• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet in Greenville, SC for Dinner

Anyone interested in getting together for dinner this coming Monday night July 10th or Thursday night July 13th around 630pm or 7pm in Greenville, SC ? Anyone in the area is welcome to come just reply back so I can see what night is best and we will go with the majority. Meeting downtown would be cool on Thursday night but lets see what is best with the majority.

Tony

Chuck,

So far you and I are the only ones that are in for Thursday. I would say that we should schedule something for first week of August and that way there would be enough time for people to prepare and put it on there schedule that way maybe more people could or would attend. What do you think ?

Sounds good to me! Just let me know. "Dewain" mentioned on my other thread he would make the trip for the August 4th...I will be busy back-to-back weekends in August (w/e of 12th and w/e of 18th). The weekend of the 18th I will be in Charleston, SC. If anyone is up for a road trip, come on down! Let me know what you think...

94BlkNSXinNC said:
Sounds good to me! Just let me know. "Dewain" mentioned on my other thread he would make the trip for the August 4th...I will be busy back-to-back weekends in August (w/e of 12th and w/e of 18th). The weekend of the 18th I will be in Charleston, SC. If anyone is up for a road trip, come on down! Let me know what you think...

Hey Chuck,
Give me some heads up the trip to Charleston. I can get Tony and MAYBE some of the other guys together.
Charles

What's up Charles?! Sounds good. I will be staying at my folks house, so that will be convenient for us. I'm pretty easy going, so I am up for whatever.

Shumdit (I just realized I don't know your real name!), if there are a few who want to still meet keep me updated.

Well then Matthew, sounds good to me. Let's hope we finalize something by tomorrow sometime. I can still make it as of now, unless everyone decides they can't make it. I'm cool with hanging out with the "locals"!

Charles, I'm heading to the concert on Daniel Island (Hootie) that weekend. Gotta support my fellow Middleton grads! Other than the concert, I'm free all weekend.

Well fella's, It looks like this is having a hard time getting off the ground...As of now, I will postpone my trip. If anything changes over night or tomorrow give me a call @ 843-324-1020.

We are just to disorganized! I think we need to short for a date that is a few weeks out to give time to get the word out and insure people can check their schedules.

How about August 3rd which is a Thursday meet between 630pm and 7pm at Outback in Greenville, SC meet and eat and after dinner cruise downtown Greenville ? If this is good with 3 or more I would say start a new thread with this detail in it.
So, who is in ???

IFIXEM,

I was unaware you were so close and specialized in NSX's. I have to change my clutch at some point in the future, have you done a few of those? If so, what does the damage $$$ look like? Thanks man, and I hope to meet you on an upcoming G'ville ride.

Chuck

Likewise 94BlkNSXinNC, Call me sometime 864-676-9126 ask for Jimmy
and as far as getting together I would like to meet up with you guys. I have a few S2K customers who might would like to come also. Lets shoot for a Saturday
in August to give everyone time to clear their schedules. Oh, and a show of hands for bringing to wives. I say bring em. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Jimmy

So, I guess that August 3rd is out. Looks like myself and Matthew were the only ones that could do it. I guess we could do a Saturday night like Jimmy suggested. Whatever the majority is up for...trying to get something together.

I am in town tonight and tomorrow... short notice I know, but my laptop was stolen a few weeks ago so I only have internet since I am at my parents haha.

Back