• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My New Wheels - VOLK

I like them a lot. But would look even better if the car was a little lower... Like the Jadecrew pics...

Coincidence? I just picked up my set of Volks today after 4 months of waiting.
Volk GT-7 18x8 19x9.5 offset frt 36, rear 40

Attachments

• IMG_0452-7.JPG
    IMG_0452-7.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,020
  • IMG_0454-7.JPG
    IMG_0454-7.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 2,013
As long as they make you happy that is what matters. I do not care for the black/gold combination it is to Smokey and the Bandit for me. (I do like the set of Volks posted that have not been mounted yet though....

Not really my cup of tea, but like everyone says it your car if you like it who cares! I prefer gun metal with the black, but I maybe biased. I think if you lowered it, it would change the look, much better in my opinion, the Jade nsx I could live with. my .02

Paul

i think we bought our tein springs at the same time from the same person. How low did the spring actually lower the car? How is the ride? I haven't installed mine yet.

i think we bought our tein springs at the same time from the same person. How low did the spring actually lower the car? How is the ride? I haven't installed mine yet.

It lowered the car about 1 inch.

The ride is the same as stock. I am very pleased.

Original wheels:
11199Engine_Bay_-_Car2_024.jpg

New wheels:
11199nsx_warrens2_001.jpg

Maybe this will give you a better idea of the change I have made. I may go back to the '02 wheels, or change the color of the new Volk wheels...

Last edited:
I like the new volks! The 02 wheels look cool, too. The color is liveable, its the 18 19 combo is what sets the car out. I've seen ugly wheels that look good because of the 18 19 combo, along with the drop. my.02

Rims look great!!!! Not to change the subject, but do the Volks rims come in chrome or full face polish???? I am either going with the same Volks or TSW thruxtons.....18/19 set up looks just about "perfect"....Brent :biggrin:

Must be pretty hot, the same setup is on page 58 of Performance Auto & Sound magazine April/May issue....Small picture of black NSX with same wheels....It's kinda cool trend......Brent

I have the same wheel in an 18/19 combo also. I think if you lower it a tad bit more (hard without coil overs I know), that would fill the wheel openings more giving it a better look. Color looks great on the black!!!

What are the offsets for those rims, +36 and +37 front and rear?

DSCN7866.JPG

Sup warren, the rims look good on your ride. I saw your nsx at the HIN orlando show this past weekend. Unfortunately, my car is not done yet. I'm putting the wide body kit myself some time next week.. i already have my new VOLKS.... gold yet again. Hope this pic works!! VOLK GT-V

anyone wants to see the work in progress check back on jadecrew.com

Attachments

• volkGTV004.jpg
    volkGTV004.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,271
  • bigLip.jpg
    bigLip.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,247
It is lowered on Tein springs. Bad photo angle, I guess.

Either way, I believe I am going to sell the Volk's. I am not sure they were the right choice for me.

Distance runner- Nice talking with you on the phone ....
Looking forward to the nsx gathering.
The Volks look great... they do have the "bling" you mentioned.
They might look better on red. They definitely will not go un-noticed!
Let me know about your 02's when you can.
Thanks! -Jolt

distance- beatiful wheels! :) same as mine..

jade- whats the size of those GTV's looks hot! Volk offered me those wheels but I went for the GTC's instead for my widebody. They didnt make the GTV's in NSX size at the time I ordered mine.

Back