• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Leatherseats.com Groupbuy!!!

mr_na2&ap1 said:
I just tracked my package and mine will arrive on Tuesday!:biggrin:

Wow that's great! I was beginning to think the whole deal was off. I haven't heard from Bill in months. Anyone else receive theirs yet - Sinbad?
Martin, looks very nice! I have just about that same package coming this time. I noticed on my first kit that after some time (heat and sun on the interior) the leather tightened up very nicely - oem fit.

PoohBEAR said:
Damn...am I the only left over here? I haven't gotten any email or news yet. :(

No, you aren't alone. I haven't gotten a reply to PM or email. I am going to give it another couple of days and turn it over to the wife. She has actually been asking since it has been quite a while now.

92NSX said:
I am going to give it another couple of days and turn it over to the wife.

What's the wife going to do? :biggrin:

I see Leatherseats is selling kits on ebay - but not filling our already-ordered kits - wonder why?? :confused:

MLmotorsport said:
What's the wife going to do? :biggrin:

I see Leatherseats is selling kits on ebay - but not filling our already-ordered kits - wonder why?? :confused:

She won't be as nice to them as I probably would.
That is strange that they are doing that. I wonder if the kits they are selling on there are already made basic kits whereas ours are custom made due to our special requests? Just a guess at that.

I know some of you guys haven't even heard a word from Bill yet, but I received my shipment today! :biggrin: And if time permits, I'm gonna install them this weekend. :biggrin: Hang in there guys, I'm sure it's on its way! :smile:

Stop with the smile......cuz you suck!!!:tongue:

mr_na2&ap1 said:
I know some of you guys haven't even heard a word from Bill yet, but I received my shipment today! :biggrin: And if time permits, I'm gonna install them this weekend. :biggrin: Hang in there guys, I'm sure it's on its way! :smile:

Sorry for not responding sooner. We are so busy right now that I am on the phone constantly thoughout the day, and barely have time to check my email let alone visit all of my forums!

I show there are 6 NSX interiors that haven't shipped. I just sent a list over to the production manager and he will let me know whats taking so long on those kits later today or early tommorow. I will post my findings asap.

As far as the ebay kits, those are/were in stock. We filled as many orders as we could with in-stock kits, and the rest are being made. Believe me, the only NSX kits that are in production are for you guys!

leatherseats.com said:
I show there are 6 NSX interiors that haven't shipped. I just sent a list over to the production manager and he will let me know whats taking so long on those kits later today or early tommorow. I will post my findings asap.

Thanks Bill!! The busyness is understandable but we appreciate you coming over and allaying our fears that we were never going to see our kits :biggrin:

leatherseats.com said:
As far as the ebay kits, those are/were in stock. We filled as many orders as we could with in-stock kits, and the rest are being made. Believe me, the only NSX kits that are in production are for you guys!

That is pretty much what I thought. See my earlier post.:biggrin:

leatherseats.com said:
I show there are 6 NSX interiors that haven't shipped. I just sent a list over to the production manager and he will let me know whats taking so long on those kits later today or early tomorrow. I will post my findings asap.

Inquiring minds want to know.:confused:

Bill,

We have decided to not rewrap the steering wheel anymore as well as the center console. A refund requested through paypal has been sent through paypal that was used to pay for the rewrap.

A PM on transaction details has been sent to you. Thanks.

I've got some great pics of my install, Black perforated. I very happy with the install. Only issue and I think Bill has corrected is the amount of foam around the cushion to back seat "joint" on the sides. I added a little extra foam to "puff" them out and it worked very well.

acd

Stick-e-rice: No problem. Disregard my PM as I checked it before this thread and was a bit confused.

92NSX: Sorry about that. Everything should be shipped by the end of THIS week.

I was excited to receive my tracking info yesterday - only to find it has been voided today. :frown:

92NSX: Sorry I didn't PM your tracking number. You should have received it via email? Let me know how to like the kit!

MLmotorsport: You should have gotten another one. Your kit is scheduled to be delivered on the 15th.

leatherseats.com said:
MLmotorsport: You should have gotten another one. Your kit is scheduled to be delivered on the 15th.

Yup - just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to cancel again - but it looks like it's enroute! :biggrin:

I got mine this week, anybody attempt the DIY on this? How difficult is it? Is the kit necessary, is there any gluing involved?

Brocz said:
I got mine this week, anybody attempt the DIY on this? How difficult is it? Is the kit necessary, is there any gluing involved?

I'm in the process of doing it currently.
It has taken me 2 hrs to do just the seat bottom and back cushion. I still have the headrest, and side bolsters to take off and swap.
It's not that it is hard but VERY time consuming. I'm only on the first seat also.
I haven't used the adhesive yet myself. Honestly don't know if I am going to or not either.
You can DIY but reserve at least one solid day for it. Unless you can talk a buddy into coming over and helping out.
I'm flying solo this weekend since the wife is out of town so it is a good project me to do to stay busy.:smile:

Back