• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mt. Baker Drive? Yes!! Saturday, August 27th.

I've put some higher (though not full res) photos on my own server (slower)...

Mt%20Baker%20Panorama.jpg

http://c-24-17-207-197.hsd1.wa.comc...bum/Mt Baker Drive Aug 05/Forms/AllItems.aspx

Hey Guys

Had tons of fun, thanks for inviting us! We gotta do it again soon! You guys in Seattle should come up to Whistler sometime for a drive!

Took over 100 pictures, but it's going to be a pain to upload them. They're 1 mb each if not more....anyone got any ideas on where to post them? Otherwise it's going to be me playing with photoshop to reduce the size of the pics, then post them here. That'll be a few days.

Pete

Nice to meet you, Peter. The Whistler drive seems fun, I think the roads in BC are way better built than in Washington.

Let us know whenever you guys throw out a meeting/ group drive... We sure could organize that.

peter said:
Hey Guys

Had tons of fun, thanks for inviting us! We gotta do it again soon! You guys in Seattle should come up to Whistler sometime for a drive!

Took over 100 pictures, but it's going to be a pain to upload them. They're 1 mb each if not more....anyone got any ideas on where to post them? Otherwise it's going to be me playing with photoshop to reduce the size of the pics, then post them here. That'll be a few days.

Pete

Try imagevenue.com .. I think they take pics up to 1mb...you can upload 5 at a time, and then you can post the links as thumbnails. Works out pretty good.

Peter,

Post them in the NSXPrime Gallery. It will take full size pics although it is limited on total megabites. You could still get 20-30 pics though.

Back