trying to put the top together on yellow Murci that was on the show... Never even seen Murci convertible in real life yet. :)

oh ya, haha i get you know. a he doesnt know what he is doing. its like anything, once you do it a few times its easy. the gallardo is kind of a pain in the ass using the tool kit that comes with the car, but the murci is easier, tere have been alot of problems with the gallardo spyders. its usually the cables, yet still an easy fix. :smile: they do look like that though. good call haah

I showed that first set of pictures to my cube neighbor who is very much not a car guy, and his only comment was he thinks my NSX looks better.

Gave me a warm fuzzy, that did!

bodypainter said:
I showed that first set of pictures to my cube neighbor who is very much not a car guy, and his only comment was he thinks my NSX looks better.

Gave me a warm fuzzy, that did!

LOL

Back