• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MikeC_587- Honda Tuning Magazine Feature

Congrats to Mike for getting his car in Honda Tuning Magazine. Out of all the various American import magazines out there, HT is one of the best. I find HT to have some of the best writing/features/and just overall content (I'm not saying that just because I do some freelance work for them). haha

Here are some Honda Tuning bonus shots that my friend Pat sent me. Pat Lauder is one hell of a photographer and took the photos for this feature. Make sure you LIKE his fb page. https://www.facebook.com/quickworksphoto

aVjXUhgAA7jHL9SKenWpWdtiT9N23qCAfJibBbT9agc by synth19, on Flickr

RsqLkrZO_woNov4D0XmUwSCTuCIKyUtG8xsPOKzch5E by synth19, on Flickr

9irOA5L6dIBP8nE8GYGZYLoraMU7JZlkAgzACgP83nI by synth19, on Flickr

tDBEHsvvX5KKTbmkwB-l8ceeECv1L4I5nK2dZbCplco by synth19, on Flickr

Last edited:
Wow, great shots. Awesome car Mike. Congratulations.

Last edited:
Thanks, I really appreciate the kudo's from my peers in the NSX community, which I consider it a privilege to be a part of.

Mike

Mike's car is one of the nicest NSX's out there. Congratulations on the article Mike. This pic is now my new desktop.

8559886048_383c05a0ff_b.jpg

Is this the current issue of HT? I would like to purchase it.

oh ok...Must have missed that one. oh yeah Congrats Mike

^ Not the current, but previous issue. They do 9 issues a year, so I believe this is Jan/Feb issue.. Mike- correct me if I'm wrong.

Feb/March 2013 with a White Del Sol on the cover. First HT I've purchased in 14 years, there's a picture of me on track in it, weeeeee! Mike's writeup was a nice surprise to see great NSX coverage in there. The car looks amazing.

Mike I never knew that about your wife. I alway did like the front end on your car.

Car looks sick, congrats!

Nice job Mike. Way to rep...

Mike or Guys: 1/ Does anyone know where I could purchase Mike's style steering wheel? 2/ Does it maintain the air bag?
Yes, I agree with everyone, that is a VERY tidy car, TYSAMA.

Mike or Guys: 1/ Does anyone know where I could purchase Mike's style steering wheel? 2/ Does it maintain the air bag?
Yes, I agree with everyone, that is a VERY tidy car, TYSAMA.

That is the Momo Millenium Evo steering wheel, and no, it does not retain the airbag.

Back