• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

looking for a NSX in the NW

Hello everyone, my name is Johnny and I'd like to introduce myself. I am currenty looking for a NSX in the Seattle/Portland area. I come from the s2000 family and looking to step up to the next level. A place called Park Place LTD has a couple of NSX's for sale and I wondering if anyone knew the reputation there. Reason I ask is because I'm going there Saturday to test drive a white one they are selling. Thanks and I hope to join the NSX family soon.

You should also search for the VIN on the cars that they're selling. I saw at least one thread here where someone test drove one of their NSXs (a green one I believe) and posted what was wrong with it, etc. It could save you some grief.

Well I took the white one for a test drive and I absolutely love the NSX. I ran a vin check on it and it failed emission about 5 times. What would cause that? Bad cat or o2 sensor? or maybe it was running really rich?

Well I took the white one for a test drive and I absolutely love the NSX. I ran a vin check on it and it failed emission about 5 times. What would cause that? Bad cat or o2 sensor? or maybe it was running really rich?
Try NO CATS. I took a look at that one too. The guy has a VAFC in there and probably didn't know what he was doing. Well, let me emphasize this...he really DIDN'T know what he was doing with the car because he took it to emissions without cats. Looks like a solid car though. Didn't test drive it though. Did the visuals and had a peek at the Car Fax.

Hello everyone, my name is Johnny and I'd like to introduce myself. I am currenty looking for a NSX in the Seattle/Portland area. I come from the s2000 family and looking to step up to the next level. A place called Park Place LTD has a couple of NSX's for sale and I wondering if anyone knew the reputation there. Reason I ask is because I'm going there Saturday to test drive a white one they are selling. Thanks and I hope to join the NSX family soon.

gotta tagerine orange 05 nsx.. the last one made... if your still looking.. eric 253 353 6396

Hey, do you live in Bellevue? I just noticed a guy down the street from me just bought a white NSX. Could be you.
®

My name is Johnny. I came from a s2000 and after selling it, I picked up a nsx that was at park place. I had John at Zahntech inspect it before I bought it. Im actually located in Olympia. I look forward in meeting everyone at the meets and events.

Hey, do you live in Bellevue? I just noticed a guy down the street from me just bought a white NSX. Could be you.
®

You have the Red NA1 NSX and the Yellow E36 M3 right? If so we live about 200 yards apart. ;)

So that's you. I remember your black S2000, but haven't seen it around lately. I was checking out your NSX the other night while I was walking my dogs. Stop by next time your down my way. I'm usually out on the weekends washing the cars.
Ross

Whats up Jerry, didn't know you lurked around these forums also. I see that you also have a GPW nsx. We're like twins now lol

LOL!! The S2000 crowd out there must be stocking up on early model year Grand Prix White NSXs. :D

Jerry...are you going to post pictures of yours?

Jerry, does this mean you are going to stop eating tacos and come to our club meets? :eek: :biggrin:

John, It has only been a four years since I was regularly showing up at these meets. Nothing is stopping anyone from going to the S2000 meets either. ;)

Would have love join to you guys at the BBQ this weekend but I'm driving north for a bachelor party.

Back