• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Let's have a nsx meet once a month! Who's in?!

I'm good at this point. Dave and Dave and Steve from JAX?

Fogel is out of town. I'm available tomorrow.

David

That's why I suggested orlando area. Well, I'm free during the day tomorrow and it's going to b a beautiful day. Maybe we can do a beach day or u guys can go to one of the theme parks...call/text me if anyone is serious about tomorrow 617-513-2268

steve

OK, how about noon at the Daytona Ale House right off of I-95 on Speedway in Daytona to get us started? Dave, if interested, stop by my place on the way down? PM for address and cell.

Forecast is good so then swing by the SCCA if still going?

I don't really know anywhere else down there suitable in Daytona/Ormond area so if anyone has a better idea throw it out there.

I'll check back first thing

I have to go to a funeral a good friend of mine died of rectal cancer he leaves behind and only child 8 year old son that thought his dad was the coolest dad in the world. was good friends with Hulk Hogan, I emailed Hogan with the news so sad

guys if you havent had a check up down there you need to go get it looked at. he had fought it for 4 years then it came back and he got a lung infection.

RIP Johnny Beckwith

Great thread guys. Chiming in I'm thinking it might make sense to create events in 3 places - Tampa Bay, Orlando/Jax, and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. The Miami group has a meet at the Towers from time to time. I'm more than willing with the guys in Tampa Bay to create something for the Sarasota/Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater group. Anyone want to take the lead for Orlando/Jax?

We can always create a calendar so if we're in a different area we'll know where and when the get togethers are happening.

OK, how about noon at the Daytona Ale House right off of I-95 on Speedway in Daytona to get us started? Dave, if interested, stop by my place on the way down? PM for address and cell.

Forecast is good so then swing by the SCCA if still going?

I don't really know anywhere else down there suitable in Daytona/Ormond area so if anyone has a better idea throw it out there.

I'll check back first thing

What time? And what's the address to that ale house?

I'm in Andre. Where to meet for the drive down?

IDK, I suggested noon. The address is here: 2610 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114

http://www.millersalehouse.com/location/daytona-ale-house

This is a decent wings and burger joint. I am sure there are better places in Daytona, I just don't know them.

David, what's the deal with the SCCA racing for spectators?

IDK/NSX-Files, I will PM you my cell.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, remembered a friend stayed at this resort. I called them and they are doing lunch today. No idea on prices etc. Right on the beach, tki bar etc etc

http://www.shoresresort.com/about-daytona-hotel.php

- - - Updated - - -

OK, final update: IDK, NSX-Files and myself are in for noon at the Ale House. Email me for contact info or use IDKs number posted above.

The 3 of us have made it safely to Daytona. Anyone else in the area wanna join us?! I know there are a couple of guys around

I saw a red with black top NSX at Daytona Speedway Sunday. Unfortunately I couldn't flag it down since I was flagging at Turn 5 and he went by during a race. Nice looking car. Was it one of you guys from the Daytona Ale House?

Everyone is invited to cars and coffee in jax this weekend. 9 to 12 downtown. See you there. Except Andre cause he never goes. ;)

Agree with Flabuf.

Lets set a recurring Sarasota/Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater group meet. What should we do?

Excellent. Let's look at what day of the week we'd like to get together first. Me, I'm good every evening other than Thursdays and may even be able to make that work.

Agree with Flabuf.

Lets set a recurring Sarasota/Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater group meet. What should we do?

So anyone going to HIN in orlando speedway this coming Saturday?! I think me john with be there. Let's show up and make our presence known....would be great to meet some of the familiar faces again

Just throwing this out there to get things started - 2nd Wednesday evening of the month? or 3rd Sunday morning of the month (coffee & cruise)?

Should we start a new thread? ( for the Bay area folks)

BTW, still interested in Central FL meet - when ?

Excellent. Let's look at what day of the week we'd like to get together first. Me, I'm good every evening other than Thursdays and may even be able to make that work.

Hi All,

I'm in Kissimmee for 10 days, any chance you have a mini-meet planned? Obviously I'm without NSX as mine is back home, so providing you are OK with this I would love the chance to meet up with some fellow Primers

Regards, Paul

Hey Orlando crew. Ill be moving to Cocoa,FL in November! So another Berlina Black NSX will be somewhat local. I am from Missouri where I have lived my whole life, so it's defiantly time for change and hopefully can meet up with some of you guys. I assume ill only be about 30-40mins south of Orlando. Anybody know of other fellow primers in the Cocoa area?

Good move JDM. Was it our weather or the fact that Missouri is finally catching up with Selma that is having you move?

Hey Orlando crew. Ill be moving to Cocoa,FL in November! So another Berlina Black NSX will be somewhat local. I am from Missouri where I have lived my whole life, so it's defiantly time for change and hopefully can meet up with some of you guys. I assume ill only be about 30-40mins south of Orlando. Anybody know of other fellow primers in the Cocoa area?

Good move JDM. Was it our weather or the fact that Missouri is finally catching up with Selma that is having you move?

LOL! You know I am only an hour South of all that madness. I frequently go to St. Louis too, but since I'm white ill stay away for awhile. Lol

But yes it's defiantly the weather calling my name and just a change in scenery. My uncle works for NASA and is going to Saudi Arabia to help with a program over their for 5 years, so he's letting me have his house! I'm super excited bc location is amazing. Can't wait for car cruises, meets etc all thru the winter :)

LOL! You know I am only an hour South of all that madness. I frequently go to St. Louis too, but since I'm white ill stay away for awhile. Lol

But yes it's defiantly the weather calling my name and just a change in scenery. My uncle works for NASA and is going to Saudi Arabia to help with a program over their for 5 years, so he's letting me have his house! I'm super excited bc location is amazing. Can't wait for car cruises, meets etc all thru the winter :)

You will luv it here in FL. I'm in orlando area and always down to meet up even if it's just for food, drinks as long as we get to do a small cruise around town. Going to be breaking a lot of necks...I hangout with a great group of guys/cars so don't be a stranger. Just let me know the next time you're in orlando when u r ready

Back