• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mods on White NSX in video?

Jason moved on to a 360, adopted a R35, and has since replaced the 360 with a Gallardo. Yup, the current owner of his old NSX is on Prime.

Does anyone know what exhaust Chado had on his car at the time? To me that was the best sounding car in the whole video.

Love the sound of the v5.1. They do an excellent job of capturing the sound in NA and S/C form starting at 4:00min.

Chris, I am still around. It was GTone V5.1 exhaust. The best exhaust ever made for any car IMO, hahaha.

You still got your Silverstone NA2? Last we meet in person was so long ago.

Last edited:
Chris, I am still around. It was GTone V5.1 exhaust. The best exhaust ever made for any car IMO, hahaha.

You still got your Silverstone NA2? Last we meet in person was so long ago.
Wow, good to see your at least lurking. Do you ever regret selling your NSX?

This is first time in 3 to 6 month that I actually came on Prime. I got bored at work today so stopped by.

I still like NSX a lot. I honestly think there is some regret but not enough for me to buy another one yet. If you were to ask me what would I buy between F430 with 6spd or any NSX. I would go with F430 with 6spd. This is just an example.

Back