• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lud/nsxprime

YOU GUYS MAKE WORK ENTERTAINING FOE ME THANKS.
SO THIS WILL BE A GREAT POST TO HAVE ME CLEAR MY NAME SO i WILL ASK QUESTIONS NOW.
VANCE-YOU SAID PETER DIDN'T GET PAID $1000 AND IT PUT A FINANCIAL HURTING ON HIM WHEN I DID A $250 CHARGEBACK LOL. PETER GOT PAID THE WHOLE $1000 I HAVE THE LETTERS FROM THE BANK PROVING IT.
SO SAY I M LYING BUT BEFORE YOU DO CALL PETER AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT TAKE SOME MORE PICS WITH RANDOM FEMALES YOU DONT KNOW AND PUT THEM ON YOU MYSPACE OR YOUR AVIATOR EVERYONE KNOWS HOW MUCH PLAY YOU GET.LOL

MR NIGEL I BET YOU YOU HAVE NO VALID COMPLAINS YET YOU COME ON HERE AND SAY I RIPPED YOU OFF:confused: YOU BOUGHT A 1991 OEM PHONE FROM ME AND I SOLD IT TO YOU FOR $90. IT TOOK YOU 2 MONTHS TO SEND A MEASLY $90 BECAUSE YOU SAID YOUR PAYPAL KEPT NOT WORKING FOR YOU AND YOU HAD SOME TRAINING ETC,ETC EXCUSES YOU MADE
i MAILED THE PART TO YOU AND YOU RECIEVED IT CORRECT?
IT WAS IN WORKING ORDER CORRECT?
IT WAS PROFESSIONALLY UN INSTALLED BY SCIENCE OF SPEED IN AZ.
YOU GOT THE MAIL CORRECT?
I PAID FOR SHIPPING OUT OF GOOD GESTURE CORRECT?
WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WRONG ? DID YOU WANT THOSE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES TOO? THAN MY FRIEND TELL ME HOW I RIPPED YOU OFF??

Look I don't sell anything but my used car parts just like rest of you guys. I tried to sell some hp wheels and some brake planet rotors. I did that because I get both on dealer prices which is way less than what people charge people here on prime. So I though hey why not sell some parts make others happy with the real good prices and maybe get some lose change to put in your nsx. Thats why I tried to sell those parts. I didn't mention brake planet the place I am getting the rotors because I wanted to make 5% and save people 15% as I am a dealer through brake planet and go call them and check out thier website and see if all I was saying isnt true. Is that doing too much saving me 5% and other 15% for my efforts? I even told people they are the top 3 ebay sellers so all they had to do was go on ebay and see who has a life time warranty and compare their prices to my low prices I posted here from prime memebers. I WILL NOT SELL ANYTHING HERE AGAIN( except used parts from my car) so what bridges am I concerned about? I only did before more just to do something for the comunitty not make money like the southern cali guys. I just wanted to be there like brainK, deccosse, RJP these guys sell great parts for excelent prices and help the community alot. But I guess that can't be my role. Eitherway I m not going anywhere and besides mattynsx who is a completly off base I have no problems with Vance or Nigel I m sure they are allright people but I have no idea what thier beef towards me is. I know why Vance is so involved just go back and read his posts he always get that way when DF is mentionedin a negative way, its like you get banned if you talk about us, even though we didn't treat you like we should of. Thats why most people here don't post about thier true experiences they are so scarred with good reason. This happens everyone from southerncali and thier online friends start war against you lol. But if you are like me and know you don't need others, especially other like them, you just do what you know how to do best tell the truth. I have nothing to lose I don't mind paying full price and not kissing arse just so me and a vendor can be friends even though he did me wrong.

UNREAL.

You geniuses are on you way to ending the Buy/Sell stuff on Prime for everyone.

Bitch Bitch Bitch...go start your own site.

Steveny: once again...Funny stuff.

I thought I was the only one who unrolls and rolls back up my toilet paper.:biggrin:

I am going into ignore mode,my head hurts too much reading that:confused: I did enjoy Armondos ban hamster lol.BTW What ever happened to I give you 2 dollar for that bunch of ripe bananna? Have a nice day:frown:

UNREAL.

You geniuses are on you way to ending the Buy/Sell stuff on Prime for everyone.

Bitch Bitch Bitch...go start your own site.

Steveny: once again...Funny stuff.

I thought I was the only one who unrolls and rolls back up my toilet paper.:biggrin:
In response to my post, you send me a PM?!? :

yaynsx said:
who r u anyway lol just another loser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no one cares for you opinions so keep them to yourself if you think its bitching why are you reading it? why out of all the other threads and posts you are reading this bull ? because u r lame

I appologize, and I WILL NOT post to this thread again.

Although nobody cares for my opinion, I still think the toilet paper thing is funny.

Yo Sonny,

Just let it go man... I understand its not the point but mere principle. You've said your piece and vice versa with the others. Just move on and let things be. Trying to prove yourself is not going to change other people view of things but merely putting more fuel into the fire. Continue what you like doing and be happy.

Happy Motoring :cool:

I was the guest on this rich guy’s yacht last year and herd him say something to a young lady that was bragging about how nice her upcoming wedding was going to be.

It went like this:
Girl--"You know my wedding is going to cost this much and be the best and so on and so forth,etc,etc,etc."
Rich guy--Sweetheart, nobody cares about your wedding except you and your mother."
Girl--Leave in tears.

Nobody cares about your transactions.

Alot of us are confused...

I think the problem here is NONE OF US are receiving the full story from both sides so I don't think we should all be so harsh on YAYNSX. Seriously...I don't think its a matter of telling YAYNSX to shut it because he obviously believes in principles and something to stand up for or else why would someone keep ranting like he is.

YAYNSX...having dealt with these vendors and private individuals both can be as bad as each other so if you believe your right then I'd suggest stop posting. At the moment its clear no one is willing to be objective here nor will this issue be solved online so for the sake of Yourself, Lud, NSXPrime Vendors, and the general reputation of this forum please put this to an end now.

You may be right, etc. but its clear this won't be solved here unfortunately.

Yes reading my stuff over again you are right about me not coming across as well as I would like because I get so excited and involved I don't even think I just write. So yeah I see your point.

Bingo!
Give the man a Cigar!:biggrin:

Yaynsx,

Why would Lud single you out among thousands of users to give an infraction? If you used a little common sense here...and I mean very little, you would quickly realize that the user (YOU) is responsible for getting/not getting infractions rather than some absurd conspiracy theory. Case in point, see the pm you sent me. This is the first time publishing this pm but its clear you don't understand how to interact with people with different opinions and ALWAYS resort to name calling and physical threats. Again...rather than pointing fingers at everyone else, take a good look in the mirror and tell yourself to grow up. Your profile states your married, and I assume you must be older than 18, act accordingly. Because thus far, you have expressed nothing but childish and immature behavior at best.

yaynsx said:
You are such homo stop crying online U r the E thug as you know You would never meet me in person and say a word at all. lol So you wait and end up looking like a bigger idiot than before lol U R what I call A LOSER now go to your corner and play with your self BRO

Sonny, we've met before. I think you have some issues that you need to work out. We're like a family here, and everyone is willing to help you out if you can treat people with the same regard that you want to be treated yourself.

In the meantime, I suggest this thread be closed to let everyone take a breather.

Sonny, we've met before. I think you have some issues that you need to work out. We're like a family here, and everyone is willing to help you out if you can treat people with the same regard that you want to be treated yourself.

In the meantime, I suggest this thread be closed to let everyone take a breather.

The nail which sticks up, gets pounded down!

again, you don't need to prove anything to anybody. Just let it go man... Proving anything is not going to change their view of the situation. Just let it be and move on... :cool:

again, you don't need to prove anything to anybody. Just let it go man... Proving anything is not going to change their view of the situation. Just let it be and move on... :cool:

He can't, and that is one of his problems. He is acting like a child who is having a temper tantrum and will not walk away. Lud tried to hold his hand, but he pulled it back and is now making himself look like a fool. None of us really care about this situation, but some of us are waiting for the train werck to happen because it will.

Any takers for 10,000 views?

Sadly what seems likely to happen is Sonny will get himself banned from Prime. That would be a real shame because he seems like a True Believer in the NSX. Reading his posts is almost like two different people are writing them. Some are articulate and thoughtful, others are illiterate threat-filled rants.

Sonny, someone has to be the first to stop. Take the high road.

Yaynsx, dude, give it a break…..this has gone far beyond ridiculous. Let’s cut to the chase….if your original intent was to tell the community of your experience with the vendor – then you have MORE than made us aware. We all consider ourselves warned. If your original intent was to share your frustration about how Lud runs HIS web site, guess what, it’s his and he can do what he wants so deal with it or go start your own where you can do or say what you want. You have turned this into a personal pissinig match and you have managed to shift the focus to your obsession of proving how much of a stand up guy you are. Guess what, nobody cares. Congratulations…good job, talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face! Listen to heySkippy’s advice, take the high road and just let it go.

Anyone who gives a shit please raise your hand. Looks left, looks right, hears crickets, Sips beer, looks forward with glazed over stare.

I have one solution for yaynsx.....you outta start your own NSX parts business and start buying stuff and paying stuff to yourself. No one will dare to get in your way I promise.

Please don't call me names, I am very sensitive:biggrin:

Anyone who gives a shit please raise your hand. Looks left, looks right, hears crickets, Sips beer, looks forward with glazed over stare.

This thread got lame a long time ago. I'm going back to the Nick thread. :tongue:

Its lame but you two who feel the same have been posting again and again on this thread from day 1 when you could be commenting and reading 1000's of other threads. HOW LAME IS THAT???????????

Especailly you Mr crab I mean Mr Mickeylex. I thought you be smart enough to NOT compare this thread with Nicks thread.

Anway lot of clowns here that just like to make comments that don't help anyone out. THATS LAME

Sadly what seems likely to happen is Sonny will get himself banned from Prime. That would be a real shame because he seems like a True Believer in the NSX. Reading his posts is almost like two different people are writing them. Some are articulate and thoughtful, others are illiterate threat-filled rants.

Sonny, someone has to be the first to stop. Take the high road.

Some of you guys are real cool/respectable guys and I will respect and take your suggestion/opinion and Stop. I will let it go and I would of let it go long time ago but my name was being dragged as a liar, cheat, etc. I m none of those and never have been. I am not doing this top proove I am right your are wrong. I just did all this to defend myself and my character and its the principle not just a pissing match. But now its bothering other people that arent involved and thats not my intent.

PS- I still will post the Credit card statements/chargeback statement as I said I would and I think I allready explained everything else the best I could. If you read this whole thread over you see clearly I never lied PERIOD but others like Vance/Nigel just made false accusation and lies to cover up thier mistakes.

Back