• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX alongside my new Lambo

Took this today, I think the NSX still looks very strong next to the Gallardo, just picked up the Gallardo this week, hell of a good time to drive :biggrin:

Gallardo_NSX-1.jpg

Gallardo_NSX-2.jpg

Both gorgeous cars.

arnach said:
Two very beautiful cars and a very nice Space Odyssey inspired monolith in the center?

Haha, yeah that's a fountain, but from the back it just looks like a big rock :) Every now and then we go out and beat it with sticks...

:biggrin: Where is your house at? That thing is awesome. :eek: Oh yeah...nice cars by the way.

No Lie, I was thinking to myself today "I wonder how many prime guys have Gallardo's?"

Gallardo is my favorite car ever.
NSX is second
(Audi TT is third for the record :p)

congrats on the car, it's fantastic

MP3 players must be selling well. :)

Beautiful. I like it. Someone brought one down to a meet not long ago and I was checking it out. They seem a lot more street-able since Audi took over. Almost like an Audi first, and Lambo second. Decent pricing too.

The sound of the V10 was better than I had expected, but I'd love to hear one with a Tubi and test pipes. The front end airbag feature seems like a decent practical compromise to the 33lbs or so, especially for around here. As you get some miles on it, I'd be interested in how it fares for ownership.

They are just so beautiful next to one another..Im so jealous!!! Nice manison by the way!!!!

PAUL M said:
Very Very Nice!!!

Like your stable is so shabby. Escalade, NSX, S55...and dont let me mention the crib.:tongue: PM ME, we gotta met up.:wink:

I would love a Gallardo too. The only thing that is a real issue from reading forums is the clutches only seem to be good for 3000-6000 miles on average, although they supposedly are on the third version of the clutch to combat this, so maybe late 05's and up will not be affected.
Great looking pics BTW. You would not happen top have side view with them nose to nose would you???

Shumdit said:
I would love a Gallardo too. The only thing that is a real issue from reading forums is the clutches only seem to be good for 3000-6000 miles on average, although they supposedly are on the third version of the clutch to combat this, so maybe late 05's and up will not be affected.
Great looking pics BTW. You would not happen top have side view with them nose to nose would you???

Nose to nose aerial shot? I could do that...My car is the "eGear" model which is surprisingly smooth and entertaining.

Nose to nose side shot. I have heard the Egear is very fun. I like watching Vids of them on Youtube. I think I would have to get a tubi, as that thing sounds wicked!

Ah, it looks like you picked up that gorgeous '04 at Gran Prix Imports. That thing is sweet! I drive by that place every day -- they continue to rotate through some very nice rides. Hopefully Matt gave you a deal!

WOW absolutely stunning! Congratulations! I have always wanted a silver Gallardo in addition to my Sebring Silver NSX. Very nice!

Is it equipped with e-gear or 6-spd manual?

EDIT - Just read the post 20 above and see that it has e-gear.

Last edited:
Back