• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LED interior/exterior lights conversion kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
JDM Monkey,
I just got my bulbs. Really quick shipping thanks. I haven't install the bulbs yet but, I was wondering what bulbs go where? Do you have instructions on where they go or is it pretty much self explanatory once you take the covers off?

Last edited:
JDM Monkey,
I just got my bulbs. Really quick shipping thanks. I haven't install the bulbs yet but, I was wondering what bulbs go where? Do you have instructions on where they go or is it pretty much self explanatory once you take the covers off?
Yup. Pretty self explanatory.

pm sent

Please check pm
re: defective bulb replacement :smile:

Thank you

I'm glad you liked it.

I will be offering an "EXTREME" version of the kit where all of the interior bulbs will have the 12 LED panel. Check the website for updates.

I recommend this kit to everyone. I think that it gives a newer feel to interior with a bright white light as oppose to a yellow dim lights in which I believe makes the interior lighting feel dated.

Thanks JDM Monkey Good product and great customer service.

Sorry for the delay guys my supply was held in customs for a week but the good news is that it has already been released a couple of days ago so it wont take long and ill be starting to ship them out.

Im currently testing LED brake light bulbs. They should be available soon.

Last edited:
When are you offering LED DRL for post and pre 2002 NSX?

All backordered items will ship out Tuesday 03/08!!!
Thank you for your patience.

New 9 LED DRL will be avail. Monday 03/07!!!
:biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back