• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lud/nsxprime

baynsac

NSXPRIME is great tool but except how Lud protects the vendors and doesn't allow the other members really express how they feel about the vendors they are dealing with. He always protecting the vendors and gives you infractions one after another just for expressing your opinions based on facts. I had my own thread trying to help out other members with a deal I found and Vance comes on to it and stirs things up and I get 6 infractions and he gets none. All I did was answer his questions and defended myself.
I even have the email from lud saying that he sees that its vance doing all the dirt but he says that me defending myself isnt a good enough excuse for me insulting him back thus I get 6 infractions and vance gets 1. He is been doing this since I complained about SOS not only to me to others here also. Not just that he did the same to vance when he was complaining about SOS at the same time as me. Here is vance email all about it (below). Lud goes out of his way to protect the vendors but does nothing for all the people ripped of by these same vendors. I don't think its his job to get into it but at the same time he should do the same when it comes to protecting the vendors he doesn't need to be involved in that also.

He did the same to vance back just 6 months ago.. Now to me since I speak out when I get bad service even if its a big nsx vendor. I wouldn't be suprised that I will get suspended all together soon also for doing the right thing.....:mad:

I saw the posts you two have made between Prime Admin. If you were making the argument in my behalf, thank you. If not, thank you even more. I have noticed few people are willing to call out SOS, and those few who did were pushed out of Prime. I believe the reason that I haven’t been suspended was due to the fact that I had concrete evidence of what SOS/Chris/Cantrell was doing to people, and many Prime members witness the thread; therefore, he couldn’t just suspend me immediately.

I just want to tell you a few things why I’m so ticked off at SOS.

First off:
When I first join the community, I started my Type R conversion. I wanted to buy the Fujitsubo Header listed on the SOS website. After calling SOS, Chris gave me bunch of BS regarding the Fujitsubo header and tried to sell me his own DC Sports knock off. He went as far as bashing the product I want and tells me his header is better. At first, I wasn’t sure if it was a knock off, so I contacted the DC Sports to see if SOS were just rebranding the header; the reason behind my phone call was because in case I do purchase that header, I can still have the DC Sports warrantee. That turn out not to be the case. The SOS header was just a rip-off of the DC Sports header without their permission. I confronted him about it, but Chris just stop answer my e-mails. He had absolutely no knowledge of the Fujitsubo header listed on his website.

Second incident:
I was looking for Type R seats, Chris again tried not to sell them to me even though they are listed on his website. He tried to sell me the Recaro Pole Position by telling me it is the same as the Type R seat.

Third incident:
When I was selling the Type R gauge replica faceplate, he came on my thread and make some unwanted comments. I told him to fuck off and never going to another vender’s thread, and he, his buddies, and Prime Admin attacked me. In fact, I was suspended for a month.

This particular incident, the Prime admin removed my posts. I screamed at him on one of the thread and telling him to put every thing back together. Lud put every thing back after 4 hours of my post, but split them into three threads. So the information was twisted to Chris’s advantage. If you have seen the other thread, I was attacked again by SOS buddies and all posts requires Admin’s approval, which made it impossible for me to defend my self. The thread you’re involved in was completely twisted by Lud so I look like the bad guy. Obviously, you can see that I provided all the evidence and Lud still look the other way. He went as far as threaten me in a form of permanent bang. SOS and Cantrell screwed three of my friends but Prime Admin did not care. All he cares about is the donations to his pocket regardless of what’s going on. Chris tried to play it off as bad O2 sensors; I was trying to prevent the guy from wasting any time and money with that. Chris has the habit of using O2 sensors for all exhaust related blunders.

SOS Dirts:
Chris lists stuff he cannot get, personal experience. Detief of Procar told me that Chris tried to make a deal with him for Type R parts, but Detief refused. Chris tried to buy the Type R suspension, seats, and brake system but failed and yet he still have them listed on his website.

Chris and Cantrell merged.
My friend Andy ordered the Sorcery body kit through Chris/SOS, after Sorcery Japan confirmed the shipment, Andy did not get the product for over a month after it was shipped out of Japan. It turned out that Chris was having Cantrell making a copy of the kit. Andy confronted him and forced him to ship the kit. The result was – SOS lost the deal with Sorcery, and Cantrell was able to copy the front bumper and front fenders without spending a dime.

Cantrell Concepts:
Their Endura exhaust was Taitec GT lightweight knock off, except it cost more and about twice the weight. Chris made a big deal about how much R and D was spend but my friend Dan from Seattle called him out on it.

Cantrell NSX Header was another Taitec Knockoff, except the workmanship quality was so bad that people actually loose HP with it, and yet Chris is telling the world that it will give NA2 NSX 20HP gain. After this incident, he still have it listed on the website unchanged.

Cantrell Concepts sold Downforce a used NSX. The car turned out to be previously cut in half and the car was undrivable. Will Cantrell did not disclose to Downforce. After Peter/DF confronted him, he blocked DF phone calls and stop answering e-mails. Until today, DF is still hurting financially over that purchase.

Cantrell Concepts does not develop NSX parts, every thing the make are knock off of other brands, in associate with SOS.

SOS Stroker kits:
The kit has all kinds of problems, spun bearing, rocker issues, engine blowing up, and yet he still sell the package as if it is a well developed system. He is doing the R&D on customers cars, hit and miss with the installation (by using other shops) and charge the extra costs to the customers.

My IM with Procar -

VANCE HU: Got your e-mail
VANCE HU: what do you think?
Detlef Welsch: Hi, you are right.

VANCE HU: Chris has some issues
VANCE HU: Lie too much
Detlef Welsch: The CC headers are copies from Taitec, I have had the same thoughts.
Its really funny how much customers hold to Chris.
He has a big lobby, thats for sure.
VANCE HU: Well, people are waking up to that
Detlef Welsch: I hope so
VANCE HU: It's sad to see that in the community. The 3.8 stroker kit is nothing but problems
VANCE HU: NSXSUPRA put it best, it's OK to replicate, but don't take the credit for R & D
Detlef Welsch: I know.
My experiences with SoS were not that good, also my friend Dirk, the guy who has the biggest NSX spare part here in europe makes the same experience.

I wonder why he has all the DF parts at his webside.
Doesnt Cantrell produced cf stuff for hime at earlier times

VANCE HU: some people on prime think I'm evil because I don't like SOS and I openly talk about it.
VANCE HU: local guys like me
VANCE HU: lol
Detlef Welsch: Chris isnt creative enough IMO.
But you can see that you got him.

Detlef Welsch: Surely all vendors have problems sometimes.
Its impossible making all customers happy, but in the most cases a bit of babysitting is very helpful.

VANCE HU: Well, Southern California has the biggest NSX community of any place. My friends are financially hurt because Chris's misleading advertisement
VANCE HU: my previous experience was bad too. We talked about this before, he advertised items he can't get, and push stuff that he knocked off
Detlef Welsch: I can understand that.
You wrote me another message about that months ago, I saved that.

VANCE HU: Either way, I think People's out look on Chris is not the same any more. Did you see the thread of another person's complaint?
VANCE HU: Oh well, life goes on
VANCE HU: So have you start the Gallardo stuff?
Detlef Welsch: As wrote before, CHris has a lot of supporters, but I wonder where they are into that thread.

VANCE HU: Peter wants to move out of the NSX community and start on Porsches, but I don't know how he can break into that market
Detlef Welsch: Well, Porsche parts surely sells better than Honda parts, but the new models are perfect, so no urgent need for that.
VANCE HU: Most of the Chris supportors never buy anything major, cheap stuff like emblems, filters, JIC suspension. Few actually had their cars worked on at SOS shop

I moved this here because it was originally posted in the Buyer/Seller Experiences forum, but your rant is about me / the way I run this site and I didn't sell you anything, so it belongs here in the NSX Prime Discussion section, not the Buyer/Seller Experiences forum.

I will respond to your continued absurd paranoid accusations when I have time. I will be posting much of our previous correspondence to show your pattern of paranoid / delusional behavior. I'm closing the thread until then to avoid it turning into a flamewar from people who are not involved.

And yes, I will give you a chance to respond and then probably remove you from the site because I am tired of dealing with your paranoid accusations.

Correspondence thread #1:

I titled it "final warning" even though I think it was my first direct PM to you because I had written you in the comment field when I deleted previous messages that vendor disputes belonged in the appropriate forum. Those comments get sent to you via PM. So I had sent multiple warnings via PM previously, but they came from the system account and not my actual login account.

To : yaynsx
Date : 2007-07-24 14:21
Title : Final warning
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All posts re: your dispute with Ztek belong here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91442

Here is the entire discussion that followed:

To : NSX Prime
Date : 2007-07-24 21:28
Title : Re: Final warning
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats not fair he is full face lying to people. The venders forcum says Vendors / Product Info, Questions & Reviews / Group Buys. That means it not a place to just sell but reviews, questions that were never answered for anyone that posted. Why do you get to lie and say what you want and other can't dispute even though I got ripped of on the group buy purchase by this same company??

Date : 2007-07-24 23:20
It is for PRODUCT reviews. Experiences buying/selling go in the other forum. This is very clear if you look at the content in the forums. I set it up - I'm pretty sure I know what goes where.

There are multiple links in the new "group buy" thread to your dispute thread.

I'm not sure how any of that makes me a "liar" and I don't really appreciate being called names. I'm done with this discussion.

Date : 2007-07-25 01:00
WHo called you a liar? can you read my pm again I never said anyting about you all I was tlking about is me being ripped off by this guy and I want make sure it doesn't happen.

Date : 2007-07-25 01:57
"Why do you get to lie..."

Date : 2007-07-25 05:07
I am talking about him why he gets to lie why would I be talking to you.

Date : 2007-07-25 10:15
I don't know. I simply read what you wrote. You initially referred to him as "he" and then you switched to "you". I'm not sure how else it can be read. If you mis-typed, I'm glad to hear you did not actually mean me.

Anyway I hope it is clear now where messages re: your dispute with this vendor need to be posted.

I am sorry to hear you had trouble with him / his product. It looks like his new group buy is falling apart as a result of your and other's comments. Certainly nobody can read that new group buy thread and say they were not warned.

Another member posts a complaint about a transaction with you here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96303

Within a couple hours are start PMing me to ask why I haven't approved your reply to his complaint. At the time I figured maybe you just didn't realize how moderator approval worked, or didn't understand that I do not sit at my computer 24 hours a day tending to this website. In retrospect I think maybe you do believe I sit here 24 hours a day with the sole purpose of singling out you, a person I have never even met or had any other dealings with, for unfair treatment.

Date : 2007-11-09 18:40
Title : why wasnt my post approved????
Hey I am wondering why wasnt my post approved????
Thanks,
Sonny

My response:

Date : 2007-11-10 19:24
Title : Re: why wasnt my post approved????
Hi. Running this site is not my job. I do it in my spare time. Sometimes I am busy. Sometimes I travel. Be patient.

I thought you understood after this response....

Date : 2007-11-10 23:39
Title : Re: why wasnt my post approved????
NO problem it just stayed one way for a long time and thats not good for the people reading it. They should get the both sides when they read it was my concern.

....but apparently not, because you start doing it again a couple weeks later. You posted another reply in the same dispute thread and SEVEN MINUTES LATER started PMing me to approve it.

Date : 2007-11-20 18:11
Title : HEY PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT>
Hey Lud,
Can please approve my post for buyer seller experience soon I don't like my name being rub in the dirt and want to make it clear that I have contacted him and he justs chooses to post like I haven't anyway. I really dont get this guy and his motives.
But I would really appericaite it if you can approve my post asap.
Thanks,
Sonny

...and then when I hadn't had a chance to review or approve the thread or respond to your PM by the next morning, you started in again. Here is where the "you're conspiring against me, aren't you?" stuff first starts coming through in your messages:

Date : 2007-11-21 11:03
Title : Is it on purpose you leave that thread up without my post??
Is it on purpose you leave that thread up without my post?? Or does it take everyone days to get thier post published he called and told me he did it day before yesterday and it was approved the next day lets see how many days will it take to approve mine? Are you guys short on people or what is it? or is this just because its me?? Its not fair how you guys only show one side of the story and than days later when no one paying attention to finaly publish my post. I even pm/emailed you to please apporve my post asap for this thread. But I guess you didn't get that either?

TWO MINUTES LATER you felt the need to sent the same thing via e-mail, despite the fact that we had traded a number of PMs in the past, so you knew the system worked and that I checked my PMs.

Date: Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 11:05 AM
Subject: NSX Prime Contact Us Form - Site Feedback
To: NSX Prime

The following message was sent to you via the NSX Prime Contact Us form by yaynsx.

--------------------------------

Is it on purpose you leave that thread up without my post?? Or does it take everyone days to get thier post published he called and told me he did it day before yesterday and it was approved the next day lets see how many days will it take to approve mine? Are you guys short on people or what is it? or is this just because its me?? Its not fair how you guys only show one side of the story and than days later when no one paying attention to finally publish my post. I even pm/emailed you to ask if you can please apporve my post asap for this thread. But I guess you didn't get that either? Am I missing something here?

My exasperated response:

Date : 2007-11-21 12:38
Title : Re: Is it on purpose you leave that thread up without my post??
Hi,

I suggest you re-read the PM I sent to you on 11/10/07. Keep re-reading it until you understand it, and please stop PM'ing me every few hours about approving your messages. Thank you.

Here is the next exchange. This is in reference to the following thread where a user posted in the incorrect forum with a complaint some content he found offensive on a vendor's website: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97751

(I subsequently moved that thread to the correct forum and removed all the argument between users that had nothing directly to do with the original poster's complaint re: the vendor's website)

You received two infractions for two separate posts in this thread:

1. For posting a vague, rambling rant about a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT VENDOR than the original thread was even about, in the wrong section of the website. Since we had already been over the acceptable way to handle vendor complaints in the July thread above I had little tolerance for your repeat offense.

2. For a flat out name-calling flame of another user related to the original topic of the thread. Here is your post for reference since it is no longer available in the linked version above:

Bro you are an idiot, seriously, I am just saying what everyone here reading this feels about your dumb post. Definetly a WINNER for DUMBEST POST ON PRIME FOR 2007
I speak three languages too and that has nothing to do with this you are qouting a book thats thousands of year old as if it applies in the world today

The funniest thing you wrote is that you studied Koran aboard for 15 years lol

15 years and you still sound like an idiot dicussing it :tongue:

Anyway here is our PM exchange which followed. The conspiracy theories seem to be taking firm hold in your head here..

Date : 2007-12-06 18:11
Title : INFRACTIONS WHAT DID i DO WRONG?
SO HIS COMMENTS AGAINST MUSLIMS/HOLLY KORAN ARE OK TO POST AND i AM THE ONE GETTING THE INFRACTION. HE CAN SAY DUMB THINGS ABOUT OUR CULTURE AND WE JUST HAVE TO SIT AND LISTEN TO IT?????
i WILL POST ABOUT THAT AND SEE HOW OTHERS FEEL IF YOU ACTUALLY APPORVE MY POST SOMETIME TODAY.
SO I GET INFRACTION BECAUSE I HAD PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH CHRIS FOR $2000 AND I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT BECAUSE HE IS PROTECTED BY PRIME. MY POST WAS RELATED TO THE THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION ABOUT DALI HAVING A 64 % APPROVAL AND SOS HAVING A 100% i MERELY SAID THATS NOT TRUE SOS HAS THIER OWN SHARE OF PROBLEMS. WHAT DID i DO WRONG?? IS THIS A PERSONAL THING BECAUSE IT SEEMS FOR A WHILE NOW YUO HAVE BEEN ON MY CASE, EVER SINCE I BLAMED YOU AND CHRIS FOR PROTECTING SOS EVERY CHANCE YOU GET.
SONNY

Date : 2007-12-06 18:37
Title : Re: INFRACTIONS WHAT DID i DO WRONG?
You certainly have some interesting stuff going on in your head.

1. What makes you think I consider his comments about Muslims / Islam / The Koran to be OK? They were not acceptable and as you will see they were removed and he also received an infraction. However, your responses were not acceptable either. If you see something offensive, report the post to me, don't start a name-calling flame war.

2. I have explained over and over to you that there is an appropriate place to post about your dissatisfaction with SoS, and that is the only place they will be allowed. If you look through that forum you will see that there are some dissatisfied customers who have posted there. Since they were able to post in the right place and follow the rules, their posts were approved. It is amazing to me that you continually complain that you somehow think I am "protecting" SoS when you have NEVER submitted a proper vendor review for SoS in the proper forum. Here I will try to guide you through the process...

1. Read this carefully: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67651

2. Then follow this link to create a new thread in the correct forum for vendor reviews: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=42

3. Write your review. Don't use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS like this PM to me. Take a stab at proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation so it is coherent and readable.

4. Then be patient for it to be approved.

This is the only interaction we have ever had since then where you didn't end up accusing me of some conspiracy against you:

Date : 2008-01-09 14:56
Title : Shouldn't this be in the for sale/vendors section??????
Hey Lud,
Shouldn't this be in the for sale/vendors section??????
Chris knows better than putting for sale items in the wrong multimedia/stereo discussion threads. Here is the link
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99161

Date : 2008-01-09 16:35
Title : Re: Shouldn't this be in the for sale/vendors section??????
You are correct. I have moved it. Thanks for the note.

Next up is your activity in this thread from a user noting a new market a vendor is focusing on and asking some questions about what it means for the NSX community. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100256

You decided to launch into a rant about that vendor related despite that you had already created a thread about your dispute in the appropriate forum here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96746 You also felt the need to get into a big name-calling flame war with another user (Vance). Despite the fact that I probably should have given you multiple infractions, I gave you a single one for yet another vendor rant in the wrong place, and deleted most of those messages.

Here is your PM infraction notification clearly explaining the reason for the infraction:

User: yaynsx
Infraction: I have told you repeatedly that vendor criticism belongs in the appropriate forum.

Here you vent at me, seeming to not understand that nobody else is responsible for your actions. Nobody MAKES you post a vendor rant in the wrong place or get into a name-calling fight with another member. "He started it" is not an acceptable excuse here. We are all adults. You are certainly not being singled out on this.

Date : 2008-02-05 14:01
Title : HEY
Hey Lud,
I did post a few times on the same thread I started for thanking DownForce but it was never posted I did more than once so I have no idea why it wasn't posted:confused: . So I just let it go but I was called an idiot by Vance for just thanking Sam for taking controll of DF I never put the Vendor down please read the thread I didn't bring up the problem till I was asked to explain my self. I hope you can read it again and take the infraction off.
Thanks,
Sonny

Date : 2008-02-05 14:16
Title : WHY ARE MY POSTS BEING DELETED? Please Read
WHY ARE MY POSTS BEING DELETED? I am just defending my self on those post?? Why isnt Vance and exnser getting infractions? they called me an idiot and retarded etc
I don't mind you deleting the posts because they are garbage talk, but its 2 parties posts please delete thiers also.
I am sorry Lud, I did'nt think we would have to go through this again. But I been burned by 2 vendors and I don't know why. I am a goods guy and thats why I get taken for a ride sometimes.
Regards,
Sonny

...and then once again you updated your complaint thread about a vendor (http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100256) and begin PMing me within minutes asking me to approve your posts:

Date : 2008-02-05 16:04
Title : Can you please approve my last few posts so they can have bo
Can you please approve my last few posts so they can have both sides I see thier new post were approved allready.
Thanks,
Sonny

Then you ask me about infractions:

Date : 2008-02-06 12:01
Title : INFRACTIONS?
Hey Lud,
2 of the infraction were to expire 02/05/08 at 19:00 and now one of them the date and time was changed to today 19:00 why was the time changed and a day added?? Also one is allready expired so why is it still up?? @ of them are allready expired as of last night 19:00 hours and they are still there WHY? Can you remove them since 2 of them are expired and I shouldn't have got one yesterday as I am not the one that was calling out names he was and I just defended my self by telling my side.

Thanks,
Sonny

Date : 2008-02-07 10:06
Title : Re: INFRACTIONS?
I have no idea what you are talking about. The expiration on the old ones is in March.

Date : 2008-02-07 12:03
Title : Re: INFRACTIONS?
Wow I am sorry thought it said 02 yesterday. I see march now buts thats fine. The new infraction I don't deserve I was just defending my self I didn't rant about any vendor. I just gave a complimant to Sam who had helped me before. Which Vance took as a put down to Peter( I never said anything about Peter please read the posts) and started the whole problem. I didn't say anything about any vendors all I said is goodluck in the new venture to Sam that works for DownForce. So please remove the new infraction as I don't deserve that one. Other's yes but this one I am not at fault, I didn't go on to thread and say anything negative at all. I only gave a compliment and Vance took it to some other level for No reason. So I had to get more into it to answer his question and so people don't think I'm making things up. Please look little more inot it if you can, the new infraction is not warranted by me so hopefully you can take it off.
Regards,
Sonny

And once again you are trying to use the "he started it, I was just defending myself" excuse. That does not fly. And incidentally here is one of the deleted messages you received an infraction for. If you do not understand why the first paragraph of this is a completely unacceptable post on this website, it is a prime example of why I am seriously considering removing you from participation here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=944568&postcount=11

yaynsx said:
Vance- You area joke, your life is your car and that all you have to show for it, so excuse me if I don't bother to listen to your rambling. You post picks of girls you know like you are actually going out with them SO LAME.
You always get your panites in a bunch when down force is brought up. You talk like a big man do you walk the walk??? I will see when I see you I ll come by your hooka shop in 3 weeks you can tell me all about it.

Now it really spirals out of control. You try to start a group buy thread for some generic rotor blanks. Vance posts some criticism and some valid questions. You completely fly off the handle. I had previously removed this entire thread since it degenerated so badly and since you also said the group buy was no longer being offered. However I am restoring it for reference purposes: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101164

Here are the PMs that resulted. This first one is reasonable:

Date : 2008-02-23 22:09
Title : PLEASE READ
This guy Vance is still at it and posting about downforce and peter on my thread and I believe he has recieved his warning a few times allready how about an infraction for spoiling my good intention to help other prime members out?? Please read this post from vance and erase them and warn him like it was done to me

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101164

But then I look at the thread and you have, pardon my French, gone completely apeshit. At that point I issue you multiple infractions, as well as one to Vance for his post re: your dispute with Downforce. Then since I see you have ended the group buy offer I just yank the whole thread. You then lose it at me:

Date : 2008-02-24 02:17
Title : Whats going on?
So I bring you attention to someone hijacking my thread and I get the infraction I saved the whole thread and will post it again in buyer experience so peopl can see how you have are wrong to give me an infraction. Why do I keep getting the infractions when all I am doing is defending my self ??Before it went far as it did I emailed you to ask you to intervene but you didn't till now and I get the infraction. Whats going on ? Why do I recive one I emailed you to intervene and what I am just suppose to sit there and let this guy spread false info??

Date : 2008-02-24 02:39
Title : Good job you should feel great about your self
3 infractions for the same thing wow you should be proud how many does vance get? none because he is affiliated with a vendor? Why do I get 3? and why did the one that expries in 3/5, and 3/6 how did one of them extend? You did the same thing last month in feb and changed it to march and now one of the 2 march infraction is extended?? Can you explain what is it that you are doing??

Date : 2008-02-24 02:41
Title : Re: Whats going on?
Do you still not understand that it is not acceptable to write hostile name-calling messages on this site?

Do you honestly think a 4-hour response time on my part on a Saturday night is too slow? That I have nothing to do other than sit here and check and follow up on every issue every hour of every day?

If you cannot find a way to use this site without constantly ending up in public flame wars you are not going to be able to continue to be a member here.

Date : 2008-02-24 02:44
Title : Re: Good job you should feel great about your self
Vance had one unacceptable post. You had many. I could actually go back and give you more infractions but it seems pointless. Frankly I am losing patience dealing with the constant problems are causing on here.

I believe the software automatically extends the expiration for infractions of the same type. Go to vbulletin.com and research it if you like.

Date : 2008-02-24 02:54
He hijacked my thread/post not the other way around and he did it yesterday and today and I emailed about it but you didn't do anything so I had to respond so they don't believe his bull. He has nothing to do with anything but he comes on all my posts. He started it and all I did was defend my self anything wrong with that? And isnt 1 plenty why 3 infractions?

Can you answer some questions
I had 2 infraction droppin in march 5 and 6th why was one of them extended?
Why do I get 3 infractions for the same thing? If so than why didn't vance get 3 infractions this time or the last time only I did.
Is it personal or did you not see his posts?
It be nice to see why I am getting this treatment is it because I tell the truth and it hurts some vendors? If not than what? I don't get it ? I am only defending my self and I emailed you to intervene and even sent you a link but recieved no answer from you. But ofcourse after I post you are all on top of it. Why not the same urgency when you recieved my email?
DiD you get my email with the link ??

Date : 2008-02-24 03:00
You are correct he "hijacked" your thread, and he received an infraction.

The answers to all your other questions are in the PM you replied to or the one I sent after it. "He started it" is not an excuse that gets you anywhere here. You control you own actions.

It's funny you still think I am somehow "protecting vendors" at your expense when with this thread YOU became a vendor.

I am going to bed. Figure out how to exist within the rules of this site.

Date : 2008-02-24 03:04
Title : Can you answer some questions this time
He called me name thats one infraction
He ranting about a vendor (me) on my thread instead of in the buyer and seller experience thats 2 infractions
Also I didnt call anyone names I made it with symbols like lot of others do but I am getting an infraction for that? Other member do it all the time by using symbols why pick on only me? Why doesn't Vance get infractions for pushing it ? He did it last time and I GOT # infractions and NOW I get 3 more because of him??/ All my infractions are because of Vance and him starting it yet he only has 1 infraction total. Wow you are so fair. NO favortism here right Lud. Its a shame

Date : 2008-02-24 03:07
Title : Re: Can you answer some questions this time
If you don't like the way I run the forum, and you think I am persecuting you, leave. If I were persecuting you I would have just suspended you a long time ago. I actually made an exception for you so you did not get automatically suspended when you hit 3 concurrent infractions. But whatever. If you have it in your head that I"m out to get you, just leave. I'm not going to sit here defending myself or explaining things to the nth detail to someone who appears to just want to argue.

Date : 2008-02-24 03:13
Title : Re: Can you answer some questions this time
So I guess you wont answer any of my questions. All I want to know is why isnt Vance getting 3 infractions?
He ranting about a vendor (me) on my thread instead of in the buyer and seller experience thats 2 infractions
Also I didnt call anyone names I made it with symbols like lot of others do but I am getting an infraction for that? Other member do it all the time by using symbols why pick on only me? Why doesn't Vance get infractions for pushing it ? He did it last time and I GOT 3 infractions and NOW I get 3 more because of him??/ All my infractions are because of Vance and him starting it yet he only has 1 infraction total.
Is that fair??????

Date : 2008-02-24 08:26
Title : What happened to my thread?
What happened to my thread/post? You erased the whole thing?

And that brings us to yesterday, where you came way out of left field with the oddest conspiracy theory I've heard in a while:

Date : 2008-02-28 12:52
Title : buyer/seller experience
Why is my buyer/seller experience with mattynsx is still top 5 and stays there when it has no new posts to it? It never gets a new post but always stays up top? How do posts stay above is it through the newest posts made? or is it how many people look into it? Or is it the way you set it up to be for me?
I see how you set things up to be one sided and act like you are not invloved at the same time guide everything how you want it. Very clever.

A few minutes later you posted the long rant that started this thread.

Date : 2008-02-28 17:38
Title : Re: buyer/seller experience
You are quite possibly the most paranoid person I have ever encountered on this site. I will move your post to the NSX Prime discussion forum and answer it later. I will probably also be removing you from this site because I am tired of dealing with your absurd paranoid accusations.

To answer your question - or really to respond to your absurd accusation:

The way the forum works is it displays in descending order of most recent post - that is the way all the forums are set up to sort threads for display. The most recent post in that thread, as you can see, on Feb 13. There are only a few other threads in that forum with posts more recent than Feb 13. Thus there are only a few threads shown before it. This is really not very complicated and I would have thought intuitively obvious to most users. Even if not, the fact that your first reaction is to accuse me of yet another conspiracy against you is really pretty much the last straw. I am tired of it. I wish you the best of luck.

Today, a whole new series of rants, ending with a threat that God will give me what's coming to me.

Date : 2008-02-29 10:30
Title : Re: buyer/seller experience Dont worry other local owners will post on my behalf
You kicking me out when I have a email from you (2days ago) saying you should but not going to but now I speak out against you and all of sudden I m getting kicked off the site. Well no worries my brother, cousin in la, lots of local friends all have nsx's and nsxprime members and I can speak through them. So now you want to kick me off for asking questions and just dismiss me for being paranoid. I have 6 infractions wouldn't you be? I should of got one vance should of got them all he is the one that was a)stiring shit up 2) ranting outside appopriate sections not in buyer/seller section 3) calling/insulting names 4) doing this all over again after he did the same with me a few weeks ago where I got the infractions to begin with. I been in this community for 8 years now and never got an infraction till I got one in the last 6 months. I don't plan on getting anymore either because I realized how I am getting pulled and taking thi stoo personal. BUt you can understand how frustrating it is right?
I asked you questions quite a few times and you never answered them I will have couple of local friends put up the post for me instead and see if you try to kick them off too talk to Carlos, Bill and other local guys here on prime, they just started the bay chapter and they can tell you I am good guy and they are plenty other who I wont name till later who will post on my behalf to show my side. You didn't even post my experience with you, how fair is that wait till you have your answers/emails so you can't post it up till you do. Thats how I felt when I had to answer vance questions before waiting till you jumped in because he was accusing me of all kind of things I had no hand in. So I was just defending myself. and I don't see why even in your email you said you saw how he stared the whole thing but he only gets one infraction and I get so many ?
I understand that he calling me names doesn't give me right to do the same but the person who started it should get more punishment than the person who didn't. So yes we both should get infractions but shouldn't he get as many if not more than me??
Thats what I keep asking you and you are not answering it. Last time I bgot infraction for talking about sos, this time about downforce. But vance doing the same got infractions lasttime talking about sos but just one this time as I am not a vendor. I don't get whats the reason he doesnt get same amount of infractions???

I have no idea who Carlos and Bill are. You got infractions for posting your vendor rants in the wrong forum. You got infractions for repeatedly getting into personal name-calling arguments with other users. You somehow construe this as a conspiracy against you and against anyone who criticized vendors. Even though you will find criticisms of every vendor are approved when posted in accordance with the rules and in the correct location. And even though you made yourself a vendor by trying to launch a group buy for rotors.

Here you say you changed the post that started all this (#1 in this thread) but all you did was first re-post with a new title, and then repost with a new paragraph at the beginning ranting about Vance and how he gets preferential treatment. Personal rants about other users have never been tolerated on this system. If you have a problem with another user work it out in private or ignore that person. This is explained in the rules when you signed up.

I never said I wouldn't kick you off. I said I had previously made an exception to keep you from being automatically suspended due to the number of infractions I had issued you. And yes, I am inclined to kick you off for your continued harassment and accusations and hostile messages against and about me. I don't need to deal with it. I am not a public service. As I said previously, if you don't like me or the way I run the site, leave. If you won't do it voluntarily and you continue to harass me, I will help you leave.

Date : 2008-02-29 10:49
Title : I changed my post it not about how you run the site but about vance
i have reposted and changed it towards Vance and how he got me all these infractions and also on how I have dealt with him before on our transactions. I am not done adding to it yet. Its not about your site its about my rotors I had for sale and how I had to close the whole thread because of Vance and I have others who are interested in getting some and I would like them to know what happened to the thread. So they don't think it was me who closed it. I am selling a few to people here locally and they will post on thier experiences with them. Also you said you would kick me out of this site for being paranoid whats that about? I m not being paranoid I am being singled out and speaking out thats it. Do you or don't you agree that Vance made that whole thread go down drain for absolutly no reason??

Date : 2008-02-29 13:24
Title : Will my posts and other for me be approved?
Will my posts and others post of thiers transactions with me be approved anytime soon? I want people to get the whole picture. I have sold/bought many things with no problems whatsoever and I asked all of them to post on my behalf and I did the same for them. All of those posts should be approved correct???
I will be at the nsxpo and we can discuss this in person as over the interent isn't working. But I will leave all other issuess alone till than. I don't think I should get kicked off for just being paranoid as you can tell I have good reasons to be. I have nothing but good intentions so I don't get why I get shit from people from time to time. Its probably my big mouth but atlest I don't lie. I vent but not lie. All the local NSX Sac/Bay area guys know me and can tell you the same about me. I don't cause any trouble, I am a good guy with good intentions, I am very helpfull to other owners in any way I can be, and like to be part of the community. But my only problem is if someone tries to question my character I take it personally. I do because unlike many others I do take lot of pride in mine. But if you still think its necessary to kick me off the site like I did something that wrong go ahead it will just prove my point even more. But I think its something we can both forgive/forget and just move on. I am getting too involved in my end with this anyway I should just use nsxprime as a information tool than somewhere to express myself and my experiences. Anyway my intent of this email is if you can make sure all my positve posting about others and thiers about me will be posted in the buyer/seller/vendor section in a timely manner.
Thanks,
Sonny

(to answer your question, yes, I approved your flood of Buyer/Seller experience posts today)

Date : 2008-02-29 14:40
Title : I am done with private conversations
Since you elected to take this to a public thread, I will communicate with you that way. I am currently working on my response.

Date : 2008-02-29 14:57
Title : Re: I am done with private conversations
What private conversations? You never answered any of my questions period.
Very smart. Never answered any of my questions and now have a few emails to show what ?? That I am paranoid. Not really lot of people know exactly how this all works and how you favor vendors thats why you wont even approve my post about vance and how my thread was closed for no reason? Why was my whole post/thread removed??
GO ahead and play these games, God will give you whats coming to you.

I clearly told you above that I would be answering your questions in this thread. If you or "a lot of people" suspect I am against you / them / whoever, then leave. If there are a lot of you, perhaps you should start your own NSX website. I will be glad for anyone who doesn't like this site to not have to participate here anymore against their will.

I have no problem with you other than your continued violations of policy on this site and your hostile attitude towards me. I have no idea who you are from the other thousands of users on this site. If you would like to meet at NSXPO and talk things over in person that is fine. As for this thread, you can respond as you see fit. If your post is clear and coherent and has good points or useful questions that haven't already been answered in our prior discussion, I may respond. If you want to continue with your membership here, which sounded like the case in one of your PMs today (before you got all angry again in the last one) then I need to be convinced we will not continue to have these same problems over and over.

Umm, it's Lud's site. He can pretty much do whatever he wants to.

I vote to boot the dude form the site.... Lud has given him WAY TOO MUCH rope.... I have always said and lived by.... If you dont like the game..... take your toys and go home!!!!!!!!!!

After reading all this, all I can say is I think there's some apeshit in my panites. (not a typo :biggrin: )

I think Lud has been more than lenient (based on all the content in this thread) & don't envy his "job".

That is no doubt the most i've seen Lud post:smile: !!! As anytime said, you have more patience than me. The world is full of different ideas and people. i'll add a little fuel the fire, "DAMN REGISTERED USER!":biggrin:

that was not nice.:rolleyes:

This guy reminds me of a classmate I had in the 2nd grade. He was constantly telling on the other kids for not sharing, etc.....

Maybe instead of infractions, Lud could start giving us all report cards to take home and have our parents sign. I'm guessing Lud will give yaynsx an extra "Does not play well with others" comment.

wow this is great!!! I'm stuck at work, and I just killed 20 minutes reading all that! Thanks to all the involved!
cheers.

I'm glad we can respond because I was going to actually send you a PM Lud. You don't need to be dealing with people like this!!!
I don't want to see one individual wear you down and deter you/your passion for the NSX and this awesome website and it have a negative impact on an entire community.

The threat involving God.... now that went waaaaay too far!
Das boot!

Wow,,is all I can say.Yaynsx ,Lud could'nt be bothered playing favorites,but he will listen to rational,unpressured speech.I really have to think you mean him ill will when you invoke God as some sort of threat???:confused: I think you need some time away from prime,you are taking things way too personal.

Back