• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for NA1 5 spd JDM short gear set + 4.23 final drive

Looks like these parts have been back-ordered for a year now. I'd appreciate any leads, and of course willing to pay a premium in case anyone wants to resell.

Looks like these parts have been back-ordered for a year now. I'd appreciate any leads, and of course willing to pay a premium in case anyone wants to resell.

[MENTION=33290]MITA Motorsports[/MENTION] is running a new complete set and there is room in the group buy I believe. You might want to reach out to Marc.

@MITA Motorsports is running a new complete set and there is room in the group buy I believe. You might want to reach out to Marc.

We don't do group buys anymore, especially for OEM parts. Gears are all backordered still. No date on return but actually we get them sometimes...

We don't do group buys anymore, especially for OEM parts. Gears are all backordered still. No date on return but actually we get them sometimes...

Sorry Marc, I thought you were producing your own aftermarket set to avoid the backorder issues.

I might consider a low mileage 6 speed transmission trade for my JDM 5 speed with the NSXR final. I’m going to supercharger mine soon and I’m thinking I may be better off with the longer gears. My 5 Speed was built by Larry B. Where are you located?

Last edited:
Sorry Marc, I thought you were producing your own aftermarket set to avoid the backorder issues.

Haha how'd this secret get out!? 😂

Back