• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Lower priced forced induction kit options coming soon. Please give us your input here

I've given your suggestions some thought and I think you all are right. We can build anything anybody wants, but for simplicity sake, I'll probably convert everything to "Staged" kits.

"Stage 3" is just the beginning of madness ;) For example, I would put the shop car at around a "Stage 5".

Stay tuned, we will rename the kits to suit the owners' desires. How cool is this, you guys get to pick the kit's performance targets as well as the name?

Well I got home a few hours ago and all I can say is holy *&^%*&^%*&!!!

I love my NSX so much more now with this LoveFab Turbo. It was a 10 hour ride back home and under normal cruising speeds, I forgot this car had a turbo system on it (meaning it drove exactly the same) but step down on the accelerator, you'll feel the boost build up and you are GOOOOOOOONE!!!

Too bad the cops were out everywhere and but somewhere in Indiana, I managed to get her up to 142 mph (GPS verified) in a matter of a few seconds.

Also to my liking was the gas mileage. When I drive my NSX up to Cody a few weeks ago, I averaged about 26.8 mpg and on the way home (yes boosting a few times ;-) I was still able to get 24.52 mpg. I know I could have done well over 25 mpg if I wasn't on the car ever so often but I was also climbing the mountains on I-24 in Tennessee and everyone knows how those are.

Well as Cody already told you, I am off for the AKARally next week. This car will be driven 1000 mile to NYC and raced 3000 to the west coast and 2000 back to atlanta. All of this in addition to the 1000 miles I drive home last night and today plus the 500 I wanted Cody to put on the car as he was testing and tuning. So by the end of this month, I will have 7500 miles on the LoveFab Stage 4 Turbo system.

I truely recomment the LOVEFAB Turbo system for anyone who is looking for Forced induction. I had the first Gen CTSC and honestly there isn't any comparsion.

The dyno wouldn't cooperate with Alex's car, so the numbers weren't reliable enough to post. However, I was able to get a good solid tune out of her.

Alex is on the way home to GA, around a 1000 mile trip. Then it's off to the rally next week, 1000 miles north, 3000miles west, then 2000 miles back home. If things go well, there will be a
cool surprise near the end
. Should be a testament to the kit's performance!!!

I'm anxious to see/hear what will be the "cool surprise near the end" is?

AFRNSX, aka, Alex safely survived his trip. I'll post a link to his thread when he gets around to posting it. The "surprise" didn't happen this year, but the whole thing was very cool nonetheless.

Kits made to ship are 4-6 weeks out from shipping, depending on options.

We can squeeze in an install within one month if someone is interested.

We've been quite busy the past month and it looks like it's only going to get better!

hopefully carb passable kits are on the way :p

I can assure you that they are not. However, we will have a catalytic converter option out soon.

Will the car run cleaner than Sans-cat? Yes. Will the car pass emissions? I cannot say. Customers have passed emissions before, but I cannot guarantee that you'll pass.

I can guarantee that you'll fail emissions in California because we are not even going to attempt to meet CARB status with so few sales projected. There just isn't the demand to meet the astronomical costs associated with achieving CARB status.

AFRNSX, aka, Alex safely survived his trip. I'll post a link to his thread when he gets around to posting it. The "surprise" didn't happen this year, but the whole thing was very cool nonetheless.

Kits made to ship are 4-6 weeks out from shipping, depending on options.

We can squeeze in an install within one month if someone is interested.

We've been quite busy the past month and it looks like it's only going to get better!

I have finally finished the story and posted some pix.

you can check out the story here

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110861

Hey guys, a quick update.

Our 1995 NSX with the Stage 1 kit installed and making 398.5RWHP caught up to and passed a 98-99 Dodge Viper by 5+ car lengths the other day from a 70MPH roll.

This goes to show you the kind of company that LoveFab Stage 1-equipped NSXs' like to keep :biggrin:

Back