• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking to Purchase JH4NA21633T000075

Anyone familiar with this car? I spoke with the owner last night and he explained that one panel has been painted.

Here is the link:2003 Acura NSX-T

Any info, thoughts and/or opinions??
Thanks,
JL

The most obvious questions are:
1) Why was a panel repainted - you need to know the true extent of any underlying damage and the quality of the repair.
2) With all the modifications to the electronics, you must confirm that everything works perfectly. If the mods were done by someone who didn't know exactly what they were doing, the complex electrical systems in the NSX could be comprimised.

If you are serious about buying this car, send a request for a local NSX owner to go look at it for you, via NSXPrime.

The most obvious questions are:
1) Why was a panel repainted - you need to know the true extent of any underlying damage and the quality of the repair.
2) With all the modifications to the electronics, you must confirm that everything works perfectly. If the mods were done by someone who didn't know exactly what they were doing, the complex electrical systems in the NSX could be comprimised.

If you are serious about buying this car, send a request for a local NSX owner to go look at it for you, via NSXPrime.

Already done, he didn't know about the underlying damage...:rolleyes:
The electronic were professionally installed but being a veteran stereo installer I'm not big on owning anything that has been worked on by others.

I think I'm going to pass on this one! :cool: Thanks for the input!

Already done, he didn't know about the underlying damage...:rolleyes:
The electronic were professionally installed but being a veteran stereo installer I'm not big on owning anything that has been worked on by others.

I think the car looks great! But according to your sig, you have a 04 Silver? Why not get a 91-94 coupe and use the extra money to do some performance upgrades? Just a thought, since you already have the 04 fixed headlights targa, might as well go the other route. That's what I would do, but that's just me.

Wow, 3 owners already, with the first for 3 years, the second for less than a year, the third for mere 5 months!

What's going on with those people?

I think the car looks great! But according to your sig, you have a 04 Silver? Why not get a 91-94 coupe and use the extra money to do some performance upgrades? Just a thought, since you already have the 04 fixed headlights targa, might as well go the other route. That's what I would do, but that's just me.

I need to update my sig... :rolleyes: I totaled my '04 last week, and I'm not ready to talk about it yet. :frown:

I need to update my sig... :rolleyes: I totaled my '04 last week, and I'm not ready to talk about it yet. :frown:

Yikes, I'm sorry to hear that! :frown: Hope you're alright.

Btw, that yellow looks great. I don't know if you've ever seen the yellow in person, but they look much much better in person! I followed one during our TeXpo drive and wow, it was amazing looking.

Good luck with your search.

Yikes, I'm sorry to hear that! :frown: Hope you're alright.

Btw, that yellow looks great. I don't know if you've ever seen the yellow in person, but they look much much better in person! I followed one during our TeXpo drive and wow, it was amazing looking.

Good luck with your search.

Thank you! :cool: and yes, I'm fine but I wish I could say the same for my car. Needless to say she did her job and saved my life. :smile:

Now I'm really excited to see one in person, I hope the first one I find is the right one though.

Mind if I ask why was the side panel repainted?

Thank you! :cool: and yes, I'm fine but I wish I could say the same for my car. Needless to say she did her job and saved my life. :smile:

Now I'm really excited to see one in person, I hope the first one I find is the right one though.

I'm not big on owning anything that has been worked on by others.

If you've been in the market for SPA Yellows, one painted panel wouldn't be the highlight of your concerns. Read: I've seen a lot worse :biggrin:

Good luck on your search, if you find a pre-02's, please send them my way. :smile:

Yellow is GREAT!!:biggrin:

thumbsup.gif

Purchase JH4NA21614T000142

I know a guy that is motivated to sell his very, very beautiful Spa 04..:biggrin:

Re: Purchase JH4NA21614T000142

Anymore details on this car? Why is the seller, selling? Has anyone actually seen it in person? Also, is the paint matched?

I picked up terrypancake's car and never looked back. :smile:

I think he is still driving it. Just using it until he moves on to his next car. I talked to him as well about a month ago. Seems like a nice guy and honest.

I was also looking at that car. About $5k more then I wanted to spend but I need to try an NSX before purchasing. Going to Vegas next week and hope to find time that testdrive one. Good luck with the purchase, and , if you don't mind, let me know how much you paid if/when you get.

BTW Yellow Rocks :smile:

Back