• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My First NSX

Wow!, I picked up and drove my 91 NSX for the first time a few days ago. This was also the first time I had ever even been in a NSX and had the pleasure of driving from CA to Phoenix. The car is amazing, and after putting on the wheels I bought from Chien and adding new tires, the car felt brand new. Glad to be part of the NSX ownership club. Thanks NSX Prime for all the help!!

I also owe a big thanks to Ramone and Tom at Niguel Motors in Laguna Hills, CA for their efficient help and advise. Not to mention getting the car ready for my trip home very quickly. Thank you! Will post some pictures once I figure out how to do it.

I've had three of them and still can't get enough of it....nsx is a fun car to drive. As far as shorty and big head tom, they're super awesome!!!! :tongue::tongue:

Congrats on your new ride....and welcome to the family.

Thanks guys, and I really enjoy the comments about Ramone and Tom they are a class act! Hope I can find a similar team in Phoenix to help me keep the NSX in good shape.

Congratulations! Glad another NSX has made it to the Phoenix valley. I've only driven one NSX - and I had been test driving it for an out-of-state friend. Anxious to see pictures of your new baby, or even better, getting the chance to see it in person. I'm not too far from PV. Hoping to pull the trigger on an NSX of my own by year's end. Re: local maint - I've had really good luck with Acura of Tempe but have yet to use any of the local Honda/Acura specialty shops.

Congrats and welcome.

Congrats ! :smile:

Wow!, I picked up and drove my 91 NSX for the first time a few days ago. This was also the first time I had ever even been in a NSX

I thought I was the only one crazy enough to do something like that.
I bought mine sight unseen and went to another state, met the seller, took the keys and drove it back home that day.
Congrats on the purchase.

This is a great family to be a part of. You will really enjoy it!!!

Ok, So here are a few Pictures. Again thanks to the warm welcoming comments from the Prime Team!
picture.php

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=356&pictureid=1824

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=356&pictureid=1823

Back