• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Last tank 26.8 mpg

Got 33.59mpg on a long road trip to Utah last year. I was being pretty nice to it though.

Dave

Impressive. Were you keeping the speeds down in the 60-65 mph range? and I am guessing the terrain was pretty flat?

my bigger fuel injectors and CTSC sure dont help MPG haha.

Edinkali:

The trip was from Seattle To SLC. There are two mountain ranges to go over. I did the speed limit. In Washington that was 60 on the westside and 70 over the top through Central Washington. As I recall Oregon was 55?. Idaho was back up to 70. I went 521 miles on that particular tank of fuel. It was a warm, calm day. Just before the trip I pulled the injectors and had them cleaned by Witchhunter Performance. (www.witchhunter.com)

I was really impressed with the mileage. For the remaining few hundred miles of the trip my mileage went down. I was leaning on it a little more through Idaho and Utah.

Dave

Last edited:
Those are pretty damn good numbers then for the higher speeds and varying terrain. Who needs a Honda Fit to get good gas mileage? I'll stick with the NSX thanks. :)

Edinkali:

The trip was from Seattle To SLC. There are two mountain ranges to go over. I did the speed limit. In Washington that was 60 on the westside and 70 over the top through Central Washington. As I recall Oregon was 55?. Idaho was back up to 70. I went 521 miles on that particular tank of fuel. It was a warm, calm day. Just before the trip I pulled the injectors and had them cleaned by Witchhunter Performance. (www.witchhunterperformance.com)

I was really impressed with the mileage. For the remaining few hundred miles of the trip my mileage went down. I was leaning on it a little more through Idaho and Utah.

Dave

Initially I was talking about the NA2 that comes with the 6 spd but since there are obviously differences like displacement and as you said "weight and wheel/tire pkg" I decided to ask if there was anyone with an NA1 with a 6 spd conversion.

I suspect the NA1 would have the better MPGs if the last gear is the same since it's a lighter car and a smaller stomach...

Not sure how some of you are able to get that kind of mileage. I've never gotten even 25 mpg hwy in my '95. I thought it was my gearing, but a lot of these 28mpg claims are on na1's as well.

Not sure how some of you are able to get that kind of mileage. I've never gotten even 25 mpg hwy in my '95. I thought it was my gearing, but a lot of these 28mpg claims are on na1's as well.

Mine is a 92 coupe so it is a bit lighter than the T. Weight has a noticeable effect on mileage. Your cruising speed also plays a major part in fuel mileage numbers. If you like to run at 75 mph you will likely get 5-6 mpg less than someone who cruises at 60 mph. With some mild hyper-miling techniques an NA1 NSX could probably get 35+ mpg.

NA1 is ideal if you are looking for the following:

- Better MPGs (thanks to the smaller displacement)
- stiffer chassis
- lighter car
- you have $$$ left over to modify the NSX ( or buy stocks at it's low for gallardo future)

NA1 is ideal if you are looking for the following:

- Better MPGs (thanks to the smaller displacement)
- stiffer chassis
- lighter car
- you have $$$ left over to modify the NSX ( or buy stocks at it's low for gallardo future)

NA2 coupe has stiffer chassis also slightly lighter due to stronger higher grade aluminum. Now finding a NA2 coupe is a whole different story ..LOL

What grade alloy is it?

From Honda. Just posted the whole thing as it's rather interesting. Third paragraph says "6000 series".
http://www.hondanews.com/search/release/2628?q=nsx&s=honda

1997 NSX/NSX-T Body
Text Only 1997_NSX_Body.pdf
06/30/1996 - Torrance, Calif. -

Overview

A rigid structure is of paramount importance in a performance car. High rigidity provides a stable platform for proper suspension geometry and alignment, and it makes possible a tight, rattle-free interior. Additionally, central to the goal of performance is a favorable power-to-weight ratio, which has been improved by 30 percent with the new 3.2-liter V-6. As a rule, a very light car can achieve high performance levels with less horsepower. After an intensive research effort, it was determined that the most efficient way to meet the rigidity and weight targets for the NSX was to build the car exclusively of aluminum.

Using a Cray supercomputer, the engineers performed millions of Finite Element Modeling (FEM) and stress analysis calculations. The result of this research and development effort is a chassis that weighs 210 Kg (462 lbs) with doors, hood and deck lids installed-about 40% less than a steel chassis, but with the same rigidity and impact protection. The NSX structure is significantly stiffer than every other competitor currently on the market. Both models, the NSX and the removable-top NSX-T, meet 1997 federal side-impact standards.

To counter the small weight increase of the new 6-speed transmission and larger brakes, key body parts are now made with a newly developed 6000 series aluminum alloy that is up to 50 percent stronger, thus requiring less material to perform effectively. This thinner, lighter-weight new material is used in making the doors, fenders, and front and rear deck lids, among other key parts of the NSX. For example, by using this high-strength alloy, thinner doorskin material netted a 2.2 kg (4.9 lbs.) weight reduction without any sacrifice in strength.

Body Reinforcements

To maintain high rigidity in the body, even with the roof panel of the NSX-T removed, extensive reinforcement measures are employed throughout the body. Required reinforcement include side sill aluminum extrusion design that involves significantly thicker wall sections. Other areas include the base of the B-pillar where it joins the rocker panel, a larger rear bulkhead crossbar, a thicker trunk leading edge panel, a reinforcement web in the rear floor cross member, an additional rib in the center rear bulkhead section, a redesigned and thicker walled rear roof rail section, a redesigned front roof rail section with increased wall thickness, a completely redesigned and thicker upper A-pillar, a redesigned and thicker upper dashboard crossmember, and a redesigned front lower floor section with increased wall thickness.

Removable Top

The removable top is made of aluminum for light weight and durability. The roof panel is body-colored and is easily removed by means of two latches located on the left and right side. Its light 8.5 kg makes it easy to remove and stow away. A dash indicator light alerts the driver if the latches are not properly closed. Once removed, the panel is stored under the rear glass hatch and the hatch can be locked with a key for security. Since the top has its own storage compartment, it doesn't use any of the available trunk or interior space. In addition, the vehicle security system functions with the top removed as well as in place.

Extruded Aluminum Side Sills

To attain a structure of high rigidity, complex aluminum extrusions were used for the crucial side sills of the unit body. These extrusions, with their carefully braced internal structure, contribute to the extremely high torsional stiffness of the NSX.

Radiused Front Frame Rails

To maximize occupant protection, the front frame rails of the unit body are designed with large-radius curves where they meet the passenger cabin. This design helps to dissipate energy in the event of a collision, spreading out impact loads and diverting them under the passenger cell.

......Using a Cray supercomputer, the engineers performed millions of Finite Element Modeling (FEM) and stress analysis calculations. The result of this research and development effort is a chassis that weighs 210 Kg (462 lbs) with doors, hood and deck lids installed-about 40% less than a steel chassis, but with the same rigidity and impact protection. The NSX structure is significantly stiffer than every other competitor currently on the market. Both models, the NSX and the removable-top NSX-T, meet 1997 federal side-impact standards.

To counter the small weight increase of the new 6-speed transmission and larger brakes, key body parts are now made with a newly developed 6000 series aluminum alloy that is up to 50 percent stronger, thus requiring less material to perform effectively. This thinner, lighter-weight new material is used in making the doors, fenders, and front and rear deck lids, among other key parts of the NSX. For example, by using this high-strength alloy, thinner doorskin material netted a 2.2 kg (4.9 lbs.) weight reduction without any sacrifice in strength.......

What alloy was the NA1 made outta?

The impression that I get is that the 6000 series used in the NSX was more for non-structural parts like the skin. Was there something in the chassis pertaining to safety that it was used for?

What alloy was the NA1 made outta?

The impression that I get is that the 6000 series used in the NSX was more for non-structural parts like the skin. Was there something in the chassis pertaining to safety that it was used for?

Ok I found this here
http://www.hondanews.com/search/release/2596?q=nsx&s=honda

The biggest problem to overcome, by far, was how to create a lightweight aluminum chassis with the rigidity of steel. The engineers' primary ally in this quest was the Cray supercomputer. With it, they were able to perform the vast number of Finite Element Modelling and stress analysis calculations necessary to optimize the original concept. To begin with, all the existing software, which was programmed for the torsional and bending values of steel, had to be re-written for the properties of aluminum. The R&D staff conducted extensive investigations of eight different aluminum alloys. They were analyzed for mechanical properties such as bending and tensile strength, formability, weldability and corrosion resistance. When this investigation was completed, the goal of building an aluminum chassis came within reach. They had a fairly accurate picture of which alloy and in what thickness would best work in any given area of the structure. In a sense, this was like solving an enormous jigsaw puzzle.

The unit body utilizes a number of different alloys for different applications. The structural sections are made of HA5182P-O.This is a non-heat-treated 5000 series alloy which provides excellent corrosion resistance, good weldability and excellent malleability.The exterior body panels are made of three different 6000 series alloys. These alloys are particularly resistant to corrosion. They're also heat treated to provide excellent resistance to minor denting. The exterior panels are 40% thicker than comparable panels made of steel."

I'm still researching the NA2 chassis to see if there's it's any different. Also here's something I never knew and wonder how many here knew this as well:biggrin:

"Structure

A rigid structure is of paramount importance in a performance car. High rigidity provides a stable platform for proper suspension geometry and alignment, and it makes possible a tight, rattle free interior. A structure that flexes under torsional or bending loads will upset the suspension geometry causing unwanted toe-change, steering deflection and a host of handling problems.

Additionally, central to the goal of performance is a favorable power to weight ratio. It's obvious that a heavy car needs a lot of power to achieve high levels of performance. Conversely, a very light car can achieve the same performance levels with less horsepower. With that goal in mind, several research projects were launched.

This project examined virtually every material to determine its feasibility for a light weight unit-body chassis. The materials examined included steel, aluminum, carbon fiber, sheet molded plastic, fiberglass,and many other forms of plastic. They were examined for strength, rigifty, weight, flammability, formability, cost and of course, availability in the quantities necessary for production.

The result of this investigation lead the project team to the conclusion that aluminum was the ideal material for this application."

Wow Honda actually looked into making the NSX out of CF way back then:eek:

Ok I found this here
http://www.hondanews.com/search/release/2596?q=nsx&s=honda

The biggest problem to overcome, by far, was how to create a lightweight aluminum chassis with the rigidity of steel. The engineers' primary ally in this quest was the Cray supercomputer. With it, they were able to perform the vast number of Finite Element Modelling and stress analysis calculations necessary to optimize the original concept. To begin with, all the existing software, which was programmed for the torsional and bending values of steel, had to be re-written for the properties of aluminum. The R&D staff conducted extensive investigations of eight different aluminum alloys. They were analyzed for mechanical properties such as bending and tensile strength, formability, weldability and corrosion resistance. When this investigation was completed, the goal of building an aluminum chassis came within reach. They had a fairly accurate picture of which alloy and in what thickness would best work in any given area of the structure. In a sense, this was like solving an enormous jigsaw puzzle.

The unit body utilizes a number of different alloys for different applications. The structural sections are made of HA5182P-O.This is a non-heat-treated 5000 series alloy which provides excellent corrosion resistance, good weldability and excellent malleability.The exterior body panels are made of three different 6000 series alloys. These alloys are particularly resistant to corrosion. They're also heat treated to provide excellent resistance to minor denting. The exterior panels are 40% thicker than comparable panels made of steel."

I'm still researching the NA2 chassis to see if there's it's any different. Also here's something I never knew and wonder how many here knew this as well:biggrin:

"Structure

A rigid structure is of paramount importance in a performance car. High rigidity provides a stable platform for proper suspension geometry and alignment, and it makes possible a tight, rattle free interior. A structure that flexes under torsional or bending loads will upset the suspension geometry causing unwanted toe-change, steering deflection and a host of handling problems.

Additionally, central to the goal of performance is a favorable power to weight ratio. It's obvious that a heavy car needs a lot of power to achieve high levels of performance. Conversely, a very light car can achieve the same performance levels with less horsepower. With that goal in mind, several research projects were launched.

This project examined virtually every material to determine its feasibility for a light weight unit-body chassis. The materials examined included steel, aluminum, carbon fiber, sheet molded plastic, fiberglass,and many other forms of plastic. They were examined for strength, rigifty, weight, flammability, formability, cost and of course, availability in the quantities necessary for production.

The result of this investigation lead the project team to the conclusion that aluminum was the ideal material for this application."

Wow Honda actually looked into making the NSX out of CF way back then:eek:

I was under the impression that alluminum was more rigid than steel. Steel is stronger and doesn't have a fatigue life. Of course my info comes from researching bike frames, but I suspect that the science, applications and principles are universal.

I just want to know if indeed there was a difference between the NA1 and NA2 in terms of the alloys implemented on the structure and safety of the NSX.

I've found nothing so far.

I don't get how the S2000 and FD were a steel chassis and still lighter than the NSX. Is the NSX engine that heavy?

Where's this weight coming from?

BTW, since Carbon Fiber was invented in the late '50's by the Americans where Rolls Royce did a darn good job of making it good enough for Aerospace and Defense applications.

The guy that started Assos (VERY high end bike clothes) made the first CF bike in the mid '70's.

Bottom line is that I think CF is over hyped since it was introduced to the asian car market where they orgasm from the very name of it.

BTW, did you know that the RX8 comes with a CF drive shaft?

Last edited:
I was under the impression that alluminum was more rigid than steel. Steel is stronger and doesn't have a fatigue life. Of course my info comes from researching bike frames, but I suspect that the science, applications and principles are universal.

I just want to know if indeed there was a difference between the NA1 and NA2 in terms of the alloys implemented on the structure and safety of the NSX.

I've found nothing so far.

I don't get how the S2000 and FD were a steel chassis and still lighter than the NSX. Is the NSX engine that heavy?

Where's this weight coming from?

BTW, since Carbon Fiber was invented in the late '50's by the Americans where Rolls Royce did a darn good job of making it good enough for Aerospace and Defense applications.

The guy that started Assos (VERY high end bike clothes) made the first CF bike in the mid '70's.

Bottom line is that I think CF is over hyped since it was introduced to the asian car market where they orgasm from the very name of it.

BTW, did you know that the RX8 comes with a CF drive shaft?

I believe that goes by the thickness of the application. Aluminum is more flexible than steel so it takes more of it to make it as strong as steel.

I'm still searching as well. I've been able to find safety wise that the NA2 has more welds but no mention on if the actual chassis material was changed.

Well S2K has no roof and I believe the NSX engine is heavier plus there is less car dimension wise on both plus they also both use aluminum on various body parts to bring down weight. FD engine is flyweight it's considered a 1.3L compared to 3.0-3.2 V6.

No didn't know that. I knew the 350Z had one though.

I believe that goes by the thickness of the application. Aluminum is more flexible than steel so it takes more of it to make it as strong as steel.

I'm still searching as well. I've been able to find safety wise that the NA2 has more welds but no mention on if the actual chassis material was changed.

Well S2K has no roof and I believe the NSX engine is heavier plus there is less car dimension wise on both plus they also both use aluminum on various body parts to bring down weight. FD engine is flyweight it's considered a 1.3L compared to 3.0-3.2 V6.

No didn't know that. I knew the 350Z had one though.

I was under the impression that from my bike experience, that aluminum was more rigid than steel, but not as mallable - hence one of the reasons why you don't see aluminum samurai swords.

Yes, the FD engine is flyweight, but the twin turbos and supporting parts that a N/A engine doesn't have like waste gates, intercoolers, etc. pratically makes it a moot point.

For example, there are guys that drop a LSx engine in the RX7. From what I have been told and read is that the weight difference is practically nill.

Honda should consult Mazda for how to make light weight cars.

Mazda's approach on this whole green and fuel savings movement is to make the cars lighter. Their focus on getting better MPGs is to lighten up the cars while making it safe.

Both the Miata and S2k are 4-bangers. The Miata is lighter and the new one that they are working on will be 300lbs lighter.

The S2k is a better looking car than the Miata. About equal in reliability, but i suspect that the Miata's light weight has made it a stronger seller than the S2k, which comes from a better company.

Last edited:
Here is my fuel economy, anything +25 M.P.G. was highway.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 386pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=513><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 55pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2588" width=73><COL style="WIDTH: 30pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1422" width=40><COL style="WIDTH: 43pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2048" width=58><COL style="WIDTH: 32pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1536" width=43><COL style="WIDTH: 38pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1792" width=50><COL style="WIDTH: 37pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1735" width=49><COL style="WIDTH: 38pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1792" width=50><COL style="WIDTH: 65pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3072" width=86><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.6pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #003366; WIDTH: 386pt; HEIGHT: 15.6pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl74 height=21 width=513 colSpan=9>1992 Acura NSX</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #990000; WIDTH: 386pt; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl75 height=19 width=513 colSpan=9>EPA Rated Fuel Economy</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 338pt; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl73 height=19 width=449 colSpan=8>Fuel Type</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl63 width=64>Regular</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 338pt; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl73 height=19 width=449 colSpan=8>MPG (city)</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl63 width=64>17</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 338pt; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl73 height=19 width=449 colSpan=8>MPG (highway)</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl63 width=64>22</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 338pt; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl64 height=19 width=449 colSpan=8>MPG (combined)</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl63 width=64>19</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 55pt; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl64 height=19 width=73> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 30pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl64 width=40> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl64 width=58> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 32pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl64 width=43> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 38pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl64 width=50> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 37pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl64 width=49> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 38pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl64 width=50> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 65pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl64 width=86> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl63 width=64> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.6pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #003366; WIDTH: 386pt; HEIGHT: 15.6pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl74 height=21 width=513 colSpan=9>2009</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #990000; WIDTH: 386pt; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl75 height=19 width=513 colSpan=9>Actual Fuel Economy</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 338pt; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl73 height=19 width=449 colSpan=8>Fuel Type</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl63 width=64>Premium</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 21pt" height=28><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 338pt; HEIGHT: 21pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl64 height=28 width=449 colSpan=8>MPG (combined)</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl65 width=64>23.1</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl67 height=19>Date</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl67>Time</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl67>Gallons</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl67>Price</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl67>Total</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl67>Octane</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl67>Miles</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl67>M.P.G.</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl68 height=19>5/28/2009</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl69>13:44</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>13.425</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>2.519</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>33.82</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>93</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>293</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>21.8249</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl68 height=19>6/15/2009</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl69>4:05</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>8.269</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>2.739</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>22.65</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>93</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>197.6</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>23.8964</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl68 height=19>6/18/2009</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl69>16:31</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>8.064</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>2.859</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>23.05</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>93</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>216.6</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>26.8601</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl68 height=19>6/22/2009</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl69>12:27</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>9.822</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>2.859</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>28.08</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>93</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>253</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>25.7585</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl68 height=19>7/19/2009</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl69>18:44</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>12.95</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>2.649</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>34.3</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>93</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>295</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>22.7799</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl68 height=19>7/31/2009</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl69>17:08</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>12.797</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>2.739</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>35.05</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>93</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>276.5</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>21.6066</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl68 height=19>8/3/2009</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl69>1:05</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>3.427</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>2.699</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>9.25</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>93</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>72.1</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>21.0388</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl68 height=19>8/3/2009</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl69>6:30</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>6.489</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>2.859</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>18.55</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>93</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>173.4</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>26.7221</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl68 height=19>8/10/2009</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl69>7:15</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>11.819</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>2.809</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>33.2</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>93</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>261.7</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>22.1423</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl68 height=19>10/9/2009</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl69>7:17</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>12.372</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>2.619</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>32.4</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>93</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>266.3</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>21.5244</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl68 height=19>11/12/2009</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl69>18:44</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>11.865</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>2.819</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>33.45</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>93</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>247</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>20.8175</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl68 height=19>11/28/2009</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl69>16:07</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>12.853</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>2.789</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>35.85</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>93</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>283.5</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl70>22.0571</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; HEIGHT: 14.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl66 height=19> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl66> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl71>124.152</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl72> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl71>339.65</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl72> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl71>2835.7</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl71>23.08571667</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Got 33.59mpg on a long road trip to Utah last year. I was being pretty nice to it though.

Dave

Yea, I got like 35-36MPG when I brought mine home after I bought it (Virginia Beach to Halifax, NS, Can. approx 1400miles) I was chillin with the cruise on at about 65-70mph basically the whole way. But the month before winter storage after I got home was between 20-25 depending on my mood:tongue:

KyleMo:

Do you have a manual gearbox? Mine is the auto. I'm real happy with the mileage during relaxed cruising, which is all I really do. Having a cruise range of just over 500 miles gives plenty of options for routes.

Dave

KyleMo:

Do you have a manual gearbox? Mine is the auto. I'm real happy with the mileage during relaxed cruising, which is all I really do. Having a cruise range of just over 500 miles gives plenty of options for routes.

Dave

Yea, it's a standard. It was really nice to go the extra miles on the same tank, it made for less pit stops which saved time (and $$) especially since I was on a limited time frame during my trip. Not to mention that I had the AC on bust for the majority of the drive. A nice relaxed drive is just as fun as driving the car hard when your in an NSX, since everyone notices the car no matter when/where your anywhere.

Kyle:

Your mileage numbers are now, especially impressive since you had the AC running. The manual gearbox may provide you with a small margin over the automatic as far as fuel economy is concerned. The cruise range is impressive though. I agree with your observations except for the last one. I would rather not be noticed by anyone out on the road.

Dave

We have a 2002 6sp and are getting on average 30-33mpg on normal running, however, our fuel is a 99RON.
If we have a bit of fun it drops to mid 20's.
Our last car, a Supra TT, if we got 18mpg we were over the moon!

Regards Sharon

I averaged 28 MPG when returning home from Chicago to RI after purchasing my "new" NSX. Never drove over 100 MPH:wink: Do I win something?

Gary
02 Silver/Silver NSX-T

Update to my mileage which used to never get over 24. Coming back from New Mexico to San Diego at 85mph, I got a tank at 25.5 mpg, which is incredible for the speeds I was traveling.

Back