• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Let's have a nsx meet once a month! Who's in?!

IDK

Contributing Member
I'm in orlando area and would to hang out with some of you at least once a month to grab food, drinks or whatever comes along. Let me know if any of u would be interested and I'll see if I can put something together...

Steve

How about something occasionally between Orlando and Jax (Daytona, Ocala, Gainesville) so the two groups can meet up?

That's not a bad idea. There's quite a few of us in orlando. That's why I mentioned it. Are there a lot of owners up where u are?

That's not a bad idea. There's quite a few of us in orlando. That's why I mentioned it. Are there a lot of owners up where u are?

AFAIK there are seven or eight of us, with 3 or 4 (fairly) regulars at C&C. Did you go to NSXCAPADES in December?

There's a few of us in Tampa as well. I dont mind meeting up somewhere halfway, I actually havent been to any NSX meet since I've had my car.

Daytona is a good halfway meeting point. I'd be down for it.

I live in Winter Garden. Would be great to have a monthly get together.

Hey, IDK,

Since you brought it up, it only makes sense that yo should take the lead.:biggrin:

Please schedule the first event. I don't think it has to be a big full weekend deal, just lunch at a fun old Florida type restaurant with a nice drive to get there.

Give us 3 to 4 weeks notice, and let's see what shakes out.

After that, if we feel it may be a good thing, then maybe we can try a quarterly meet.

I say we get started.

I will be off all next weekend if anyone is available!? Isn't there a new movie that's coming out?! Or maybe that's too soon...lol let me know. If you all would like a later time, we can do that too

Daytona sounds good. I'm out if twin the next two weekends, but I'm good after that. Are there some fun roads around Daytona? Wasn't there a meetup there before where they went to an air museum?

I am good next Sunday. AFAIK, Saturdays are likely out for me for the next 2-3 weeks because of kids soccer or C&C in Jacksonville.

It's suppose to rain this weekend so I dunno if this Sunday is a good idea. We'll see how it goes as the week goes by. Anyone else free this Sunday if the weather clears up???

This weekend I will be working the SCCA races at Daytona Saturday & Sunday and the next weekend I will be in the Keys. That leaves the weekend of the 19th & 20th. Actually arranging to go to the SCCA races might be a good outing although it is probably too late to schedule for this weekend. I can check when the next race weekend at Daytona is and how to arrange it if that sounds reasonable.

I would definitely down to go see and participate in the SCCA event. I went to one in NH and it was fun. Sunday is going to be sunny. Saturday is suppose to rain. Anyone interested in going if David can get us in?

Sounds interesting. We should all pitch in and rent Daytona for a few hours. ;)

I could be up for a Daytona run Sunday. Remember the May 11 is Mothers Day, so that will kill that day for some of us. I am only going if David Moore goes though - want to see his Midnight Pearl ride!

tampa has so much to offer LOL largest number of strip club per mile than any other city in the USA

The Midnight Pearl is currently in the shop for routine maintenance. This weekend is probably not a good one for the SCCA races due to the predicted rain. The next meet in Daytona is August 9-10 but I will be away at a conference. After that there are races on September 27 & 28. For long range planning, if a group wants to go to those races on either Saturday or Sunday, I can try to set up something and maybe even throw a picnic in at my house in Ormond Beach afterwards.

Back