• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

maybe selling 04...

thinking of selling my 04 silver w/ 13k. i bought the car from my father, actually ahf, after he leased it new from greenwich acura in 05. the original plan was for it to replace my 99 because it has such low mileage and has been takin cake of by me at the local acura dealer since new. after driving the 04 for 2 weeks i realize that my 55k 99 is perfect even though i really like the look of the 04. i am not oppossed to keeping both but since ive only drivin mine @1k this year and do like it heads and shoulders above the 04 was wondering what it is worth in this crappy economic time. i have no payments on either and since the 04 cost me what the residual payout was from the end of lease i was wondering if i could make a little on the 04. it is all stock except comptech exhaust. no paintwork and not 1 scratch or ding. there are a couple rock chips in front bumper and 1 small scuff on 1 rim. its had nothing needed but oil changes and 1 set of tires @3k old. whats it worth?

Last edited:
Whatever you do...do not get rid of the Zanardi!:wink:

Keep the 04 for another year and wait for the values to correct. As its paid off you can afford to wait really.

Imola ORANGE owners agree. Hold, for now.
Is this 2004 a silver / silver (or onyx)? Sure sounds nice.

oynx int., it is a great example of a stock almost unused nsx. blows my mind how down the prices are. would have to think 6mos. ago it would have run through manheim for no less than 60gs

happy i finally looked at the car for 54gs you guys cited. that interior is disgusting:eek: that floor mat looks as if its been jammed under the pedals since new. mats look 100k old. my 99s interior still looks new and my 04 still smells brand new, not kidding everyone that rode in it thought it was because of the smell. cant imagine the rest of that cars details if thats the way the dealership presented it in those pics:smile:

Back