• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Let us be your ACURA Dealer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered some parts from Jason, thanks for the great service. :smile:

Just another satisfied customer.

Mr.Sax did some work on mine when I had a snap ring failure. He was very informative answering all my questions. Their customer service department is top notch as well.

this is the only dealer i call and order parts from for my legends(i live in WI).

By far the most competant guys on the phone and they even like to talk shop when the boss isn't around:wink:

thanks for all the parts and getting them right the first time; to Jason and all the guys.

Benjamin P. Groeschl

Ps- to joe or whoever if you click my cardomain link you will see all the parts i ordered, even those pistons ;) , are working great after 16k on the motor.

Last edited:
Just put in a big order with them. Once again, Joe was very helpful and responsive on my requests, and I got a great deal!

Thank you!

Dave

You have PM

Just placed an order with Ryan. Thanks for the help! :)

Wow, I did not know there was such a NSX-friendly Acura dealership so close to me.

I've already built up a good relationship with another non-local dealership for parts, but it is good to know I have a resource like you guys in the "neighborhood".
Is it true that I read you guys do 10% better than online dealerships?

I might have to get in touch with you guys when it comes time to do my clutch, as my transmission falls into Snap Ring Failure Range and would like to see if we might be able to work something out in regards to Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) [TSB_93-010|93-010], "Broken Countershaft Bearing Snap Ring". Although I'm not sure if it'll be necessary since, mine still has fairly low miles on varying driving styles. I bought the car in July 2010 with 33000 miles and as of now it has close to 53000 miles. The past 20000 miles have been a combination of daily driving to spirited driving to hard driving (but no tracking). So far the transmission has been fine.
So, long story short, I'll be getting in touch with you guys sometime down the road, lol.

I have ordered a few parts over the past couple months and have received exceelent service. Not only did they verify the part numbers but also spent several minutes looking up some small trim screws with no complaint. Then it was shipped the next day and recieved without issue. What else can I ask for? Oh yeah great prices which the offer as well.

Thanks

I live in Charleston SC and just purchased clutch, release bearing, slave cylinder, hoses, plugs.....etc. $1700 plus in parts and they were great to deal with. The Acura dealer here could not touch their prices. Ryan was great, you guys are now my Acura parts supplier. thanks guys

Last edited:
another satisfied customer here, thanks guys!

Ryan has helped me with locating and ordering the TONS of OEM nuts, bolts, and random brackets, for my 1994 NSX restoration project. Thanks, Ryan! :)

best place to buy OEM parts. great service, fast shipping, prices even are cheaper then some USED parts on prime! i still have some more parts i need for my NSX so ill be calling them soon.

what parts are needed for a timing belt change on a 2004 nsx

I just placed an order with them right now for a replacement tow hook cover. Great pricing and excellent service!
They were almost 1/2 the price of the local dealers here!

can you please PM me a quote for a passenger side front fender liner for a 2002 nsx? I believe the part number is: 74101-SL0-505.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back