• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Long overdue

Eric took these awhile ago and never had time to process them until now. Credits goes to Eric for these photos and Michael Shaffer for doing an awesome stage setup and videography. The video will be posted in the near future :tongue:

av3250.jpg

9qz8no.jpg

e7grx1.jpg

Last edited:
Your car looks amazing. Love the black wheels/polished lip on yellow. How about some specs on your wheels? Sizes/offsets

Thanks,

That is some great photography.

LOL Thanks Jerry!

Glad you guys like the photos! I was just messing around with the small point n shoot and the pictures came out quite nice for the most part.

BTW Jerry's holding out on you guys... I burned him a CD with at least 40 pictures!! Stop holding out on them Jerry!! :biggrin:

Greg I actually didn't do any photo editing... these are raw photos from my point-n-shoot:biggrin:

thanks for the compliments. It's still a work in progress... if I remember correctly, wheels are 18x8F 19x10.5R, not too sure about my exact offsets. Will find out at next oil change.

Michael Shaffer did an awesome job with his studio setup and lighting effects. Eric took some great shots and came along for the support, thanks buddy!

Will post more photos shortly. Out of the 40 odd photos that Eric took, these three were the only ones without girls in them. ;)

Back