• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Little Boy scratches NSX

nsx freak go back to my post and re read it. man i was just being funny. now back to his mom. i was wondering what in the world you were doing. all i hear is mom. no dad. 6 year old kid. if you put as much time into getting with his mom as you did stealing the kids bike you probably would not care how big the scratch is.

Go leave them a note that says they need to buy a bike lock.

WELLLLLLLLLLLLL......I think:

You should talk with the little boy and aske him to be careful while playing, and if your car is parked in your "AREA" to talk with his "HOT" mother.

As a matter of fact, you should ask his "HOT" mom out for a drink, talk to her a bit about your concerns, let her know what your deductible is on your insurance.

Then follow up a few days later with some flowers and chocolates :biggrin:

haha great idea guys.

shes 32, has two kids, and shes drop dead gorgeous.

But, shes too high maintenance for a young guy like me. a 05' LX470 payment, and private school tuition for the kids...

BUT THATS NOT STOPPING ME FROM TRYING!!!

I have to say I am more appalled by Paul's reply than I am by the original post of this thread. Anyway...

NSXFreak00 - I can understand your over-reaction to your car being damaged, and I'm glad it was short lived. But let me tell you - having your NSX sitting outside at an apartment complex is a recipe for disaster. I really recommend to buy a beater and store your NSX in covered storage. When you want to drive your prized car, just drive your beater to the storage and swap cars. I did this for a few years with my Cuda when I lived at an apartment, and it worked fine. Believe me, you will sleep so much better at night knowing that your prized car is safely tucked away.

Jason,

I do have a lovely 96 camry that I drive on a daily basis (to the gym, grocery store, sometimes to work as well)

As a result of yesterdays event, I just purchased a Weathershield HD car cover online today. I have covered parking, but the apt doesn't have garage parking available =(

I'm just going to have to make do until I move into a House or apt w/ garage-which will hopefully happen soon. I was very upset, but only because the two previous owners have babied this car for 7 yrs w/out a single scratch on the car. I felt very irresponsible when she got scratched, despite the insane amount of attention I give her.

Autophile said:
I have to say I am more appalled by Paul's reply than I am by the original post of this thread. Anyway...

Why are you appalled by Pauls reply??? :confused:

All he is saying is what he thinks. So I guess you find it ok to commit a crime in retaliation for an accident. Against a 6yr old no less. I too can understand being upset at getting a scratch on the car but it can be fixed. If it was a drunk walking through the complex and threw a bottle at the car, ok, facial reconstruction is warrented. Stealing a little boys bicycle is NOT funny. Im not trying to bust the guys balls but damn.

NSXFreak00, not trying to be an ass at all, just trying to give a little advice. Now knowing that you are cool with the mom, I can see your point. Would have handled it differently myself but its your car and your situation. If I were you though, expect more damage to your car. When I sold my Townhome and stayed with my friend in his apartment for a few weeks, I cant tell you how many times people would mess with my car. There are many storage lots on Westheimer that can accomidate your NSX. I kept my motorcylces in one when I lived on Westheimer and Fondren.

What out for NSXFreak00, he runs things on this block.

Autophile said:
having your NSX sitting outside at an apartment complex is a recipe for disaster.
Indeed it is and this is another reason why NSXFreak00 wins the knucklehead award: For knowing (ahead of time) his car was vulnerable, yet not doing a damn thing about it...
NSXFreak00 said:
Him and his friends always ride their bicycles around and I was very worried this would happen.
...then when it gets a tiny scratch, he seems surprised...
NSXFreak00 said:
Well, it did!... I AM PISSED.
...and retaliates in true bully fashion.

But hey, at least his coworkers got a kick out of his immature behavior. And besides, showing a 6-year old thug who’s boss for a few laughs is way more important than using this incident as an opportunity to demonstrate to a child (who only lives with one parent, I presume) how adults should behave and solve their problems.

Last edited:
loNfastNSX said:
Why are you appalled by Pauls reply??? :confused:
Paul's comment "Be sure to stay away from any Houston get-togethers at my house" was rash and personal, IMO. That was all.
loNfastNSX said:
So I guess you find it ok to commit a crime in retaliation for an accident. Against a 6yr old no less.
No, and I don't appreciate that inference of my behavior. I am just saying that I am human, and I try to understand why humans act the way they do.

NSXVURGIN said:
Well, she's been with a man at least 2 times..... :wink:

and now the father or fathers are paying on.....a 05' LX470 payment, and private school tuition for the kids...

Get her to pay for the scratch and keep the willy wrapped up or the scratch may cost you your entire car. :biggrin:

Every now and then a thread like this appears... you can and can't believe what you're reading. By stealing the kids bike though, I think you've just secured more future vandalism to your NSX. :( You should be putting the fear of God into that kid and her mum to get respect and payment out of them. Too late now. :rolleyes:

Now, where's that pop-corn smiley??? :D

I hope this is not a reason for the kid to not tell the truth in the future. All to often this world punishes people who tell the truth and rewards the liars.

NSXFreak00 said:
Its been less than 3 weeks since I brought my baby down to Houston Texas.

The little boy(6yrs old) that lives next door in my apartment complex accidently put a scratch on my precious baby yesterday. Him and his friends always ride their bicycles around and I was very worried this would happen.

Well, it did! Its the first scratch this baby has seen since coming out of the assembly line in 1997. I AM PISSED.

His mom is the one who told me, she suggested that I get a cover for the car.

I got a better idea.

I went over later at night and took the kids bicycle, which is now sitting in my living room. I do not know when I intend to give it back.

IN Russia, we beat child till he dead or wishing he was.

good job =) now paint the bike pink and give it back

Well I think if you don't have a garage you should not have a NSX.
You just cant buy a NSX and live in apartments with no privet Garage thats just looking for trouble if you ask me.
If the mom is hot maybe its just the kids way of saying stay away from her.
you never know.

maybe one day someone will take your NSX away from you and then you will remember. What goes around comes around.

I would be pissed to but come on dude taking the kids bike thats a crime.

well you better hope that the kid does not find out that u took the bike, if he find out u did. GOD knows what he'll do intentionally to your car :smile:
IMHO.... install a CTSC on the kids bike so he'll stay in the street and not ride around your car like INDY 500 j/p :biggrin:

Give the bike back... I have a 2yrs old son and if he wakes up and finds his bike is missing that would crush his heart/ Wonder what u'd feel if the 6yr old took your car and kept it in his living room? :biggrin:
Like u said the kids have been riding around your car for a while which means that they most likely have been careful around your car, I'm sure it was an accident and he was probably sacred to tell anyone.

Last edited:
We'll I will go against the grain and say I dont think you did anything bad myself. Reminds me one time several years ago when my late great dane scratched my friends MX6 when he put his feet on the trunk. I had to pay my friend like a 100 bucks and he didnt even fix the scratch.

I had a Type-r several years ago. my son was 8 at the time. he knocked one of the wheels over in the shop when he was watching me work. I got mad. then I saw the look on his face. I then felt two inches tall. Paint can be fixed. Taking the kids bike makes you dumber than him. I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose. Thats why you have insurance. kid riding bike$70, scratch on the NSX $500.,taking the kids bike gutless.

TopEnd said:
IN Russia, we beat child till he dead or wishing he was.

WTF??? :mad:
This kind of comment makes me think that you don't understand Russian people, and people in general. Nobody should beat a kid (especially a child!) as you suggest. If it was said as a joke, this is a sh!tty joke and gets no laugh from me. I see your name is Yuri... are you from Russia or just a pretender? I have spent the last 6 years traveling to Russia and Eastern Europe for extended periods of time. I have never seen children disciplined as you describe. In fact even though this part of the world is comparativly behind the Western world in economy and development I think that many times the sense and feeling for care of family (especially children) is very advanced.

Hell, I see that you are just a child yourself (1985)!
Try and grow up...
Уйдите!

I would freak if I had to park the car in a Apt Complex.... In fact I'm afraid of parking my NSX in a shopping area... My wife and I took the NSX to dinner about 2 weeks ago.. I was a nervous wreck... I've only had my car for 4 months now... and am wondering... Does this ever go away??? Will there be a time when I can park the car somewhere and relax???? It's funny.. Mine is a 91.. 14 years old, but she is sol beautiful, and her paint shines...

Cruzrmm said:
WTF??? :mad:
This kind of comment makes me think that you don't understand Russian people, and people in general. Nobody should beat a kid (especially a child!) as you suggest. If it was said as a joke, this is a sh!tty joke and gets no laugh from me. I see your name is Yuri... are you from Russia or just a pretender? I have spent the last 6 years traveling to Russia and Eastern Europe for extended periods of time. I have never seen children disciplined as you describe. In fact even though this part of the world is comparativly behind the Western world in economy and development I think that many times the sense and feeling for care of family (especially children) is very advanced.

Hell, I see that you are just a child yourself (1985)!
Try and grow up...
Уйдите!

Cruzrmm, calm down...it was a joke(шутить). I am Russian, and I have lived there my entire life. I have seen, lived, and experienced things your protected eyes could not even imagine.

Traveling to Russia means nothing...Travel outside your friends group and go see the real world there. People carry weapons to kill kids for clothes, food and money. Take a trip to the dirty side of major cities, you'll see what people do to kids, as much as it is wrong and crazy, this is how some people make money. Please do not ever speak about something you have no complete knowledge or experience about. Every culture has good people and bad people, depends on what you are exposed too.

The mom's appearance wouldn't have anything to do with your reluctance to ask her to pay for it does it? :biggrin: That's ok, we get it now. I wouldn't ask her to pay either. :wink:

However, stealing a little kid's bike is almost as bad as that scene in Bad Santa where Billy Bob Thorton beats the crap out of some kids that picked on his young friend. :confused: Sounds like you understand now that it was wrong based on the negative reaction on this forum.

NSXFreak00 said:
Its really not that bad, front passenger fender, 3 inches long; Again, I put the post because I thought it was funny.

I guess I can see that some of you that have kids may not find this funny. I do, and I'm glad a few of you got a chuckle out of it. My colleagues and bosses thought it was hilarious!
that's a bad ass scratch on an nsx, but i gotcha beat...

my son and his two cousins decided to help dad out by removing
snow off my bimmer....with snow shovels!! :eek:

those scratches were radial around the car, measurable in feet, and numbered
around fifteen!!!!!

water on a duck's back.......

Back