• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lots of recent Cincy sightings

Anyone up for a meet before Winter?
Some night this week?
Next weekend?
Milford Quaker Steak?
Colerain Steak?
Dave and Busters?
Any other recommendations?
As you can see I'm pretty flexible...:smile:

Curt, Always up to a meet, but off to VIR Thursday with the p-car...how about the 13th or 14th?

Curt, Always up to a meet, but off to VIR Thursday with the p-car...how about the 13th or 14th?

Good luck and have fun at VIR- your home away from home.

10 day forecast shows temps of 61 through the 13th so the temps should be good.

Anyone got a Poor Richard's Almanac?

Any other takers on the weekend of the 13th?

I am down for whatever, You all just let me know and I will arrange my schedule to be there. I would love to see all the local folks at least once this year! Had more out of towners at our cruise in a few weeks back than people that live within and hour of us..

Good luck and have fun at VIR- your home away from home.

10 day forecast shows temps of 61 through the 13th so the temps should be good.

Anyone got a Poor Richard's Almanac?

Any other takers on the weekend of the 13th?

Looks like noboby else but the diehards are interested!

Weather was terrible on the drive over here yesterday, but today held up pretty good...showers this afternoon, ran 3 times today...hopefully tomorrow will be better. My brother also came, and ran his new GTR....what a beast!
There was one NSX here, in my run group, but didn't see him until the end of my last run....3.3 mile track....you have to get here and run in the future! Tried to get Jim to come, but he's waiting for some additional power I guess.....

Regards, Ray

Back