• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Leatherique Issue?

Do you guys feel that I can get away with just usinf the Rejuvenator Oil without the Pristine Clean? My NSX is more than decent, but my bmw seats are hard as a rock. Its like Im sitting on a wood bench.
i think it really helps to follow up w/the prestine clean,otherwise the seats are pretty sticky

I am not sure if anybody else has used Gliptone products, but I have found them to be fantastic. They make the leather smell so good it's worth buying the product for this alone, but should add, it also does a great job. People who get in the car always comment that the leather smells like it is brand new.

I color matched the seat with the scuffmaster, just typing 1994 Honda NSX black into the text box and what they sent me worked a treat.

http://www.liquidleather.com/car-shop.html

I have not used Leatherique, so unfortunately I cannot compare the two, so I would be very interested to know if anybody else has tried both products and how they compare?

thanks to nsx primers on here recommending Leatherique. I am sold, Leatherique is problem the best thing you could do for your leather seats! Feels and looks brand new! I bought the kit, so I can apply it to the rest of my cars~!

Back