• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new 97

I just bought my new 97 nsx from one of the prime nsx members. It has a few mods i really like. Here are some pictures i took earlier today, hope you guys enjoy.

HPIM0217.jpg

HPIM0218.jpg

HPIM0219.jpg

HPIM0220.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys, here is my old 92 red one i used to have a couple years ago. It was nice, but my new 97 is much better overall.

HPIM001.jpg

Congrat's. It looks great. What color interior? What mod's?

Many safe miles.

Da Hapa said:
Congrat's. It looks great. What color interior? What mod's?

Many safe miles.

The interior is black with tinted windows. It has a few mods like lowered with bilstein shocks, HID, and comptech exhaust. But there is one mod i really like is the Gentex rearview mirror. It has the compass and a thermometer where it shown how cold it is outside. Here is the picture but it's a little bit blurry.

HPIM0223.jpg

minterm said:
The interior is black with tinted windows. It has a few mods like lowered with bilstein shocks, HID, and comptech exhaust. But there is one mod i really like is the Gentex rearview mirror. It has the compass and a thermometer where it shown how cold it is outside. Here is the picture but it's a little bit blurry.

HPIM0223.jpg

Congradulations on the car. Will this mirror fit in earlier models and all the functions work or no due to computer programming?

awesome new ride ! i like the old too though :D

nice rearview toy.. I did see some displays can be holographically produced on the lower left of the windshield, displaying all kinds of info from water, oil temp, rpms, including speed.. can't remember what the pkg is, but two shops deal with them in canada, aj-racing.ca and speedstar.ca. WHen they showed me, i said wow !!! :eek: perfect the X with its large windshield..

Looks mean! Im a sucker for a nice NSX with the factory 7 spokes:biggrin: All blacked out and slammed is simply badass!

Very nice. :smile: Do you know the level of tint on the windows? Makes me wanna do mine.

Paghmani said:
Congradulations on the car. Will this mirror fit in earlier models and all the functions work or no due to computer programming?

I think it will fix all years model and it should work. I didnt put that mirror in myself because when i bought the car, it already came with it. Here is another clear pix i just took this morning.

HPIM0237.jpg

It is remarkable how well these cars hold up when properly maintained. Your car looks brand new in the pics. So did the red one. It is a great pic next to the Accord it shows how small and nimble this car really is. Good luck and enjoy......Steve

minterm,
Congrats, I think that NSX used to be mine before I sold it to the guy you bought it from, he is in Ma right? Hong is the name I believe, real nice guy. I'm mighty glad that you like those mods. the car was very, very well maintained, you can rest assured it will give you peace of mind when driving it and enjoy the ride in that piece of beauty!:biggrin:

Back