• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

LFA vs NSX

Had not seen this before but I like it.

Nice to see a car journalist still getting so excited about the NSX 21 years after it appeared. I don't think that would happen if the guy would have been driving a Ferrari 348 or contemporary Porsche 911.

I do think he is right about many things though.
We, that means us NSX-drivers, we simply know something most other car drivers, whatever they own or drive, will Never know or understand :-)

This was a super video - never seen it before - what a great comparo!!!! Enjoyed it thoroughly and after owning an NSX and many other sports cars, even from my narrow perspective, I can surely agree with him whole heartedly about the NSX!

Is it a super car - oh well - that's another discussion that has been hashed and rehashed but at the time it was released it most assuredly was. Now, well it's amazing and still a great car and it's nice to see it recognized by this journalist as such.

Thanks for sending this out.

"the sound is soooo mechanical!!!"

"i NEED to have one"

:)

Let me know when you get it - I want to just lay down behind it and listen to the motor. Then you can give me a ride! Wow, does it sound good - and of course I know you mean the LFA. I actually would choose something else if I had that kind of money - like maybe the new 918.

Now where is that Hugh with a comment on how good looking or not good looking the LFA is. Always ready to bomb the Porsche, why not Toyota? Just sayin...:wink:

.....pretttty sure i shared this with ALL of my friends and family after a buddy sent me a link to it......

EPIC

Let me know when you get it - I want to just lay down behind it and listen to the motor. Then you can give me a ride! Wow, does it sound good - and of course I know you mean the LFA.

LFA sounds soooo fine like "Mozart requiem" when it goes thru the tunnel. It makes NSX to a shame.

Well, It is not fair to compare V10 vs V6

Last edited:
Back