• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new shoes, Matte black Advan RS-D's "modified"

Thanks to Chris at SOS for getting these for me - these wheels are stunning in the details!

The difference between cheap wheels and quality rims is in the details and this wheel really looks sharp. Everything from the matte finish to the stunning aluminum center caps screams quality!

Teaser pic:

IMG_5963.jpg

Nice. I just picked up some Silver Advan RS 17/18.

Pics/post to follow in a few days.

WTF? Your changing your wheels again? After all your drama threads/posts from the past for the LMs??....and then everyone saying how great they look??

Your such an attention whore.

This is the ultimate tease. Going on your Lex, correct?

Correcto mundo! :)

Never said they were for my NSX :rolleyes: At least I don't have some gaudy windshield decals proclaiming any messages :eek:

Correcto mundo! :)

Never said they were for my NSX :rolleyes: At least I don't have some gaudy windshield decals proclaiming any messages :eek:

This is an NSX forum and you didnt say they weren't so what do you expect someone to think??

You might want to take another look at might avatar. Unless of course your talking about mx NSXCA decal on the back window.

This is an NSX forum and you didnt say they weren't so what do you expect someone to think??

You might want to take another look at might avatar. Unless of course your talking about mx NSXCA decal on the back window.

It is posted under the "Off Topic".

And he's talking about your giant "Move Over" sticker

Rick.. that looks absolutely amazing.. a nice blend of clean and aggressive looks..

Great taste!

I like how the color band came out, nice.

-- Chris

thanks Chris, they are great quality wheels that really finish off my IS-F project nicely! :biggrin:

The yellow stripe really makes this wheel special since all black wheels get lost in low light conditions. The stripe makes this whole project exactly the way I envisioned it!

rick

What are the specs on those rims? I wonder how'd they look on my S4.... I was going to do some Volks, but that might look even better. I imagine I could do a yellow or aluminum ring to match my car as well.

Are those 19's? Also.. they look titanium in the first pic and black in the rest. Is that just lighting?

Last edited:
What are the specs on those rims? I wonder how'd they look on my S4.... I was going to do some Volks, but that might look even better. I imagine I could do a yellow or aluminum ring to match my car as well.

Are those 19's? Also.. they look titanium in the first pic and black in the rest. Is that just lighting?

First shot was done in direct sunlight so it makes the wheels look brighter. The finish is a limited edition color from Advan in matte black.

Wheels are 19x8.5, 19x9.5, +45mm riding on NITTO InVO tires.

I've bought a lot of wheels over the years but this is my first set of Advan wheels. They impressed me with their quality/craftsmanship. The center caps cost extra which surprised me at first but they are top notch aluminum disks. The blue valve stems complements the IS-F logo trim also in blue :)

These wheels show off the Brembo brakes nicely and the yellow stripe ties my entire car theme together.

thanks SOS!

Yeah, I'm about to order em for my S4. Thanks for doing all the homework!

This will also be my first set of Advans... I've always run Volks before.

Back