• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 91 CTSC passed emissions today

I was kinda concerned that my 91 w/ 121,000 and boost happy Autorotor SC would not pass emissions here in WA. Turns out I made it through no problem. I don't have the numbers on me, but they said it looked good.
I also had a bottle of Lucas Oil Octane booster (not street legal) in the tank and it seemed fine. Glad Comptech designed a system that passes emissions and is CARB legal. Glad I got one. :wink:

My '95 with CTSC passed with flying colors here in IL. (I don't have numbers either, but they were VERY low!)

I passed no problem.

great...i should have no issue then...you run rich too? do you have an AEM dave?

Dave here we don't get the sniffer up the tailpipe on OBDII cars. The plug into OBDII and if it reads OK off the 02 sensors, you are fine. Obviously with AEM there would be a problem. If I did go aftermarket management, I would do the HKS Vpro.

The '99 NSX I just bought with the CTSC passed California smog just before I took ownership. I looked at the test paperwork, and it passed very easily, with numbers almost as good as my stock, low mileage 2005 Saturn vue with the Honda MDX V-6.

Mine also passed a few months ago. 108K with the new Autorotor.

I think that what comes out of my autorotored NSX is actually cleaner than the air around here. I was very close to zero on every measure (single digit % of what the limits here are) during Friday's test. Sniffer.

So Im going to do Toronto a favour and drive around cleaning up the air around here.

Cleanest forced induction system around baby!

I was kinda concerned that my 91 w/ 121,000 and boost happy Autorotor SC would not pass emissions here in WA. Turns out I made it through no problem. I don't have the numbers on me, but they said it looked good.
I also had a bottle of Lucas Oil Octane booster (not street legal) in the tank and it seemed fine. Glad Comptech designed a system that passes emissions and is CARB legal. Glad I got one. :wink:

Oh yeah - well can you pass me? Just kidding... :p

PS: So, where's your Porsche turbo guy?

Back