• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy LED Tail lights Group Buy - Bright Light Tech

This is a:
Direct vendor group buy

Minimum Number of Units (can be tiered pricing): 10

Maximum Number of Units (can be unlimited): 20

Closing Date: 90 days

Product Will Ship: As payments are received

Payment Procedure: Deposit of $100 upon sign up, balance due upon manufacture start

Payment Methods Accepted (indicate any convenience fees): paypal to ‘[email protected]’ + 3% paypal fee, cash, money order, bank transfer (paypal preferred!)

Estimated Delivery Time / Date: 1 week upon start of manufacture

Product Pricing (can be tiered): 10% to 20% off!!!

Shipping & Insurance Costs (if not included): please pm zipcode and country for quote. Items are shipped at cost

Signup List (optional for unlimited unit group buys with non-tiered pricing): Customers will be placed on roster once deposit is made
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

First ever Bright Light Tech official LED Taillights GROUP BUY!!! Same great product and quality for a discount price! Help me help you by giving you a discounted price!

If I can secure at least 10 units I can be tiered into the next price point with my suppliers.

All LED taillights products showcased in my thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148614
are applicable for this group buy!

Now for some info surrounding the group buy. Deposits made for this group buy will hold your position in line. Meaning if you’re the third person to make a deposit your kit will begin manufacture after I completed the two customers ahead of you.

Each kit takes me at least a week to produce so with 10 orders it will take approximately 10 weeks to fulfill. Deposits are refundable up until the moment I have received deposits for 10 units (this way your money is not locked up with me… earning interest for me) After that the only way to get your deposit back is to sell your position in line or if I personally refund you at my discretion. As you know I’ve dealt with many of you so I’m sure we’ll have no problems here.

Lastly this is for LED tail lights only at this time. In the interest of having the quickest turnaround time for my orders I will not be doing installs until after all orders have been completed for this group buy.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

roster.jpg

Last edited:
what is the cheapest configuration if I just want the regular bar style brake lights? would it be cheaper if I was to purchase the turn signals and reverse lights as well in one big package? thanks in advance

Wait a minute... your old customers that supported you get less of a deal than guys who haven't bought anything yet? Wish I would have waited a couple of weeks. :frown:

Wait a minute... your old customers that supported you get less of a deal than guys who haven't bought anything yet? Wish I would have waited a couple of weeks. :frown:

I anticipated that having a group buy would raise some concerns with my previous customers. As some of you know I was iron fisted with my prices to protect the value of my products and give my customers a sense of worth having my products in their car.

With a group buy it presents a opportunity for me to get into tiered pricing with my vendor. With 10 kits and each individual kit averaging 600 LEDs total will allow me to purchase 10,000 LEDs comfortably!

Nevertheless, there is still my previous customers to consider. Starting today Bright Light Tech will offer a 45 day price guarantee applicable for all current and future customers. The 45 days will begin at the time of delivery to the destination provided. If at anytime within the 45 days the prices changes please PM me so that I can begin processing your request. Please note that all request are subject to review and approval by Bright Light Tech.

Yes, I'm the member formally known as Kix! The picture you linked is a customer of mine and he actually did the install himself! Thanks for your interest and I sent you a PM!

Come on guys, 4 more peeps and I get my price protection... LOL

Updates!!!

Added DWN to the group buy! Also, I'm reducing the minimum number needed down to 8... so all we need is 2 more people to sign up! These may be the very last kits I build for 2011 since my favorite season is coming up and will be away snowboarding.

Also, it has been almost a year since my kits been sold and I'm happy to report there have been ZERO reported led bulbs burned out.... ZERO!

DSC04437.JPG

Furthermore, I'm building up stock in anticipation of the group buy and will defiantly have kits ready in less than a week for each kit.

DSC04436.JPG

Lastly, I always stock gaskets and tail lights! If you want a complete kit installed in a brand new tail light set then let me know!

Updates!!!

Added DWN to the group buy! Also, I'm reducing the minimum number needed down to 8... so all we need is 2 more people to sign up! These may be the very last kits I build for 2011 since my favorite season is coming up and will be away snowboarding.

Also, it has been almost a year since my kits been sold and I'm happy to report there have been ZERO reported led bulbs burned out.... ZERO!

Was I one of the original buyers of your kit (and had to do a self-install)? I don't recall given your screen name change.

I'm in for a set, will provide tails. Can u pm me final pricing?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
PM sent!

Was I one of the original buyers of your kit (and had to do a self-install)? I don't recall given your screen name change.
I dont recall. I looked through my sales records and dont have you listed as a customer... yet :biggrin:

Back