• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meguires NXT Car wash...where???

I've been everywhere looking for this CAR WASH/SHAMPOO and NO luck whatsoever..Wal-mart, Kragen, AutoZone, PepBoys..wow... Are these THAT popular that they cannot keep it on the shelves??

I pulled the trigger and got the Maguires GOLD Car wash..Is this just as good???

MIke

When I lived in Santa Barbara (just up the road from you) I bought it at Kragen and Pep Boys. I haven't tried to purchase it here in North Carolina.

Actually, I have switched from the NXT products back to Meguiar's other products. I found the NXT products gave my car too much of a "shine". (mine is red) I must admit, the NXT product are very easy to use. Now I use their professional carnuba past wax and get a shine that has more depth.

Good luck.

Mojorator said:
I've been everywhere looking for this CAR WASH/SHAMPOO and NO luck whatsoever..Wal-mart, Kragen, AutoZone, PepBoys..wow... Are these THAT popular that they cannot keep it on the shelves??

I pulled the trigger and got the Maguires GOLD Car wash..Is this just as good???

MIke

If you're referring to the Gold Class... it's very good an IMO much better than NXT as I don't think the NXT wash has the same lubricating properties that the Gold Class does.

If you can't find it in stores, try meguiars direct (they have an online store but unfortunately I don't know the addy off the top of my head) or www.autopia-carcare.com. Autopia has just about everything and their prices are comp. to what you find in the stores even after you add in shipping. Plus it's a whole lot more convenient than going from store to store.

The NXT product doesn't have the depth of shine that a carnuba product provides. It seems to provide a surface shine. That's just my opinion, and why I've switched.

I have tried almost every car wash available on the market. Gold class is very high on my list and is the wash I use on my car as well as the majority of my clients cars. Far superior to NXT wash. You have yourself a great wash product, enjoy and make sure you have a good high quality wash mitt. If any of you plan on buying anything from Autopia, pm me, I have discount code for them I would be happy to share.
Joe

Back