• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My low boosted ctsc video running the streets

https://youtu.be/MtX8oIM2SNM

Enjoy. Sorry for the crappy Iphone video. It is hard to hold a phone when driving like this. Next time I will not flip my phone. Car has 6lb ctsc, oem clutch, michelin pss, and Angus's freakin awesome exhaust coupled to dc headers and oem cats. It sounds better and better once broken in....

- - - Updated - - -

My radar detector started to go a lil crazy on the 100 mph run. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I just wasted 1:55 minutes of my life
Lol! I will post some better vids later. But I think you wasted more of your life with the mid life crisis spoiler paired with gold wheels.:eek:

Lol! I will post some better vids later. But I think you wasted more of your life with the mid life crisis spoiler paired with gold wheels.:eek:

LOL......OK....better yet why dont you grace us with your presence and show us all your great driving skills at Laguna Seca on 5-17

LOL......OK....better yet why dont you grace us with your presence and show us all your great driving skills at Laguna Seca on 5-17

I shall ascend from heaven to meet you there. I thought they had db limits there? Do our cars pass?

I shall ascend from heaven to meet you there. I thought they had db limits there? Do our cars pass?

The limit that day is 90db..........our cars dont pass.........you need to make modifications

Prior to me buying the ctsc, I couldn't find any good videos of acceleration. Even though the video is shitty, the ctsc with oem clutch and usdm gears is not a push over. More better quality videos to follow. Loving the new exhaust though. Thank you Angus!

Prior to me buying the ctsc, I couldn't find any good videos of acceleration. Even though the video is shitty, the ctsc with oem clutch and usdm gears is not a push over. More better quality videos to follow. Loving the new exhaust though. Thank you Angus!

You shared more than most!
I've been waiting for SOS TT video 4ever........
Keepem coming.

You shared more than most!
I've been waiting for SOS TT video 4ever........
Keepem coming.
Yeah no sh@t right? I wish I could go stand alone just so I could have the gauge art set up like I have seen on your vids. Looks very gtr type set up... Maybe once I move to Florida and go SOS twin turbo...

Yeah no sh@t right? I wish I could go stand alone just so I could have the gauge art set up like I have seen on your vids. Looks very gtr type set up... Maybe once I move to Florida and go SOS twin turbo...

I would love to see it.....

I am highly considering a low boost CTSC. Have to save up the money first. How do you like it compared to stock? Anything you dislike?

I love it. Just listen to the sound! Second usdm gearing is much more liveable with it too. It passes smog, had 2 small hickups which were easily addressable such as a gator back belt due to squeaking sounds and a still needed ct ecm reflash. (The car cut power at end of rpm range only twice in 1 year)It is a very safe option. Turbo is faster but sc is pretty darn quick to 80 mph. Even viewing some 500 hp nsx videos, it seems they still lag in first gear a bit. Once spooled though they are very fast. Overall I think the price is well worth it. The ctsc can actually add some value to the car. A turbo can as well but usually is only geared to a specific buyer.
I also have not been bitten by the boost bug as most are. Yeah I could use a little more power, but I like low maintenance and cost without a new fueling system. It is a very nice slap on and go option. But I would still recommend professional installation and a leak down/compression test prior to spending the money on it, making sure that the motor is G2G prior to throwing another 100HP at it.
Think of having a large displacement V8 in the car with slightly less torque. Thats what the ctsc is like. If I did not live in California, I may have gone turbo. Though I am sure that option would have costed more. Turbos are very complex. Overall, I really like it. Way quicker than stock.

Back