• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

May 1!!! NSX Wallpaper time!!

Okay, it's May 1. Time for a new NSX wallpaper image. Sorry I didn't get this out a few days ago. I just got back from a LONGGGGGGG eight days out on a Disney cruise with the family. Sheez, twelve of us (7 kids!!!) out on the ocean. No NSXPrime!!!! :eek: I didn't know what to do!!

Anyways, here's the May version. I tried something a little different this time. Actually, since this is only the second one so far, anything I do is gonna be different. :D Whatever, I hope you guys like. (Hmm, gotta start working on that June version already.....)

nsx_wallpaper_2003may_800.jpg

1024x768 version
1280x1024 version
1600x1200 version

(Once again, any suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.)

-Randy

Last edited:
Very much agree, Very Nice, i've used your April wallpaper and now your May. It just gets better and better, can't wait for next months. ;)

Excellent job again - this is a great feature, hope you keep with it in months to come.
Thanks for your contibution - most appreciated

S-W-E-E-T!

What a great wallpaper. Much appreciated!

Still not quite sure why I torture myself since I dont have one yet but very nice work.

Why dont you create a 2004 calendar based on NSXprime members or better yet, photo of the month cars and sell them to the members at cost? Then sell them to others interested with proceeds going to nsxprime? Just a thought. Good work though. Cant wait until next months. :)

FuryNSX said:
I just got back from a LONGGGGGGG eight days out on a Disney cruise with the family. Sheez, twelve of us (7 kids!!!) out on the ocean. No NSXPrime!!!! :eek: I didn't know what to do!!
-Randy

Thanks for the awesome calendar~~

Wow, you are a father of 7 kids??? :eek: Are you trying to make your own basketball, I mean, baseball team out of your kids :D?? That's my goal, too (my wife will kick me for saying that)...

Re: Re: May 1!!! NSX Wallpaper time!!

Tiger740 said:
Thanks for the awesome calendar~~

Wow, you are a father of 7 kids??? :eek: Are you trying to make your own basketball, I mean, baseball team out of your kids :D?? That's my goal, too (my wife will kick me for saying that)...

7 kids out of 12 people. Might be 2 couple and a single parent's kids or 1 couple 3 single parents, or 5 single parent, or maybe 2 couple and one older family friend/relative, or maybe 1 couple and 3 family friends/relatives or 1 couple, 1 single parent and 2 family friends/relatives, or maybe 1 couple, 2 single parent and 1 family friend, or 2 couples and one slave, 1 single parent 4 slaves, or 5 slaves for the 7 kids... or maybe...

As last time - beautiful, excellent work, quite professional. I want a copy of the calendar, poster size! Be sure to include a midnight pearl for November (my month) ;)

re: 12 of us (7 kids)

Just for the record, I don't have 7 kids. :D That's my family of five (2 girls + 1 boy), my wife's brother's family of five (3 girls), and my wife's mom and wife's nephew. Phew...... Heck, if I DID have 7 kids, I truly might have to find a way to sell a calendar to feed all those hungry mouths. :p

BTW, humidity sucks!!!

UNREAL WALLPAPER FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...*GASP*...AND IS THAT A "RED" NSX???? :eek:

I gotta ask... any chances of a version of this (and last month's) without the dates?

You've really surpassed yourself... next month it will be even harder to do a better job. ;)

Not bad

Hey, am I the only one who gets broken links from Randy's calendar posts? In both April and May, I haven't seen the actual pic in his post...and I get bad URLs when I click on the various sizes (for instance, clicking on 1600x1200 attempts to bring up http://www.furyxx.0catch.com//images/NSXwallpapers_final/nsx_wallpaper_2003may_1600.jpg).

Fortunately, I've been able to guess the actual URLs in both cases. But, since no one else has mentioned this, I'm starting to wonder if this phenomenon is at all related to other problems I have been experiencing with Prime's new forums....

Re: Not bad

akira3d said:
Hey, am I the only one who gets broken links from Randy's calendar posts? In both April and May, I haven't seen the actual pic in his post...and I get bad URLs when I click on the various sizes (for instance, clicking on 1600x1200 attempts to bring up http://www.furyxx.0catch.com//images/NSXwallpapers_final/nsx_wallpaper_2003may_1600.jpg).

Fortunately, I've been able to guess the actual URLs in both cases. But, since no one else has mentioned this, I'm starting to wonder if this phenomenon is at all related to other problems I have been experiencing with Prime's new forums....

Eric,
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I fixed the above links as well as the April wallpaper thread. Why it was working for some people, I dunno. :confused:
-Randy

Randy,
Well done, great picture. One question, that red NSX looks very similar to a car I used to know; If it is not, forgive my mistake. Either way, great work, at this moment I am still hoping that the pictures at the party will come up sometime soon, though I understand that you have a very hectic schedule. Stay strong, and all the best.
De

Last edited:
Back