• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lud/nsxprime

Thats all you guys have?? THats weak cmon I gave it yall way better than that. LOL
C'mon I got a hr left. For once post something funny. Like a picture of your girl or mom whoever looks funnier or both for some straight comedy

I'm back from a trip. Somehow I am not surprised at the direction this thread took. Closed for review.

OK I spent some time reviewing this train wreck.

1. This is not the place for continuing disputes between other members or vendors. I moved all those messages to the appropriate thread in the appropriate forum. Do not continue it here.

2. The jokes and funny pictures and random off topic discussion are not helping anything. I deleted them. Take it to Off Topic.

I will respond to a couple individual messages below.

As for Sonny and his ideas about SOS, Vance, and Lud... Well..... I don't know squat about Lud but I know this is his playground so he can do as he pleases. However, I do feel that his hard feelings against SOS are acceptable and so are his feelings towards Vance. I wont' say how or what to get into detail but I can feel what he's pissed off about on many of these things.

I have no insight into his dealings with these vendors other than what I have been able to decipher from his mostly difficult-to-follow posts complaining about them. I have no vested interest with any vendor so it doesn't personally matter to me if someone is happy with a vendor or not. Now that is not to say I don't care, just that it does not affect me personally. Of course as a member of the NSX community I wish all fellow owners would be happy with their experiences with vendors, and that vendors would enjoy dealing with all their customers, but that is just not real life.

I don't know what truely goes on in the background of nsxprime with Lud, the mods and vendors but his conspiracy theories are not without reason. Sometimes it DOES feel like there are personal issues between prime's mods and Lud that are both good and bad. I will mention one example though that's made me suspicious, well alot suspicious and that's anything related to Dali. Something just doesn't feel "fair" when it's Dali related, good or bad.

I'm not really sure what you mean on any point in that paragraph. If there were personal issues between me and any of the moderators I would simply not have them be moderators. I'm not sure where you are going with the Dali comment, but if you wish to expand on it that is probably best suited for a new thread.

So for those of you having your field trip based off of Sonny's, it's NOT WITHOUT reason. He just happened to get extremely pissed off about it and more vocal.

If he has good reason to be pissed at a vendor, that is a shame, but it happens. Everybody who buys or sells any amount of things has had frustrating experiences at a minimum. My position is simply, as I have stated repeatedly that buyer/seller/vendor complaints need to be posted in the proper forum and follow the guidelines in place for such complaints. Any such complaint against any vendor has always been approved. If you look you will find multiple complaints about pretty much every vendor in that forum. On the other hand, people who persist in ranting about the other party in a transaction they are dissatisfied with outside of the Buyer/Seller experiences forum will accrue infractions and ultimately be suspended if they will not stop. I don't now how to state it any more simply.

I agree prime is an excellent resource. But I have recieved 2 infarctions for selling parts in the wrong sections, and I see this done all the time, and the others don't recieve any. I really don't care if they receive infarctions or not or where they place their parts, Im not the prime police like some others. Frank

First, this has no bearing on the topic of the thread.

As for why you received the infractions: I've given you warnings in the past for the same issue. You repeatedly violate the rule, so no longer enjoy the benefit of the doubt or the "administrator's discretion" of a warning instead of an infraction. If you persist in posting ads outside the Marketplace you will most likely find your account suspended.

If you wish to discuss this further, create a new thread.

I have no problem with you other than your continued violations of policy on this site and your hostile attitude towards me. I have no idea who you are from the other thousands of users on this site. If you would like to meet at NSXPO and talk things over in person that is fine. As for this thread, you can respond as you see fit. If your post is clear and coherent and has good points or useful questions that haven't already been answered in our prior discussion, I may respond. If you want to continue with your membership here, which sounded like the case in one of your PMs today (before you got all angry again in the last one) then I need to be convinced we will not continue to have these same problems over and over.

Sonny,

I've reviewed what transpired since my response to your initial complaint. I am not going to get involved in your multiple buyer/seller/vendor disputes, and who is right/wrong in those disputes has absolutely nothing to do with the situation here.

If you want to continue to be a part of this website, you need to convince me that you understand and agree to abide by the rules of this system, and are willing and able to play nice and get along with other members. This means, at a minimum:

1. No complaints about vendors or private buyers/sellers outside the appropriate forum

2. No name calling, profane PMs, personal attacks, and nothing that even smells like a threat, regardless of who "started it." If someone else posts something inappropriate towards you, report it to me and I will review it. I suggest adding people you don't like to your ignore list.

3. No more obsessive-compulsive or "you're conspiring against me" posts, PMs, or e-mails to me. In this very thread you posted the same message 4 times in 8 minutes about one issue and 3 times in 27 minutes on another issue. You changed the font / color each time so I know it wasn't simply a matter of clicking the post button too many times. All of them were trying to get a response from me when I wasn't even in the country. Then when you did not get a response within minutes you jumped to the conclusion that my lack of response was because it somehow "worked to my advantage." Much like your previous PM/e-mail barrages (posted on page 1) trying to get my attention on some issue you wanted dealt with, which also quickly degenerated into some sort of conspiracy theory when you did not get an immediate response. You need to chill out and be patient. Running this site is not my job, and you are far from the only person on it sending me requests. I will respond or take action if/when I have time.

If this is acceptable to you, please reply (publicly or privately) saying so and modify your behavior accordingly.

If not, please download your PMs and send your contact info to any members you want to stay in touch with off the site by this weekend because in that case I will be closing your account if you do not say you are OK with what I have outlined above. This is something I have very rarely done to someone who actually owns an NSX and I do not wish to do it here, but I will not continue to tolerate the way you have been using this site.

I'm not really sure what you mean on any point in that paragraph. If there were personal issues between me and any of the moderators I would simply not have them be moderators. I'm not sure where you are going with the Dali comment, but if you wish to expand on it that is probably best suited for a new thread.

That was me thinking faster than my fingers were able to keep up on my part. I forgot what I meant to say, but I responded to it earlier.

Ok, what I meant to say was maybe there are personal issues between The "powers of prime" with certain vendors good or bad. I won't get into detail. Just a feeling from watching from my corner.

I just realized the more post you have seems to indicate how many dumb useless comments you have contributed. SO I will try to keep my post count down.

So now that the proof is up and shows how
Vance/Chado/2fastexg/Peter/EXNSXER/ rest of the SoCal all for one one for all musketer crew don't know what they are talking about and take each other sides no matter what. Look at all the other rip off threads and how the SO Cal guys all take each other side no matter what. LOL

And WHAT ABOUT NIGEL- He came on here said I ripped him off and never replied back again to continue to lie. So thanks for not just keep going with the lie when you LIED TO BEGIN WITH. But whatsup? why make a false comment like that in the first place? Is it because I made fun of you in that one thread? Eitherway VERY LAME BRO

LUD- ITS YOUR SITE, YOUR RULES, I WILL JUST FOLLOW THEM TO MY BEST.

NOW I THINK I AM DONE WITH THIS THREAD

I just realized the more post you have seems to indicate how many dumb useless comments you have contributed. SO I will try to keep my post count down.

Gee thanks. So much for trying to stand up for you. Then attempting to talk you into backing down so you can save some face from people who egg you on so you can persist in making yourself sound bad. Changing topic isn't to ignore the issue at hand, it's to TAKE THE HEAT OFF YOU. Your argument now falls upon deaf ears. What initially was a complaint on open ears, has now turned into yelling at a blank wall. The moment was there, it has come and gone for whatever reason, but the moment is no longer now.

So I'm leaving this issue with one last comment in an attempt to help you out once again:

Don't become that little annoying yapping chihuahua. We can see that it's a chihuahua and we acknowledge that it's a chihuahua and we do our best to ignore it's constant yapping. After a while though, the yapping gets to you and you kick that little f#cking sh!t over the god d@mn fence!

Don't be that chihuahua. Bark once in a while, cause it's cool. We're all dogs, we bark. Just don't become that little annoying chihuahua that's gonna get punted over the fence.

Gee thanks. So much for trying to stand up for you. Then attempting to talk you into backing down so you can save some face from people who egg you on so you can persist in making yourself sound bad. Changing topic isn't to ignore the issue at hand, it's to TAKE THE HEAT OFF YOU. Your argument now falls upon deaf ears. What initially was a complaint on open ears, has now turned into yelling at a blank wall. The moment was there, it has come and gone for whatever reason, but the moment is no longer now.

So I'm leaving this issue with one last comment in an attempt to help you out once again:

Don't become that little annoying yapping chihuahua. We can see that it's a chihuahua and we acknowledge that it's a chihuahua and we do our best to ignore it's constant yapping. After a while though, the yapping gets to you and you kick that little f#cking sh!t over the god d@mn fence!

Don't be that chihuahua. Bark once in a while, cause it's cool. We're all dogs, we bark. Just don't become that little annoying chihuahua that's gonna get punted over the fence.

PRetty Funny stuff I wasn't talking about You when I was refering to the high post count. I was refering to NSXMAS/WHIte92/etc

I dont know anything about chihuahuas But I M A PIT and I DONT BARK I BITE.

So now that the proof is up and shows how
Vance/Chado/2fastexg/Peter/EXNSXER/ rest of the SoCal all for one one for all musketer crew don't know what they are talking about and take each other sides no matter what. Look at all the other rip off threads and how the SO Cal guys all take each other side no matter what. LOL

And WHAT ABOUT NIGEL- He came on here said I ripped him off and never replied back again to continue to lie. So thanks for not just keep going with the lie when you LIED TO BEGIN WITH. But whatsup? why make a false comment like that in the first place? Is it because I made fun of you in that one thread? Eitherway VERY LAME BRO

LUD- ITS YOUR SITE, YOUR RULES, I WILL JUST FOLLOW THEM TO MY BEST.

NOW I THINK I AM DONE WITH THIS THREAD

You know what's funny, I was trying to do the same thing. I was trying to help Sonny realize that he's doing nothing but piss people off left and right, and trying to bring some levity to the thread. I never attacked him.

Of course his schizo mind he thinks it's the world against Sonny. This is why this thread was created in the first place.

I say it's time for the banstick. :biggrin:

However, I can understand how Lud might now want to ban Sonny. Sometimes it's better for a crazy person to post openly, rather than create a manifesto secretly and then show up somewhere in a shopping mall or university and cause carnage.

It might be good to have the FBI and nor cal police get involved, to monitor Sonny's schizo moods and see if he's a threat to the public.

PS last post on this subject - Sonny, if you want to get help, I would strongly encourage you to seek professional help to figure out your mental problems. I'm 100% serious about this. You seem like a very disturbed individual and you should get your mental problems resolved.

Best of luck to you.

I m disturbed lol I M THE ONLY ONE ON THIS THREAD WHO DOES HAVE A STABLE LIFE LOL. You being 40 years old and still hang out on myspace and only friends you have is here on prime and I AM THE ONE THAT NEEDS HELP LOL
YOu spent all this time on this thread and it had nothing to do with you lol NO LIFE MUST SUCK FOR YOU>...

lol this is how you got your 3904 posts. WOW you contributed alot lol. YOu with your useless SHALIZAAR AND CALLING PEOPLE CHINKS. GOOD WAY to make others realize what you are trying to get across lol
Don't compare yourself to KOOLaid he made a few good points unlike you who hasn't made even one. You posted 10 times just to say SHALIZAAR.
Don't forget to call me when you come in town so I CAN TAKE YOU TO SHALIZAAR.
Oh I forgot SHALIZAAR
and more SHALIZAAR
I can get your broke arse a haircut too if you like...

I m disturbed lol I M THE ONLY ONE ON THIS THREAD WHO DOES HAVE A STABLE LIFE LOL. You being 40 years old and still hang out on myspace and only friends you have is here on prime and I AM THE ONE THAT NEEDS HELP LOL
YOu spent all this time on this thread and it had nothing to do with you lol NO LIFE MUST SUCK FOR YOU>...

lol this is how you got your 3904 posts. WOW you contributed alot lol. YOu with your useless SHALIZAAR AND CALLING PEOPLE CHINKS. GOOD WAY to make others realize what you are trying to get across lol
Don't compare yourself to KOOLaid he made a few good points unlike you who hasn't made even one. You posted 10 times just to say SHALIZAAR.
Don't forget to call me when you come in town so I CAN TAKE YOU TO SHALIZAAR.
Oh I forgot SHALIZAAR
and more SHALIZAAR
I can get your broke arse a haircut too if you like...
Sonny, I mean this in the nicest way possible. You're the sickest person I've encountered here on Prime (Nick Sitko doesn't count because he wasn't a regular member here).

Please, please get some help, before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Sonny, I mean this in the nicest way possible. You're the sickest person I've encountered here on Prime (Nick Sitko doesn't count because he wasn't a regular member here).

What he said................ but the haircut should go to me.

Armando

THATS WHATS YOUR PROBLEM YOU LIVE ON PRIME OTHERWISE YOU WOULD REALIZE THERE IS A LIFE OUTSIDE OF PRIME.
Why would I hurt myself ? I got a perfect life, I have everything I WANT
CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?. who you lying too lol Get out of here go get some rogaine so you can grow some hair and I can get you a porper haircut.
Don't forget we got a date for SHALIZAAR
oh I love some SHALIZAAR
(this is how you get 3900 posts? Cool I m on my way...)

What he said................ but the haircut should go to me.

Armando

Yeah Armando the haircut should definetly go to you. You ripping off those people on 6speedonline and getting BANNED there shows you need the money more than NSXMAS. Why don't you both fly out here so I can get you both cut. and than take you guys to
SHAALIZAAR
Thanks NSXMAS NOW MY I GOT 10 more POSTS TOO. You are right its so easy..

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives........

225px-Days2004logo.jpg

Cantrell NSX Header was another Taitec Knockoff, except the workmanship quality was so bad that people actually loose HP with it, and yet Chris is telling the world that it will give NA2 NSX 20HP gain. After this incident, he still have it listed on the website unchanged.

I can't speak on your other points but I am familiar with this: my was the test mule for his NA2 headers. I ran it at AutoWave in Huntington Beach 11/21/06 the stock engine, factory headers and Tubi exhust and had 272.3 HP. The headers were shipped and I had Ramon at Niguel Motors install them. We both commented how well built they were and they fit PERFECT, unlike your experience. Back to AutoWave, weather nearly idenical it spun 290.4 HP, a 18.1 HP increase!! :biggrin: I was stoked and still am.

Sorry about your other issues but I disagree about the Cantrell headers for the NA2, my experience was awesome!

Back