• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new imola yr-514p!

Looks awesome. Personally I would re-paint the valance since it doesn't look Oem. Easy fix.

Last edited:
I'm going to keep the valence as is I feel that it makes the car look fuller. More photos coming however they are from a friend who has a proffesional camera. Over 200 photos!

Looks good, new exhaust tips or system? Any plans to finish the 02 look with the later rims?

Health to enjoy!

Beautiful work Shawn! Congrats GSV NSX, you have a beautiful NSX! Enjoy!

I actually got to see this car in person on Sunday at a meet that the Imola Twins(Arista5 and GSV)attended....
Very Nice Work Shawn!
The car looks great and the owner is BESIDE himself with JOY!!!

I guess it's like having your first slice of pizza from Spumoni Gardens....you never forget your first!

Last edited:
I am glad everyone that has seen the car approves of my work. GSV NSX is part of the Imola Club there is no turning back now. :biggrin: its all fun times from now on.

Welcome to the Imola club. Now bring it out to NSXPO and show it off. Again Shawn, awesome job!

Congrats, but this is the ugliest color i've seen on an NSX! Just sale it off to me, got cash in hand. :biggrin:

Back