• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Marin Car & Coffee May 3

Saw two black NSXs at today's C&C -- one NA1, one NA2... they belong to anyone here?
(Sorry I didn't bring mine... went with a friend in his 911 speedster.

Saw two black NSXs at today's C&C -- one NA1, one NA2... they belong to anyone here?
(Sorry I didn't bring mine... went with a friend in his 911 speedster.
Harry I didn't know there is C&C over at Marin. How's the turnout? I know 5 BB NSX local owners. But all with popups ;)

Hi Roman...
There's a C&C Marin (in Novato) the first Sunday of every month. The turnout varies (never as big as the SF C&C at Treasure Island on the first Saturday of every month - there were 365 cars last month) but the cars are always varied and interesting. Some really nice hot rods this time.
See you on June 7th in Marin? --- or June 6th at Treasure Island?

Hi Roman...
There's a C&C Marin (in Novato) the first Sunday of every month. The turnout varies (never as big as the SF C&C at Treasure Island on the first Saturday of every month - there were 365 cars last month) but the cars are always varied and interesting. Some really nice hot rods this time.
See you on June 7th in Marin? --- or June 6th at Treasure Island?
I'm down for Marin C&C on June 7th. I'll be posting details about this Sat drive to Canepa - it's on facebook NorCal NSX owners group but will replicate it here too. Hope you can make it ;)

I'm down for Marin C&C on June 7th. I'll be posting details about this Sat drive to Canepa - it's on facebook NorCal NSX owners group but will replicate it here too. Hope you can make it ;)

Heh, heh, heh, I'll miss that one --- I'll be at the Pagani factory in Italy (no, I'm not buying one).

Heh, heh, heh, I'll miss that one --- I'll be at the Pagani factory in Italy (no, I'm not buying one).
Well enjoy your time over there ;)

From today's c&c:

dbe888772f924be2016c00ce61a63494.jpg

What time is the Marin C&C? I will be driving through the area on Sunday June 7 but will be pretty late in the evening I think...

Cars & Coffee Marin are pretty much 8:00AM to 11:00AM.

Thank you for the info. Unfortunately I will probably not be in the area at that time. Maybe I should look for Cars and Coffee Oregon Coast...

Back