• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking to buy a car in LV, can anyone help?

Hi everyone,

I posted in the general discussion section and was kindly redirected to here.

first time posting here and has been searching for a NSX for a while, came across one in Las Vegas and was wondering if someone in the area would be nice enough to check it out for me. As I live quite far away, I would much appreciate the help. Hopefully I will be able to contribute to prime as an owner soon!

thx
Tom​

Hi Tom, I have done NSX Sales Inspections for out of towners before. I own a shop in North Las Vegas Called Hondoctors. My info can be found on my website www.hondoctors.com. The best way to contact me is to call or email. Please don't PM me here. The charge for the inspection is $95, and you will receive a complete itemized list of what issues I find and estimates to repair. I must be able to verify your ID with the credit card being used to pay for the inspection. A scanned copy of your drivers license and credit card is required please.

Which NSX are you looking at? The black turbo charged one?

Jarrod

Jargon has a sweet NSX and is a member of our LasVegas NSX Club. I used him once to check out a s2000 for a track car. He is a good person and knows about our car.

Who is selling the car? Lance

thanks for the replies, the one that I'm looking at is a white 92 with a wings west kit and aftermarket racing seats. I also found out that it has a salvage title, so I'm not sure if I should pursue this. Will Jarrod be able to check for frame / body damage as well? If not, does anyone know a good body shop familiar with NSXs?

thx

The things I check are engine mechanical, suspension, engine wiring, and basic frame issues. I do not measure anything on the chassis, but I do look for previous accident impact damage. If you would like an engine cylinder leak test, that costs a little more.

Jarrod

Back