• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MUGEN header

Nice! Looks like you were finally able to find a GRF EX-001. What do you think of the exhaust Detlef?

Its not the GRF EX 001.......that exhaust is discontinued since long time.

Actually I have these parts into my hands:

MUGEN JDEM Headers (gen2)
Fujitsubo headers (prototypes from 1993 ADAC GT Cup NSX - Seikel Motorsport - build by Fujitsubo/Elbestahl - 1 of 5)

ARC titanium test pipes
Procar 100 cpsi cats
SARD 200 cpsi cats
Procar 300 cpsi cats

Taitec GT lightweight
Procar screamer
Fujitsubo Super Ti

I started last week with the MUGEN headers, SARD 200 cpsi and Procar screamer.
Very unique sound, not as loud as with the Taitecs, very nice.
But I have to stop because there were 2 different unusual noises
1 noise came from the SARD cats, one core from the front unit was loose.......I had to send it back to japan (2nd set in stock)
1 noise came from the rear header's heat shield at 3000 rpm.
I had to remove many parts to get access to the head shield, finally I modified it at one point.

Since this week, I have installed the Fujitsubo Super Ti.
Its much quieter than the Taitec at 1000 rpm, sounds deep and very nice.

At higher rpm's the sound is very unique and beautiful, there is such a difference between this exhaust and the Taitec.

In germany we have winter now and I'm not able to drive the car.

Next step....and maybe I will start the 1th test drive in spring
ARC test pipes and Procar screamer
It will be the loudest setup, but I can compare it best with the one, which I drove for many years (test pipes and GT lightweight)
Will report.

Really nice setup Detlef Did you drive the Futji header and Taitec exhaust in combination with your own 100 cell kats or with test pipes?If using test pipes, what is the difference in loudness combined to the 100 cells?

Back